Stryder's house of romance

Actually, that makes perfect sense. Romance isn’t really necessary for gratifying, fulfilling sex. Flirting can set the scene just as well as a romantic gesture I suppose. Personally, something has to have attracted me to a guy if I have sex with him, but it doesn’t require romance particularly.

Hello romantics... Stryder :rose:

tumblr_mzr92m2v4T1scx9owo1_500.png

It's a lovely afternoon for a nap.

I think I agree with you Stryder... romance adds a specialness to sex.

Actually, that makes perfect sense. Romance isn’t really necessary for gratifying, fulfilling sex. Flirting can set the scene just as well as a romantic gesture I suppose. Personally, something has to have attracted me to a guy if I have sex with him, but it doesn’t require romance particularly.
Flirting can up the sexual tension, and I've always enjoyed that excitement. Can lead to hot sex but can burn out quickly. Romance adds the sexual tension that lasts forever. 💞🌹

Sitting by the fire wondering if anyone will stop in. Perhaps I need to bring Pye back to the house. Nobody remembers Pye, my pet penguin. Here's a picture.

latest

Stryder's house of romance - 11-16-2013, 09:40 AM

Welcome to the house of romance part two.

All romantics are welcome. Is romance and sensuality still alive? Share your experiences, your ideas, your fantasies and above all else, have romantic fun.

Stryder

Make me know impossible things...

how the air feels
upon your skin
the touch
of cool water
upon your face
The weight of a rose
in the palm of your hand
I will try to understand

Maya Angelou

At the request of others in Lit I restarted this thread in 2013 with the post above. This was taken from my original thread that I started in 2004. That seems another age now. I have noticed how many have left lit and my life. I miss Perky...she passed away in April 2015. She had a way of making me smile. There are others I miss as well...Anyway, I am struggling to make a connection to lit these days. I'm not sure this thread has much life left. I need ideas. What would make you want to visit? Or, perhaps the feeling is that a thread like this no longer fits in lit. What are your thoughts? I'm listening....🌹💞

Sitting by the fire wondering if anyone will stop in. Perhaps I need to bring Pye back to the house. Nobody remembers Pye, my pet penguin. Here's a picture.

latest
*hangs out with Pye all morning* waddling and eating seafood... Actually it was the best date I've had in a long time! 😂

*hangs out with Pye all morning* waddling and eating seafood... Actually it was the best date I've had in a long time! 😂
Did Pye nibble on your toes? You have to be careful. Pye really likes toes😊 Nice to see you pretty one. How have you been? Any ideas for the thread (see above) or do you want me all to yourself?😘💞

Hi Stryder :) Hope you are doing well.

I understand your feelings below about this thread (possibly) not fitting into the Lit dynamic any longer. While I love this thread and at one time truly enjoyed Lit, I too feel like I don't fit in.

It's hard to put into words, but it seems as though not just romance, but openness, honesty and authenticity have let this place.

Stryder's house of romance - 11-16-2013, 09:40 AM

Welcome to the house of romance part two.

All romantics are welcome. Is romance and sensuality still alive? Share your experiences, your ideas, your fantasies and above all else, have romantic fun.

Stryder

Make me know impossible things...

how the air feels
upon your skin
the touch
of cool water
upon your face
The weight of a rose
in the palm of your hand
I will try to understand

Maya Angelou

At the request of others in Lit I restarted this thread in 2013 with the post above. This was taken from my original thread that I started in 2004. That seems another age now. I have noticed how many have left lit and my life. I miss Perky...she passed away in April 2015. She had a way of making me smile. There are others I miss as well...Anyway, I am struggling to make a connection to lit these days. I'm not sure this thread has much life left. I need ideas. What would make you want to visit? Or, perhaps the feeling is that a thread like this no longer fits in lit. What are your thoughts? I'm listening....🌹💞

I have written the best poetry of my life of 50 years for my love, I cannot do better

Hi Stryder :) Hope you are doing well.

I understand your feelings below about this thread (possibly) not fitting into the Lit dynamic any longer. While I love this thread and at one time truly enjoyed Lit, I too feel like I don't fit in.

It's hard to put into words, but it seems as though not just romance, but openness, honesty and authenticity have let this place.
I completely understand Sunshine. Where did the fun people go?????🤔💞

Whoa whoa whoa, nobody's been here since April with romantic notions? I don't know...... but it's a thought, an image, a memory, a desire that we post and share here :) It's the reason I started posting and it was the first place. I'll always love this thread and ROMANCE. Sex is AMAZING, but it ain't nothing without 'a little romance'
:D

Back