Cialis--levitra--Viagra, what do you think??

I'm going to fill my Viagra tomorrow and try it this weekend. I was given the 100mg dose would you recomend cutting it in half the first time? If that works then my perscription would last twice as long!
 
Since the common reports are that the side effects tend to be more frequent with higher dosages, I would urge you to try cutting your pills in half. Take a half-dose the first time and see what sort of results you get. After that you can decide if you think that a higher dose would be more to your liking.
 
Tried it, the 50 mg dose and WOW! Amazing!!! I don't really have an ED problem(I'm only 40) just your basic mid-life issues but not any more. Some have said that they haven't had a hard-on like that since they were 20, well I've never had a hard on like that, I mean I could cut a diamond last night! and this morning I might add.
I didn't experience the lasting longer that others talked about but I didn't lose it when we were finished and could have gone again, probably will this weekend when we have more time.
I did have a headache in the morning but that could have been the red wine the night before but regardless a few advil and I was fine.
I love the Viagra and would like to try the Cialis next, I'll report back.
If your wondering if you should try it or not, try it!
by the way I didn't get mine from my doc I got it on line at securemedical.com after filling out a questionaire but you have to pay full price.
 
Poking in a bit late ... :rolleyes:

Tried all three of the big ones for giggles. Cialis is by far the most fun and with the fewest side affects. None for me actually.

It lasts a minimum of 72 hours. I've had its effects last up to several days beyond what it advertises. The only reason I know this is because of the number of erections I can get after taking it in comparison to when I haven't.

I pop one about once or twice a month if my wife and I have had the time to be as frisky as we like. It bumps up how much we're able to enjoy. :nana:

:cool:
 
Viagra has some links with diabeties, that not all people are aware of, which can inturn cause more problems. I don't take it myself, being female and all, but I've found that none of these three can overcome mental/emotional baggage very well. They tend to work better for men who have physical problems.

I think out of them Cialis was the most effective, but he seemed to have a lot of headaches and was agro afterwards.

Personally, cavajet injections seemed to work better because no matter what the mind is thinking, he still stands strong and tall. But there are dangers involved with injections that can cause perminant damage if a mistake is made.
 
Cialas ,Viagra etc.

i have a heart condition and have been told that I cannot use Cialis or Viagra. Of late I have been experiencing slight erectile difficulties .Is there any other type of medication I can safely use to achieve the desired effect ? .I am 63
 
I just want to jump in and be one of the voices that says "I am glad when my partner uses this when he needs it."

I had a partner 40 years old and change, and he was going through a lot of personal stress. So we tried Silagra (a generic form of Viagra). Oh my. :D

I'm not embaressed that he takes it; he's not embaressed that he takes it. In general, it's happy all around.


btw, drink more water with any of these medications and it will help with the headache. So will drinking a little caffine later on. It affects your blood vessels, and caffine helps to open them up a little bit.
 
WI-Ken, you and I are about the same here. I know I think way too much (active brain) and anxiety. I use the Viagra mostly when we are going to play with our friends. It helps alot. And the following morning the wife enjoys the hardons too. It seems to work the following day also for me making getting an erection alot easier and its harder than usual. I don't have much problem with the wife, mostly when we're with friends. My Dr gave me a prescription for Viagra after the wife and I talked to him. My insurance does cover it, but the Dr office had to send a letter to them stating that I needed it. Then there has been no problem getting it re-filled. Mike
 
Cialis fan

I swear by the stuff. I'm not 50 yet, but though I do not have an issue getting an initial erection, after thrusting for a while (fortunately I don't have a problem with premature ejaculation!) my erection gets very weak. I have only an average size tool so it is essential that I am hard to please my woman. All three of the medicines worked for me, but they were all different:

1. Cialis - the best, longest lasting, though perhaps the erection is not as powerful.
2. Viagra - the strongest, but also the worst side-effects.
3. Levitra - weakest erections, fewer side-effects, somewhere in between with regards to duration.

I like Cialis the most because I can take it and forget about it. This gives a more leisurely approach to sex instead of a driving need before the medicine runs out. I can take Cialis on Friday afternoon and fuck like a teenager on Sunday morning.
 
Last edited:
Just out of curiosity for anyone who might know... if you have to go to a doctor because your erection won't go down what exactly do they do to relieve it?
 
Hi,

First post here.

I'm 44 years old and have been diabetic for 20 years now but thankfully no problems at all as a result. About 5 years ago I started suffering from stress due to a close family member dying and a whole lot of hassle being heaped upon me re work etc. In the erection department, one day everything was fine, the next day, nothing. For weeks I went on with managing to get up for 5 mins then it was as if someone had pulled a plug out. My wife was very understanding due to what I was going through but I was worried sick.

I'll cut to the chase. After months of this I decided to speak to my doc. He smiled and said that he didn't think I had a problem and that it was all in my head due to the stress etc and just to relax and keep at it. Wonderful. No help at all. I went on line and bought some viagra and although they worked the side effects re headache for 2 days afterwards plus stuffed up nose etc was hard to live with. I then tired Cialis as the 36 hour active period was an attractive thought. I bought the instant disolving form of it, I think they were called "soft tabs". They worked initially but the erection went after 10 mins or so. I felt like it should have been there but it just didn't last. Funny, the following morning it was up as strong as ever it had been but no matter what I did re taking it in the evening I just couldn't get it to work. I then read up on Levitra and liked the sound of the way it worked. I tried it and bingo, this is by far the best one for me. Half a tablet and I'm rock hard for about 3 to 4 hours and then again an hour or so later. A little flushing and headache but nothing like what the viagra caused. I also found that the next day the effects of it were still there which was a bonus.

There's no hard or fast rules on this medication, its about finding the one and the right dose that's right for you.

So the plus points for me were:

Harder, longer lasting erections.
Greater stamina.
Mind blowing orgasms that nearly put the lights out.

I'm surprised that there are not more of you who have found Levitra the most satisfying. Works for me. Most of the time I don't need any now but if my wife and I are planning soemthing special then I'll pop half a tab and that gives me the confidence to know that I'll be on the case for as long as needed.
 
I am 65 and diabetic. I have used viagra and cialis. Cialis is my preference. It lasts longer and greatly increases my sensitivity which results in very intense orgasms. I seems like the volume is larger but not sure.
 
my $.02:
i'm 50's, diabetic. tied viagra but didn't get much reaction :mad:(sort rose to the occasion) but not what i expected :eek:.
tried cialis and it works fast 30 minutes :) last long :D (at least 40 hours) and keeps working for the whole time for me :cool:
in other words a 5 star product :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:[/FONT]
 
I'm 63, with high blood pressure which is controlled with medication. I've had ED develop progressively over the last six years, to the point that without help I'm dead in the water now. I suspect it has a great deal to do with the hypertension and other medications I take for it and other conditions.

I have used all three prescription ED drugs. I find Viagra to have the most side effects (stuffy nose, red face, headache, light headedness). It works to get me up, but the erections are usually nothing to write home about.

Cialis actually works a lot better, and the reports about it lasting several days are true for me. I get some of the same side effects Viagra gives me, but I get one more TERRIBLE side effect. It causes my back to go out. Not just a back ache, but an I-can't-straighten-up kind of thing. Needless to say, seeing me crawl out of bed after sex on all fours and in serious pain has alarmed some of my partners. So Cialis is out for me.

Which leaves Levitra. It works for me in a more subtle fashion. And with far less side effects. However, sometimes the erection is good, and sometimes it is only OK.

One other thing. I am a pretty big guy, so I have tried to exceed the recommended dosages a little bit in the past, with the idea that my hardon might be enhanced. Maybe it is somewhat, sometimes, but my experience is that an increased dosage is often counterproductive. I get it up, but ejaculating tends to be much more difficult.

Cialis is out of the question for me, because of the back thing. I use Viagra sometimes, but most often it is Levitra.
 
Just out of curiosity for anyone who might know... if you have to go to a doctor because your erection won't go down what exactly do they do to relieve it?

They have a highly specialized team of nurses for that....
 
It works

65, diabetic and started having less than satisfactory erections about 5 years ago. I first tried viagra, 50mg, and it helped. I had no side effects. My doctor recommended Cialis, 25 mg, and it worked excellent. Very stiff and repeatable. It makes me much more sensitive so the ejaculation is very intense and I think I cum more. Not sure but it feels like it. It is a bit expensive though.
 
viagra from India

I have been ordering Viagra through XLPharmacy in Canada. It has been a good company for me. Service is fast. The Viagra cost as little as about $1.25 per tablet. I have ordered twice. I just took one yesterday out of the second order It always works fine for me.
 
I'm 51 and horny all the time. I need some anti-Viagra I guess.
 
Tried Viagra... My erection lasted 3 hours and a half. I thought it wasn't worth it for only half an hour more :D
 
I'm only 20, but I'm using Levitra 20mg's because I can last a lot longer then;D However, the next time I'm going to try generic 100mg Viagra. Where's the best place to get it online? I can get it from my doctor, but it's a lot more expensive than buying it online.

In addition, to Levitra, Cialis and Viagra, Horny Goat Weed is known for working great. It's more like a herb than a "medication".
 
Be happy this stuff is out there

Viagra was probably in final testing in the mid 90s, when my then-husband finally started agressively treating his long-undertreated type one diabetes, the kind you have to take insulin injections for. He'd been underemployed and uninsured before we married.

Whether it was the insulin or the antidepressant or the blood pressure med, he couldn't get an erection to save his life.

Off we went to the urologist. Why are there male gynos and no female urologists? Doc started us off with the Pump. A vacuum pump. You put a rubber ring around the base of the cock once the pump sucked it up, so to speak. It resulted in a workable erection, but it felt cool to the touch and kind of creepy and inhuman.

Next stop, Muse. That was a med I had to insert into the slit of his penis. Romantic, right? I don't think it ever worked.

That led us to .... injections. THERE. The first time the doc injected it in the office and left us to "see how it worked." Can you imagine trying to fool around in a cold office under sterile fluorescent lights? We were laughing so hard we barely could, but it did work.

Till we got home and I had to do it. And I had to do it, because his vision was so bad (diabetic retinopathy) I had to prepare it, and as much as he wanted to fuck me, he couldn't bring himself to stick a needle in his dick. So I did.

Talk about your passion killer. He said the injection site stung; I'm sure it did. We gave up.

So think about all the preceding "treatments" and thank medical science for the meds.
 
Has anyone with a history of migraines used any of these drugs? Did they trigger a migraine?

Thanks,
 
I'm not prescribed Viagra but I " know a guy" who can get them quite readily, I've taken them on different occasions, If my Babydoll is gonna invite a few of her girl friends over and it's possible I may be entertaining one of two of them after the crowd leaves I'll take one so as not to disappoint, which is fine because because your stretched out between multiple partners, but if it's just me and Babydoll solo I steer away from taking one because nothing is worse than having to run your hard-on under the cold water after your screwed your partner into submission and she's locked herself in the bathroom so you won't take advantage of her again....and again .....and again.....you get the picture I'm sure now this may be because I'm only 31 years old and I'm in very good shape physically, but I personally wouldn't care about telling someone I take them
 
I take high blood pressure medicine and coupled with ticking past 60, I was starting to have some occasional issues. My doctor gave me samples of 100mg Viagra and suggested I try half of one first. It was quite nice... the next time, I used a whole tablet and didn't notice any stronger or longer effect so if I were to use them in the future, I'd stay with a half tablet.
MY doctor also prescribed Cialis for me and my insurance will only pay for 7 pills in a month and it cost ME $225 as a copay... I have used them as needed but the last time I used one, I felt light headed and spacy for the next 8 hours... I'm going with Viagra in the future...
 
Back
Top