3-D gun maker a pedophile

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
Police say they received a call Aug. 22 from an adult described as a counselor, who said her client, a juvenile, had told her she had sex with a 30-year-old man. The girl, who police say is 16, later identified that man as Cody Wilson, according to the Austin Police affidavit. The girl allegedly said Wilson paid her $500 for sex after they met on the website sugardaddymeet.com.

Police said Wednesday that Wilson is not in custody and that his last known location is Taipei, Taiwan. He frequently travels for business but has missed a scheduled flight back to the U.S., according to Troy Officer of the Austin Police Department's organized crime division.

"We don't know why he went to Taiwan, but we do know before he left he was informed by a friend of the victim that she had spoken to police and police were investigating him for sex with a minor," Officer said.

The girl said she researched Wilson online and saw recent news reports about him. They later agreed to meet at a cafe parking lot on Aug. 15, she said. In her interview, the girl said Wilson picked her up in a black Ford Edge and drove her to the Archer hotel in Austin. A detective later determined that a black Ford Edge with the vanity plate "B00150T" is registered to Defense Distributed. The detective wrote that hotel valet surveillance video recorded the girl and Wilson exiting that vehicle at 8:35 p.m. on Aug. 15.

In her interview, the girl said Wilson then drove her to a Whataburger restaurant. The detective wrote that surveillance video from the Whataburger shows what appears to be the same black Ford Edge pulling into the parking lot at 10:02 p.m.

A warrant for Wilson's arrest orders him held on $150,000 bond. He was also ordered to surrender his passport. The detective also sought and was granted a warrant to obtain photographic evidence of what he described as a "uniquely identifiable skin condition" on the suspect's upper legs.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cody-wilson-man-center-of-3d-printed-gun-dispute-charged-child-sex-assault-today-2018-09-19/
 
Back
Top