Clit only

Just curious why you would want to do this? There are clit sucking vibes. I have one. Doesn't do much for me. It is mildly stimulating to me at best, even on the highest speed and I have to keep moving it around to find the sweet spot.

I have heard of women who can cum merely from rubbing their clit. That's not me. I need additional stimulation. I used to think that it needed to be external but more recently I have discovered that the opening to my pussy is another sweet spot. If I use my glass dildo and work it back and forth from there to my clit I will have amazing orgasms and they will come about very quickly.

Tips and tricks on orgasms by Clit stimulation only?

Have you tried a Hitachi Magic Wand? My wife said it was the best way for her to climax, so I put it on her clit as often as she'd let me. :cattail:

After I've been licking up and down between the inner cunt lips, I'll move my mouth up and cover the clit with it, then hum a low tone to send vibrations to and through the clit. I find that if I reach up and squeeze or pinch the nipples (recipient's choice) amazing orgasms will soon follow.

Clit stimulation for explosive orgasms

I have been doing research on this for my next book and I find that the average adult male does not spend enough time on Foreplay. One of the hottest areas is the Clitoris. With the proper technique, most any women may achieve orgasm IF this is in conjunction with other moves. Stimulating the Clit is a big part of an explosive orgasm but lets not forget the other sensual parts of the female body.
For example, one of my favorite moves would be to move my fingers in and up to the G-Spot as my lips and tongue are caressing the Clit.
Sucking it or biting it as I lash it with my raspy tongue, along with stimulating the G-Spot, usually brings it home.
But then there is also the combination of nipple pinching along with Clit stimulation. That works a lot of times as well.
Any questions may be addressed to my private email...[posting personal info including real names, locations, emails, private messages or other correspondence, other identifying information from offsite is prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Ciao for now!

William:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am probably the odd one out. I am in all sorts of regards. But how do you stimulate your clit?

Just old fashioned touching and rubbing, with the help of lubrication from my vagina.

Before I owned toys or vibes or anything, I had my fingers.

My technique: Using the fingers of my left hand, I pull back the clitoral hood and "stabilize" my clit. I have a tiny clit, so I need to kind of find the little bugger first!

Then I use my index finger to rub it. Slow at first, then faster. Always keeping the finger wet, either with my own wetness or I kust lick my finger. No friction though, has to be slick.

It takes longer than with a toy, but a fingers only orgasm can be satisfying just because it was totally organic and made without mechanical stimulus of any kind. :cattail:

Before I owned toys or vibes or anything, I had my fingers.

My technique: Using the fingers of my left hand, I pull back the clitoral hood and "stabilize" my clit. I have a tiny clit, so I need to kind of find the little bugger first!

Then I use my index finger to rub it. Slow at first, then faster. Always keeping the finger wet, either with my own wetness or I kust lick my finger. No friction though, has to be slick.

It takes longer than with a toy, but a fingers only orgasm can be satisfying just because it was totally organic and made without mechanical stimulus of any kind. :cattail:

In accordance with rule thirty-four, it just occurred to me that there is probably a cadre of small clitoris humiliation aficionados extant someplace.

We are all different.

Truth. Some more different than others.

My wife cums very easily from clit stimulation. I usually can get her off two to three times before she has had enough. Her clit is tiny. It becomes engorged and hard right before she cums and after those several times just like the head of my cock after I cum it gets really sensitive. If she doesn’t get that foray orgasm I will give it to her after we fuck.

In accordance with rule thirty-four, it just occurred to me that there is probably a cadre of small clitoris humiliation aficionados extant someplace.

Not my scene. But duly noted.

But probably there are. And big clit lovers. And medium clit lovers.

You can open the Sears catalog to any page, and someone, somewhere, wants to fuck what's on it. Toasters. Canoes. Anything and everything.

Shower head. Vibrator, fingers rubbing on clit. A guy or girls mouth or other body part. Sissoring or expensive toys that you sit on all do it for me.

I would try a rabbir vaginal vibrator with a good clit simulator.

Best advice an anal plug that is as thick as you can get into you. Then try a thick vibrator that you can work work with. The anal plug will force the vibrator closer to your gspot and you might be surprised with the results.

Find a good lover who knows what they're doing. All of the machinery mentioned here seems to suggest folk are forgetting to switch on the mind as well as the body. Someone mentioned foreplay...

Back