More Sissy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mgdharYm5l1r7ryano1_500.jpg


I love being a bride.
 
I’ve arrived at this thread via the closed one, some delicious images there that drew me in. However, I wondered if anyone else has a similar outlook, as its not one I have found much empathy with elsewhere. I love the very feminine shemales with bodies and faces and legs of women, but a cock instead... I don’t want to be a sissy slut, but I love to wear feminine clothing (as I write my new red heels click on the office floor and my swishy black skirt rubs on my fine nylons!).

I would enjoy a night or several with such femme creatures, I may let them have my ass and am sure I would enjoy their clitty, but... if the ‘clitty’ clearly belongs to a man in trousers and looking very masculine... nope. Cock wilts, no sexual attraction whatsoever. No point trying to persuade me, it’s the femme side I love and am coping with a woman with a bigger clit and different pussy but not a man at all

I don’t sense that finds many who feel the same?

I wouldn't say you are alone, Hon! The feminine is so sexy. Whether framing a woman's pussy or a crossdresser's or shemales big 'clitty'. I find it very erotic. I would much rather play with other people (women, crossdressers, or shemales) dressed as feminine & sexy as myself. It is just so much more erotic.

That being said, I have warmed up to the idea of male partners online & the ideas of dom/sub play. I doubt I would ever do anything in real life other than with a feminine partner, but online the idea has become erotic, if done in a way I am comfortable with.

So don't be worried about your own preferences. We are all different in the wide spectrum of interest & eroticism. You be comfortable with your own place on that spectrum & don't let anyone chance your mind if your not comfortable with it! Hugs & :kiss:es!
 
LucyCanyon, welcome to the wonderful life of diversity! I don't find your preferences to be any more outlandish or unusual than the next person's. My own tend to be a little broader, as I can be attracted to either male, female or trans. But it depends on the physical characteristics in each case. I will say that hyper masculinity doesn't do much for me...but neither does hyper femininity.

I think it's good that you have thought enough about your own sexuality to understand what really works for you. This is one reason that "labels" are so limited in their usefulness...as an example: For the life of me I can't seem to distinguish between a 'sissy', a 'femboy', a 'crossdresser', and a 'transgender' based on the images that get posted here? One can see a person with huge breast implants posted as a femboy....a person posted as a sissy who appears to be a refined and beautiful transgender woman, and etc :confused:

Bottom line - love what you love and seek it ~ :rose:

Very good advice!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top