Why is it ok to Desecrate the American Flag?

ChinoMoreno

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 26, 2017
Posts
712
man peeps be all up in arms of the nfl players disrespecting the american flag which they are not btw. why is it ok for these peeps to desecrate the flag for profit? hypocrites, lol ;)
8kcGE6R.jpg

ATREkPB.jpg

OK8lWN8.jpg

zgugixc.jpg

suD8y3i.jpg

dpRY7wV.jpg

5JmaCCW.jpg
 
Do you know how to dispose of an American flag correctly (if damaged for example)

You burn it!
 
§174. Time and occasions for display
(c) Inclement weather

The flag should not be displayed on days when the weather is inclement, except when an all weather flag is displayed.

frying-pan-camerajpg-3801d7a45819dfba.jpg
 
We know why...


Same reason why some goons pinch a loaf over NFL players kneeling, yet go ghost over Confederate statue memorials and yokels riding around with their rebel flags-is that not promoting treason?
 
Wearing the flag as clothing wedged up ones butt seems far more disrespectful than taking a knee.
 
I'm kinda particular about the flag. I mean I'm cool with whatever anyone else does cuz fuck people but myself I'm very respectful of it and follow the rules as best I know them. It is a symbol of our country and we should be respectful of that IMO.
However if you feel the need to take a huge runny shit on it and then set it on fire while chanting Fuck the USA or some stupid shit then more power to ya cuz it's just a flag that's made in a factory by the millions.
 

What does the definition of "intent" have to do with the blatant violations of the flag code so casually committed from coast to coast?

The US Flag Code mentions the word "intent" exactly twice. Neither instance is used in regards to the stated violations of the code but instead toward the goals of the committee who wrote it and a statement towards states rights.

Please tell us how the definition of "intent" fits this scenario. It's not like we are talking treason - in which intent clearly plays a role.
 
What does the definition of "intent" have to do with the blatant violations of the flag code so casually committed from coast to coast?

The US Flag Code mentions the word "intent" exactly twice. Neither instance is used in regards to the stated violations of the code but instead toward the goals of the committee who wrote it and a statement towards states rights.

Please tell us how the definition of "intent" fits this scenario. It's not like we are talking treason - in which intent clearly plays a role.

That link isn't the definition of intent. It's the theory of intent, the philosophy of intent. Until we learn what self awareness is and where it comes from to solve the other minds problem, we can't deduce intent. Only inductive reasoning can be used, or we can use rules from which we can deduce.

So, inductively, lets look at the consequences of taking a knee. $$$ for Nike & Kapernick, and soon I think we will see this stunt payoff for the NFL. Now they are bringing in interest from the left spectrum who always derided the right and their love of football. It wont take long for the right spectrum to blackslide back into watching sportsballs.

Deductively from rules. The US Flag Code should be respected. Look at what the blithe disregard for the rules has lead us, and not just in football.


p.s. I keep reading the title of this as, Why is it ok to Descartes the American Flag?
 
Oh, I'm sure that Colin Kaepernick is now making huge amounts more than he ever could as a pro football player.
 
'Consequences of taking the knee'
'Stunt'

There's that old saying 'you'll not understand someone (or shouldn't criticise them) until you've walked a thousand steps in their shoes'
 
Back
Top