Finding Comfort

Hearing her soft voice, filled with lust, telling him to cum on her tits makes him groan and his cock twitch and it doesn’t take long before he pulls it from her and grips it tight in one hand, jerking it fast… his hand a blur as he strokes it hard, inches from the greatest set of tits he could’ve imagined…

“Here it comes!” he growl, his entire body shaking as his cock throbs violently in his hand, he stops stroking, holding onto his cock as the first jet of cum shoots from the tip… the force of it meaning that it, after shooting onto the top of her breast, sprays up her body and onto her neck, below the chin… the next jet is almost as powerful and the third as well… both painting the top of her soft globes as she holds them together… jerking his cock again, moving it around her breasts, as the remainder of his load ooze from his hard tip…

With a sigh he slumps on the couch, breathing heavily as he watches her cum soaked breast for a while before moving his eyes up her body, grinning at her when he reaches her eyes…

“Wauw…” he laughs, grinning and gasping for breath, “… never thought that was ever going to happen… had some thoughts, I’ll admit, when you walked around it those blouses… but…” he smiles at his friend, definitely with benefits going forward if he had any say in it…
 
She couldn't help but laugh as he finished shooting his load all over her tits. She never thought that would happen between them but it was incredibly hot. She knew they would never be strictly friends again. They were going to have friends with benefits sort of thing...and if the benefit was that she could have his cock, then she was all game for that. She gets up off the floor and sits beside him on the couch. She finally slides her black pencil skirt off.

Now, she's sitting beside him on the couch, completely naked...except for her panties. Which were pointless at this point because her panties were damp from her pussy being wet. She takes his hand and puts it over the crotch of her panties.

"Feel what you did to me..." She whispers, her voice lusty..
 
“Mmm, nice…” he smiles as he feels the wetness and warmth through the fabric, grabbing her crotch and rubbing her a little.

“You seem to have broken me, though…” he grins looking down at his now soft cock slumping across his thigh, shiny with her spit and remains of his orgasm, “… worn me right out…”

He smiles at her and leans into her, locking lips with her… his tongue push inside while his hand rubs her a little harder through the panties, pushing the fabric into her a little, his thumb flicking her clit…

“Know one thing I can do still…” he smiles, breaking the kiss and standing up he kicks off his shoes and remove the pants from around his ankles, “… I could eat that sweat pussy of yours all night, E!” he grins as he kneels onto the floor, naked, and pushes her back, spreading her legs wide.

Placing kisses on the inside of her thigh, he looks up into her eyes, a grin on his face… slowly, teasingly he works his way towards her pussy, moving within an inch of it before changing course… sucking her thigh, her lower stomach… smiling at her whimpering as squirms… before finally locking his mouth on her clit, sucking it, licking his tongue over the length of her pussy.
 
It seemed as if they had been in his office for hours. And by far, this was the best sex of her life. Better than any sex she had in her marriage. With her husband, she was lucky to get one round of sex before he collapsed on the bed, turned over and claimed he was tired. But here was her very good friend...her married friend, giving her the best sex of her life.

It was the hottest sight int he world to her: her best friend on his knees in front her, ready to worship her womanhood.

"Duane please..." She whispered as he began. She put both of her legs over his shoulders, her fingers toying with his hair as she laid back on his office couch.

"Duane..." She whispered again, full of lust, hunger.
 
He works his tongue over her hot, wet lips, his mouth sucking at her clit or sucking in the folds of her pussy. Her legs moves onto his shoulders as his tongues flicks over her sex, his hands comes up and grasp hold her thighs as he moans into her pussy, sucking in her juices as he looks up, over her belly and the swell of her breasts, a grin visible in his eyes as his friend, or whatever label one would put on them now, the time they have shared in this office forever changing their relationship…

One of his hands reach up her body, clenching around that big orb of her breast, simply looking amazing as she lies on her back, arching it slightly, pushing those glorious fun-bags forward. Moving his head up a little, her grip in his hair so sexy that his otherwise worn-out and soft cock twitches slightly, he focuses on her clit, sucking it into his mouth, rubbing his tongue over it, massaging the hard little knob.

Moving his other hand between her legs, all thoughts off where they stand, their relationship and their marriages, pushed far into the back of his mind, he pushes a finger into her hot core, slowly sawing into her as he eats her out.
 
She knew once they came off this sex crazed high, they would have to talk. Did he still want to be friends? Could they be friends after this hot fuck session? And their marriages...there was a lot to be discussed. But she knew she was going to enjoy this one last time. She knew they would probably never do this again and Duane gave her more pleasure than her husband had in so long.

She leaned back on the office couch, both of her slender legs over his shoulder as she watched him lower his face towards her womanhood. Their clothes thrown all over his office floor.

She knew she was going to cum soon. She bit her lip, moaning softly, feeling her eyes start to roll to the back of her head.
 
Back
Top