How many guys want to watch your wife suck another mans fat cock

Woher mans fat cock?uld you like to watch your wife suck a not

  • Yes

    Votes: 563 74.1%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 53 7.0%
  • I sometimes think about it.

    Votes: 70 9.2%
  • No

    Votes: 85 11.2%

  • Total voters
    760
i have only gotten to see pictures of my wife sucking another mans cock.. she won't let me be there to watch.

but let me tell you.. when my cell phone rings that I ahve a text messege from her and theres a picture of her and her lover...

it's a GREAT NIGHT!
 
I guess this is why I come here...I want to order her to do it while I fuck a pussy she cares about. Crazy right! Little buzzed right now.
 
i have

i have seen her sucking another mans cock several times. it is hot watching his cum running from the corners of her mouth.
 
How many guys want to watch your wife suck another mans fat cock?

I don't know.

But I do and she likes to watch me do that too. I'll take the load and she won't.
 
You took the words right outta my mouth.

I'd love to watch but even more than that I'd love to help out and afterward I want to share the reward in a nice snowball.
 
i have only gotten to see pictures of my wife sucking another mans cock.. she won't let me be there to watch.

but let me tell you.. when my cell phone rings that I ahve a text messege from her and theres a picture of her and her lover...

it's a GREAT NIGHT!

I dream that I'd be this lucky some day....
 
Oh yes, and hopefully she would "coax" me into trying it too!
I've told her I really would love to see this and she gets off on the fantasy, but says she isn't too sure about real life.
 
I think that would be VERY HOT! but I'd never ask her to do that. She would want to have to do it on her own.

But it is a fantasy of mine - and since I am out of town flying 80% of the time I always wonder what she is doing at home and fantazise that she is fucking and sucking other men - but I've never found any evidence of it. But the thought excites me. She is very sexual. Oh! I'm getting a woody thinking about it now....
 
Back
Top