New Crossdressing Thread

900266-1538234995-f412449d145b9ffd277c8a9a126c7b46.jpg

Not my cup of tea but I was at a drag show and one of the performer girls came up and kissed me and I kissed her right back.

I'm new to Lit. I have been wearing panties and other lingerie all my life under my male clothes for school and work and dressing as a girl/woman at all other times. I recently retired and can now spend my entire rest of my life dressed as a woman. My wife approves and encourages me to do so and joins me in dressing in sexy, slutty lingerie. We have two adult children, son and daughter, who also join us in dressing up with the approval of their spouses.

Our son and his wife spent the night with us last night and this morning we are having coffee all in the same outfit, (garter-belt, panties, hose , and cami), but all in different colors. Pastel pink for me, powder blue for my son, red for my wife, and black for my daughter-in-law. Later we are going shopping and we will just put on a skirt and blouse over what we are wearing now.

Our son and his wife spent the night with us last night and this morning we are having coffee all in the same outfit, (garter-belt, panties, hose , and cami), but all in different colors. Pastel pink for me, powder blue for my son, red for my wife, and black for my daughter-in-law. Later we are going shopping and we will just put on a skirt and blouse over what we are wearing now.

I'd LOVE to be in that family :rose:

Sounds amazing

Sounds amazing
I have never been really passable as a woman, but I love dressing as a woman. Now that I am retired I can full time and always go out in full dress even though I am obviously a man. Our son dresses as a woman at home and to go out evenings and weekends just like I did in my school/working days. Our wives love it and happily go out with us, sometimes in matching outfits.

Thats one supportive family. I love it

I have never been really passable as a woman, but I love dressing as a woman. Now that I am retired I can full time and always go out in full dress even though I am obviously a man. Our son dresses as a woman at home and to go out evenings and weekends just like I did in my school/working days. Our wives love it and happily go out with us, sometimes in matching outfits.

Dam sounds amazing would love to dress more and see more

Thats one supportive family. I love it
Our daughters husband wears panties and other lingerie at, but only under his male clothing to go out. We're working on getting him to loosen up but he is scared that someone he works with will see him. We will be going on a family trip out of town soon, so maybe then we can get him to go out dressed up sexy and slutty.

Our daughters husband wears panties and other lingerie at, but only under his male clothing to go out. We're working on getting him to loosen up but he is scared that someone he works with will see him. We will be going on a family trip out of town soon, so maybe then we can get him to go out dressed up sexy and slutty.

the first time he does it and attracts the approving attention of a man he'll be hooked

the first time he does it and attracts the approving attention of a man he'll be hooked
He definitely gets the attention of our son and I as well as the ladies when he is in lingerie. Unlike our son and I who are far from passable and just go out as men in women's clothing, her can probably pass very well as a woman. He has become an excellent cock-sucker with our daughter's great guidance.

Back