Ivanka silent as Trump victimized children

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Ivanka silent as Trump victimized children.


All of her children have brunette hair. She bleached the baby's hair for a photo-op. An Aryan internet goddess cannot have an Aryan child with brown hair.

Ivanka is silent about the Third World countries that manufacture Ivanka label items with child labor.

Melania remains silent. May 14 she went AWOL She cannot make a phone call ?A mouthpiece was sent out in her name to support Trump's propaganda. Where is her son, Barron ? It is summer vacation. We watched Sasha Malia grow up, at the White House. Barron lives next door, yet we never see family visits...

Why is Trump using the suffering of children to pressure Democrats ?

June 17, 2018

Separating Families at the Border Was Always Part of the Plan

President Trump and his policy makers, having risen to power on the back of Trump’s xenophobic campaign rhetoric, employ a darker and more morally flexible pragmatism. The Times reports that Trump officials began discussing the division of immigrant families at the border soon after taking office, and that the Department of Homeland Security even did some trial runs separating children from their parents last summer in Texas. Implementing the border separation policy has always been part of their plan, it just took a little longer than people like Stephen Miller had hoped. After all, the Trump administration has arguably enjoyed no greater success than in its efforts targeting immigrants and all forms of immigration. Zero tolerance, especially toward immigrants, isn’t just a policy proposal to this president and his allies — it is the ideology that animates the entire Trump phenomenon, and a defining characteristic of the world as they want it to be.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...es-at-border-was-always-part-of-the-plan.html

Congress may snub Trump on wall, risking shutdown


Senate Republicans privately acknowledge that
they’re unlikely to pass a funding bill that will
satisfy the president.

06/17/2018

Republicans are privately worried they will never be able to pass a spending bill that satisfies Trump. The president is already clashing with his party on immigration — trashing a bill crafted by House GOP leadership in a free-wheeling press appearance Friday, before a spokesman walked back that criticism.


Senate Republicans are currently preparing to meet Trump’s $1.6 billion wall funding request from this spring, though the White House has since increased that request to $2.2 billion, according to Republican sources.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/17/trump-border-wall-congress-funding-bill-snub-649563

The Democrats are not in power! There is not a Democrat sitting in the Oval office. Trump actively campaigning for Trump-friendly Republican candidates, and Mitch McConnell directly interferes with American elections by hamstringing Democrat candidates. Mitch cancelled summer break. Democrats hoping to touch base with their home state and voters, are fighting Trump's attempt to blackmail them by using the youngest child victims of his scheme.


Mitch McConnell cancels summer break

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/05/617219548/mitch-mcconnell-cancels-senates-august-recess


#IvankaCamps - Keep minority children, away from Ivanka's children, any way possible.

U.S. Representative Beto O’Rourke, D–El Paso, in the district adjacent to Hurd’s, plans to lead a protest march to the Tornillo facility on Sunday, which is Father’s Day. O’Rourke is challenging Republican senator Ted Cruz, who supports the family separation policy. Cruz was in San Antonio on Saturday for the state’s biennial Republican convention and criticized Democrats for politicizing the situation.




It is unforgivable, and not a single official implementing these policies should be allowed to work in government ever again. From senator to ICE officer to mewing pundit defending child separation as mechanism for frightening future refugees into choosing some nation other than America or for extracting anti-immigrant "concessions" from administration opponents, we cannot claim to be a decent nation unless we purge every enabler of human rights abuses from our national ranks, and permanently. We are not a fascist country; we will not go down that odious path so willingly.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ysterically-the-effects-of-Trump-s-new-policy

The Trump administration, however, has decided that all adults crossing the border must be criminally prosecuted, with no exceptions. The new “zero tolerance” policy put in place by Attorney General Jeff Sessions in April requires that children are taken away from their parents and are treated as unaccompanied minors, as if they tried to cross the border.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...taking-migrant-children-as-political-hostages

What is it called, when you take hostages, in order to use the hostages as a bargaining chip for what you want ?

Trump wants billions for his Wall. The budget is being worked on this summer ? This fall and winter there will be more arguments.


Democrats will fight for American ideals, and will not allow this country to become Trumplandia


The majority of Americans do not want America to become a dictatorship under Trump.
 
Kate Bennett
@KateBennett_DC
NEW:


Statement from @FLOTUS spokeswoman @StephGrisham45 to me regarding what’s happening to kids at our borders

1:28 PM · Jun 17, 2018

“Mrs. Trump hates to see children separated from their families and hopes both sides of the aisle can finally come together to achieve successful immigration reform. She believes we need to be a country that follows all laws, but also a country that governs with heart.

A staff member tweeted out a message, and attached it to Melania's name.


:rolleyes:


(OTOH, if Putin abducted Mal-ania, and Barron, I would feel terrible for Barron. I hope they are alive and well. Putin poisons people. yikes)

Kathy Griffin
@kathygriffin

9h
Fuck you, Melanie. (reference to Trump misspelling his own wife's name) You know damn well your husband can end this immediately...you feckless complicit piece of shit.
 
Kashana
@kashanacauley
“Let’s spell immigration in a way that emphasizes how much we know about the issue

8:57 AM · Jun 17, 2018

Kashana's tweet features a screen grab pic of FOX TV misspelling-

Imigration
Showdown

Now, I understand why spelling mistakes are rampant. FOX TV has a long history of careless captions.
 
Parting of the ways here. She's been going quite far in separating herself from some of the policies. She's in pretty much of a bind and she could just say nothing and do nothing to show the public she's pissed with him (which she's doing). There's no reason we should expect her to commit hari kari for us all. It would be fun if she did. But it would have zero effect on her husband. She's not the one who ran for president--she probably quite clearly made known she didn't want it. She's a victim in this.
 
Children in immigrant camps know the Bible better than Jeff Sessions does.
 
:rolleyes:

Define feckless.

Go ahead. I dare ya. Double dawg dare ya.

Weak, ineffective.

So, what are you saying--that most of those who had the vapors over it being used were just giving a knee jerk reaction to who they see as daddy's princess but who actually is a free-game White House staffer?
 
So they force their kids away, throw the parents back to Mexico, put the kids in 'detention facilities' (read "prisons") unaccompanied, then transfer them off to adoption services and the parents never see their kids again?

There is literally no way to be opposed to the immediate repeal of this policy unless you're a genuinely psychopathic monster. Political ideology and nationality is irrelevant, I've had people IRL, today, where I live in the UK, almost hysterical from hearing about what's going on and just imaging themselves in the position of these immigrant parents. I don't like using emotive language like 'monster' or 'evil' because it doesn't provide actual policy details, but I don't know how else to describe what the US gov' is currently doing.

And we're still not even halfway through his first term!
 
Ivanka Trump-Kushner tweeted, after her father walked back the disastrous decision with an unnecessary Executive Order.

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/ivanka-trump-thanks-father-for-border-action-37033889.html

Trump Blinks

(Trump Caves)


https://www.independent.ie/world-ne...-separation-of-migrant-families-37033545.html


Ivanka has served as Trump's convenient excuse before."Not my fault, my daughter has a heart, and she hen-pecked me." (Nice fiction, that.) Trump inists that he is strong. FFS, the major news networks have folded themselves in half by bending backwards, to support his claims of being "strong." No one is allowed to say anything that approaches the truth. They fear being accused of treason- as if America has suddenly converted to a dictatorship. Putin uses fear to control the media.

What is next ? American journalists arrested for subversion, and accusations of attacking "the State," as if Trump were the embodiment of America ?


The steady drumbeat within the Trump cult, is that the media is "the worst." Russia has truly accomplished something astonishing. It has created a rift between Americans that has no bridge for sharing the truth.

On the GB board, this is playing out. The Republicans dispute the Democrats, and the Democrats cannot help but laugh at Republican's sources, and the pseudo-news they quote.

gsgs comment- Time magazine stubbornly insisted on using a non- ripped away child for their magazine cover. FFS, if America is to heal the rift, media outlets must stick to the plain truth. Artistic license is not legitimate, important issues. Leave that for political cartoons, please. Yes, forcing the media to stick to utter honesty, is a bullying manoeuvre, used by the Extremist Far Right. Yes, the Republicans are utter hypocrites, that will do everything that they forbid others.

But, still...truth counts!

June 22, 2018

The more than 500 children in Border Patrol custody were reunited with their parents because the adults were sentenced and returned to CBP custody before the child was transferred into the custody of HHS, the administration official said. By law, CBP can't hold the children longer than 72 hours.

The government has not provided the total number of children separated from adults under the policy but a letter from CBP sent to congressional offices and obtained by CNN said the 500 figure was more than 15% of the total number of families separated. That would mean the total number of separations could be more than 3,000.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adolfoflor...-trumps-zero?utm_term=.gbB3YBM9KN#.djvYnb3Vw1

"...a terrible howl of pain. Something has gone terribly wrong."

(Napoleon!)

Did Goya model "Saturn Devouring His Son" with Napoleon in mind ?


Saturn was eating his son's body, while the boy is alive. Saturn is the size of a full grown man, and his son is the size of a toddler, by comparison. (Trump the cannibal, devouring a toddler ?) Saturn has full god-hood, and the son is a mere demi-god. Saturn is an Elder God. His son would have had to accomplish much, to attain god-hood. It seemed the way to attain power, was to kill their brother gods.

(Trump seeks to symbolically to kill Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton, over and over, again. Kill her! Kill her! They shout at rallies.)

Trump was entrusted with the care and nurturing of America's people. The land and the people, are the mind and body of America. Trump is devouring America, and he has invited his donors, and friends to devour America.

Yet, a small American subculture (and many Russian bots) are saying that it is agreeable to them, for Trump to devour their brothers, and potential brothers (undocumented immigrants seeking sanctuary and asylum). The sub-culture is hoping to be the child of Saturn, that is not devoured. A sub-culture, within the sub-culture does not care if they, themselves, are devoured. They desire to see everything devoured and destroyed.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top