Infamous enough to be immortalised in embroidery thread

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Infamous enough, to be immortalised in embroidery thread


June 12, 2018

Asked later why he thinks North Korea will follow through on promises this time when they haven’t in the past, Trump said, “well, you have a different administration. You have a different president.”

Later, however, Trump had a moment of radical honesty. Asked by a reporter what he’ll do if Kim “doesn’t follow through” on his promises, Trump openly admitted that he’ll never admit he was wrong, but will instead obfuscate.

“Honestly, I think he’s going to do these things. I may be wrong,” Trump said. “I may stand before you in six months and say, ‘hey, I was wrong.’


I don’t know that I’ll admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse.”


https://thinkprogress.org/trump-kim-jong-un-will-not-admit-he-was-wrong-north-korea-0ab585d8de91/

What is the excuse, on the day of June 15, 2018 ?

It did not happen to be a lie, did it ?



:rolleyes:
 
Typical reply from Trump - he doesn't what the hell is going on. But at least he's "Making America Great Again" in the process <eyeroll>.
 
Now, there is an obvious motive for Trump's photo-op extravaganza on the White House lawn, on Friday

His hatchet men are about to do something inhuman.

tRump has generated so much publicity from circus that he surrounds himself with, he effectively drowns out the misery he is inflicting. That is why he was shouting the lie, that it is the Democrat's fault, so very loudly. tRump brought back the excuse that Democrats did not close loopholes in the law. FFS, we offer sanctuary to refugees, we offer a chance of citizenship to children. Why not knock down tge Statue of Liberty and destroy the words that welcome refugees ? The news was out, that tRump had tentative plans to imprison the children at military bases.

Gulag/internment tent camp for children in Texas desert

98 children imprisoned there, now.


The U.S. Tore Nearly 2,000 Immigrant Children From Their Families in Under Two Months


https://splinternews.com/the-u-s-tore-nearly-2-000-immigrant-children-from-thei-1826871412


This makes Sarah Huckabee Sanders' complaint against a journalist, (that caught her saying she would be leaving her position at the WH) for spoiling her perfectly lovely time with her child, at her daughter’s year-end Kindergarten event, more grotesque, than it was. Knowing that children would be sent to an internment camp, in the Texas desert, where it is 100- 110 F.

“It really doesn’t matter where the tent cities are constructed, we shouldn’t be doing this," the statement read. "We shouldn’t be separating children from their parents.”

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/06/14/tent-city-tornillo/

The lawmakers — state Sen. José Rodríguez and state Reps. Joe Pickett, Mary González, Joe Moody, César Blanco and Evelina Ortega — particularly expressed worry that a temporary shelter at a military base could resemble a detention center, which could harm the children's mental health

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/06/12/trump-texas-tent-cities-immigrant-children/

González’s office is working with the Department of Health and Human Services and Office of Refugee Resettlement to learn more information about the encampment, but calls the lack of transparency “a really intentional” strategy to resist oversight and deters people from fighting the administration’s agenda.

The facility in Tornillo will be the site of the first temporary shelter constructed for children who have been separated from their parents after entering the country without authorization. The Texas Tribune reports that HHS is looking to build similar shelters in Fort Bliss in El Paso, Goodfellow Air Force Base in San Angelo, and Dyess Air Force Base in Abilene.


Wolfe did not confirm the number of children currently detained at the Tornillo facility, writing, “On your specific data question, the initial capacity, for over the next few days at Tornillo, is 360 minors in the unaccompanied alien children program.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/report-there-are-already-98-children-being-held-in-tru-1826869413

The Trump Administration Is Going to Build a Tent City at the Border for Migrant Children

“This is not what America stands for.”

June 14, 2018

According to the Washington Post, temporary shelters at Tornillo were last used to house migrant children and families in 2016.

Approximately 450 kids will be held in temporary shelters at Tornillo Land Point of Entry, a border crossing point near El Paso, NBC reported Wednesday

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/06/tent-city-migrant-child-family-separation-border-trump/
 
Happy Father's Day ?

"...with Trump hoping that Democrats will agree to an immigration bill that would include funding to build a wall between the United States and Mexico, he continued to blame Democrats publicly."

Currently there are two Republican bills on immigration which will be put to a House vote next week: a conservative bill by Republican Virginia Rep. Bob Goodlatte, and a compromise bill put together by House Republicans.

"I certainly wouldn’t sign the more moderate one," said Trump to Fox and Friends on Friday. "We have to have the wall. We don’t have the wall, there’s no bill."

But in a statement later in the day, deputy White House press secretary Raj Shah said the president fully actually supports both the Goodlatte bill and the House leadership bill.


gsgs comment- Tormenting children on Father's Day weekend in order to frustrate Democrats and Republicans that do not agree with tRump's policy ? tRump wants that Wall, and he will kill children to get it. Wall all of us in, and force us to show enthusiasm and love for the Orange Horror IQ#45 ?

Dead children in Puerto Rico, did not matter to tRump, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and many of tRump's supporters.

http://time.com/5310664/puerto-rico-hurricane-maria-death-toll-2/


https://www.buzzfeed.com/amberjamie...rents?bfsplash&utm_term=.wj3zPRkg9#.xy67BrLkZ
 
"I Alone Can Fix It"

tRump accepted the nomination.

This was his statement.

An innocent listener might interpret tRump's words to mean that he would repair and restore what is broken, damsged, and non-functional.

We learned that tRump had "fixers" that did his dirty work, for him.

June 18, 2018

A Los Angeles judge has canceled a June 21 hearing at which a lawyer for adult film actress Stormy Daniels planned to seek the resumption of her lawsuit there against U.S. President Donald Trump and his longtime lawyer Michael Cohen.

A court hearing that had been set for Thursday in adult-film actress Stormy Daniels’ lawsuit against President Donald Trump and his attorney was scrubbed Monday, with a judge saying he will rule on a request to lift a 90-day stay in the case based on written arguments by the attorneys.



Fix what, and for who ?

He made promises to his donors. He rewarded his donors. He made promises to the Extremist Religious Republicans. tRump's alliance legislated rights away from women, LGBT, and the budget punished the poor, the ill, the disadvantaged.


He provides his fans with Festivals of Hate.


He had the advantage of a "fixed" race.

The other phrase for "rigged race, is "fixed race."

"This election is being rigged by the media pushing false and unsubstantiated charges, and outright lies, in order to elect Crooked Hillary!"

“I Am Your Voice”

America noticed that Democrat's voices, Liberal Democratic women's voices, voices from the minority communities, voices from the LGBT community, and the voices from the undocumented immigrant community, were not expressed by his voice.

If you were not welcome at his private rallies, and his private money raising meets, you would not be heard.

"I Alone Can Fix It"


America was witness to his feckless excuses. "Not my fault."

"I Will Restore Law And Order"


Law and order ? Who's definition of law and order ? It is a Rightwing dog-whistle that alerts a racist to the intentions of tRump- members of the minority community will not have equal rights, or equal treatment under the law.

"Nobody knows the system better than me,
which is why I alone can fix it."

tRump hired lawyers to play the system, for him. He got away with defying the law, breaking agreements, and taking advantage of every grey area and weak spot.

"Neener, neener"

"You cannot force me to do anything! I sit in the Oval office chair, and you do not! I have my alliances, and they have the majority."

18 months of propaganda from Trump


Moral storms created by words.

Moral storms created by policy.

Policy is the source of action.

Money changed hands.

Police actions were funded.

Prison camps were built.

Orders were given.

Denial about crossing a line.

Denial of responsibility.

Denial of accountability.


Concentration camps for children separated from parents that love them. There are people that desire the absence of minority immigrants. Some would gladly kill them with guns, before they crossed the border. They are applauding, and will vote for tRump's chosen candidates. The thin slice of a margin may be won for tRump's alliance, because he was willing to go this far.

tRump is a racist, and part of his alliance is racist.
 
Back
Top