Favourite Movie/tv show sex scene

I am partial to particular movies..
Two stand out.
The secretary with Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader. The scene where we discover it all. She's over the desk and he spanks her for the first time. I swear I felt it.
The "waxworks" old film but the scene where the Marquis DeSade thrashes Deborah Foreman and says "Oh don't be angry, just because she had her first orgasm at the end of a whip, and not by your touch."
I learned a lot about myself right there.❤️

Two stand out.
The secretary with Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader. The scene where we discover it all. She's over the desk and he spanks her for the first time. I swear I felt it.
The "waxworks" old film but the scene where the Marquis DeSade thrashes Deborah Foreman and says "Oh don't be angry, just because she had her first orgasm at the end of a whip, and not by your touch."

When my classmates were writing their term papers on politicians, current events, and celebrities, I wrote my paper on the Marquis DeSade, the nephew of King Louie XV.

Even though Louie had dozens of whores and mistresses, he imprisoned his nephew for sodomy. Marquis DeSade wrote erotica that everyone deemed blasphemous against the church and the crown.

With that in mind, had we lived in the 18th century, we all could have been tortured in the tower or put in the dungeon.

I’ve always preferred more urgent, fully clothed sex scenes to be honest.
There was a couple of good ones in the the TV show Boss that I saw recently.

I’ve always preferred more urgent, fully clothed sex scenes to be honest.
There was a couple of good ones in the the TV show Boss that I saw recently.
I have to agree in some ways.

I have been unable to find it since, but I remember seeing a photo of Sophia Loren taken in the 60s (?). She was wearing a blue cocktail dress, seated quite demurely on a stool with her legs crossed. You could've had it hanging on the wall when your maiden aunt brought the bishop for tea, but it was the sexiest photo I can remember, far more stirring than recent 'art'.

Mind you, it was back in the day when actresses needed something more than enhanced cleavage.

Anyone else remember when Maddie (Cybil Shepherd) and David (Bruce Willis) finally got together on Moonlighting? I haven't seen it in decades, and it would probably be considered tame now, but it was crazy hot for prime-time television back in the day. It's always stuck with me.

We were having this discussion whilst on night shift.
I remember when I was at college seeing the Michael Douglas/Jeanne Tripplehorn scene from Basic Instinct

At the time I couldn’t believe how full on it was.
Was defo a favourite

When Rita Hayworth tells Glenn Ford in "Gilda" that she hates him so much that she thinks she's going to die from it. It's so intense, sexy, and romantic. The sex after that is implied and not shown on screen but the chemistry in the film is amazing.

I also watched House of Cards of the first season because I saw a gif set where Kevin Spacey asks Kate Mara if she's going to wish him a happy father's day as he goes down on her. She responded that he has no children. He responds "Do I?" and then further mercilessly pleasures her. I knew I had to watch the show after seeing that. Which I did. I sadly can't stand Frank Underwood in the show, so I was able to only to watch the first season.

Not sex scenes exactly, but two scenes from two old horror movies stand out as hot, especially if one likes panties.

First was the original 'Amityville Horror' in 1979, where Kathy Lutz (Margot Kidder) is dressed in a pair of white full-brief panties and a button-up shirt on their first night in the house.

Second and probably better known is the scene from 'Poltergeist' in 1982 where Diane Freeling (Jo-Beth Williams) is wearing an oversize football shirt over white panties when the ghosts levitate her and throw her around the house.

BadAmy;89218688 The secretary with Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader. The scene where we discover it all. She's over the desk and he spanks her for the first time. I swear I felt it. .❤️[/QUOTE said:
One of my favorite erotic scenes as well. It's kinky and erotic and romantic, all at once.

Two stand out.

Oh My God that scene is Secretary is amazing.

The opening scene from the TV show “Your the Worst” is pretty incredible for being on cable TV (not a streaming service- or subscription channel- It was on FX)

Back