Handjobs

i dont think i could ever say no to a handjob. lol. especialy after reading this thread!! hot!

tumblr_nom3gaSL0Y1uvcwr4o1_500.gif

I think I can say that I have never had a hand job. I have had blow jobs but never a hand job. I guess if I wanted to get off and all she was offering was a hand job I would tell her to go for it.

I think I can say that I have never had a hand job. I have had blow jobs but never a hand job. I guess if I wanted to get off and all she was offering was a hand job I would tell her to go for it.

Wow never, I love blowjobs like any guy, but handjobs are so intense. My wife really grips my cock tight and jerks me fast, while playing with my balls. It is a very different feeling to a blowjob, but wonderful and a quick way of getting me off. She combines the two sometimes though by sucking the head of my cock as she jerks me, now that feels great.

Anytime that I meet a new woman I always check out her hands (after checking out her more conventional areas first). Then I imagine her using her beautiful hands on me, one working on my cock while the other plays with my balls. Bright red nail polish always turns me on!

I love it when a woman slowly strokes my erect penis. It feels so sensual. I let her take her time until I'm on the verge of cumming, then let her eat the gift I have for her.

The reason why I created this thread was for my love of handjobs. Yes the feeling is totally different. I enjoy blowjobs but there are women who do not like giving them and some who like both. Just as women love different ways to cum, so do guys and handjobs can be very intense. The teasing, the different ways to be stroked. And as you have seen by the pictures, it can be very mind blowing.

The reason why I created this thread was for my love of handjobs. Yes the feeling is totally different. I enjoy blowjobs but there are women who do not like giving them and some who like both. Just as women love different ways to cum, so do guys and handjobs can be very intense. The teasing, the different ways to be stroked. And as you have seen by the pictures, it can be very mind blowing.

I agree, I think a good handjob is difficult to beat. My wife is really good at it, I keep teasing her that she must be practicing on other guys, wish she was to be honest :D

I must admit, I love giving my husband handjobs and he of course loves getting them. Sometimes he will ask specifically for it, other times I initiate it. When he is fully erect and that beautiful cock head is leaking precum it takes self control to keep from wrapping my lips around it and often I do indulge a bit. One of my favorite positions is to have him sit in his large recliner while I kneel on a plush pillow in front of him. I will massage his balls and glide my fingertips over his cock until he grows stiff before I begin stroking him. Most always we use lube. We will usually engage in some fantasy chat while I work him. The subject matter varies widely. When I know he is close I will usually wrap my left hand round the base of his cock holding it tight. I will jack his cock rapidly and have found pressing my thumb against the back side of his prick so that it rubs the back of his cock head brings him off quickly. When he cums, I aim it to take his blasts of cream on my tits or lean over to take a facial. I love either. He also gets off watching me jerk one of our several friends off and I have jerked off more than one man in a given night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like you to tease me. Teasing can be very erotic if in the right situation. I am sure you could do that.
PM me.

I love giving a handjob. Lots of oil. Asking what he likes. Then letting my hands take control. Playful. Tease. Long strokes. Short strokes. Fingers dancing along the tip and down the shaft. Twisting strokes. Fast. Slow. One hand. Two hands.

While telling you how much I like playing with your cock. Kisses. Telling you where I would like to put your penis. Letting you know how wet I am getting while enjoying the feel of your cock in my hands.
:kiss:

Evening Spencer..
I am 58 years old and I do love receiving a good oily handjob from a horny lady!

I totally agree....lol

I agree, I think a good handjob is difficult to beat. My wife is really good at it, I keep teasing her that she must be practicing on other guys, wish she was to be honest :D

I love handjobs....they feel awesome when done by someone who likewise enjoys giving them...;)

Back