❤️💘What's the most romantical thing someone has said to you today or this week? ❤️💘

Someone on here called me a Studmuffin. I liked that a lot. Made me smile too as in rl I get called the muffin man as I often bake them as a gift for friends. :)

I was whistled at by a rather attractive young lady while stopped at a traffic light.

"I want more than anything, absolutely anything, to have time with you..."

30 years later....a message telling me I was always his one regret and his biggest "what if". :rose:

Zero. I've had zero romance in my life lately. <insert pouty face here>

My cat meowed at me. Lovingly, I'm sure.

That counts, right? ;)

I have some pretty awesome guy friends here who make it a habit to say sweet little things to me on a regular basis. It's not the same as if it were coming from a lover, but I appreciate the effort they make to brighten my day.:rose:

From the fb, long, long ago...

'I adore your playfulness. Your heart. Your sincerity. Your naïveté. Your sweetness.'

He said he wanted to cuddle me by a warm fire and make it all better. :heart:

"I want to fuck you in every way you can think of. In every way that makes you come, a lot."

Loving everyone's responses! :heart:

Yesterday I told my beautiful when she was feeling down about gaining weight " You look beautiful. I love you. There's no one else I rather be with and I am happy I met you." while running my hands threw her hair then kissing her.

You done good...how sweet...:rose:

Back