Would you sleep with a married person?

I have twice. My advice is to be very careful about the expectations and mental attitude of your partner before you go down that road, particularly if you are doing it behind the backs of the spouses. It can get ugly.
 
Yes, I’ve slept with several Wives, and usually it’s been an ongoing affair, not just a one night deal. It’s actually a huge turn on for me, for better or worse...
 
I have

I have a few times in the past but preferred not to (allergic to bullets!). One time it was a girl I worked with. Her husband was a real prick and made no bones about chasing and screwing other women. He was always out of town so his wife and I (she knew I was also married) went out a lot. Her biggest turn on was for me to pull on her nipples and twist them until she came. Moments after she came she would suck me until I came. She always swallowed and, whenever I saw her in the office, she would run her tongue around her lips. Best blow jobs I ever had!

One other time I met a married lady who invited me to her home. Her husband worked at nights and I visited her twice. The first time she went down on me and sucked me dry. The second time she said she needed to be fucked. That was the last time we were together because I did not want to take a chance of being surprised by her husband!
 
Hell yes!

I've been the married one before, and it was great.

Therefore, I think sleeping with a married woman would be exciting for both of us, which would make it better for both of us!
 
hey...

would have to think long and hard about that one...
I have done it when I was young and stupid and didn't believe I would live past 25, so at the time I didn't care.
 
I don't know. I guess I'd have to wait and see. The chance hasn't happened yet.
 
I have and certainly open to again, with those who were "cheating", those who had permission, and those who swung together. I'm also married...
 
I sleep with a married person almost every night.

Of course, he's my husband.

:rolleyes:
 
I know a number of guys that have fucked a married woman. Like Anton. Saturday he mowed my yard, came inside, then came inside me.
:D
Hubby and I swing, so having sex with married folks is pretty much a given. (and no angry spouses!)
As for actually sleeping with someone, and waking up in the morning cuddled up with them, not so much.

Don't get me wrong, I have. Jim goes deer hunting with some friends of his every year. He has two rules for me. 1) Don't tell him about any of my plans before his trip. 2) Tell him everything when he gets back. I tell him a little bit to get him riled up and horny. After he fucks me, I'll tell him some more to get him going again and again.

Kinda looking forward to having Anton spend a night with me in November.
:cattail:
Jenny
 
A month ago I would have said no but now I am seeing a married man every so often. At first I felt guilty but not now. He's the one who is married, not me, so that's his problem. It's not like I am trying to split him away from his family. Besides, the sex is good.
 
I know a number of guys that have fucked a married woman. Like Anton. Saturday he mowed my yard, came inside, then came inside me.
:D
Hubby and I swing, so having sex with married folks is pretty much a given. (and no angry spouses!)
As for actually sleeping with someone, and waking up in the morning cuddled up with them, not so much.

Don't get me wrong, I have. Jim goes deer hunting with some friends of his every year. He has two rules for me. 1) Don't tell him about any of my plans before his trip. 2) Tell him everything when he gets back. I tell him a little bit to get him riled up and horny. After he fucks me, I'll tell him some more to get him going again and again.

Kinda looking forward to having Anton spend a night with me in November.
:cattail:
Jenny

My husband and I have talked about looking into a couple of local swingers clubs a few times. I suspect eventually this is a road we are going to explore together. It seems kind of safe because of the no angry spouses thing and the idea of watching my husband with another woman while some guy is dedicating himself to my pleasure is super hot (at least to me!) … so I would have to not only "yes", but also "yes, hopefully!" :D
 
Married

Again?......probably not, but you never know what circumstances could arise!
 
Have done so.

I've been on all three sides of the cheating triangle: I've cheated; I've been cheated on, and I've been the one someone else cheated with.

It's all pretty erotic in the imagination. In RL, there's just too much emotional pain to be worth it. So unless both other parties knew, I probably wouldn't. I hope I wouldn't. But "the flesh is weak."

Rest assured, there is no judgment here. It's just too messy for me at this stage in my life. All that aside, I wholeheartedly support a woman's right to cheat—whenever, wherever, with whomever she chooses. I just think she should tell her husband the truth.
 
Last edited:
Not if she's married to the mob.

B5AOWaC8yiByiTZl2lV5Yn4W8WlLN2RLQc2twDiBLkT1W3DSwpYH2dGVvYeoIXKYBqS49ck-MDYuqAZq0E56UMs=s700
 
The only married man I would ever sleep with would be my husband... well my future husband, whoever he is.
 
Yep...

Since I prefer to date a CD, I find that many are indeed married, and hiding this from wifey. Most of my dates have been crossdressing for decades, and dating as well. But to date a married woman? Soooo dangerous. I would hate myself if I thought I broke up a marriage.
 
Back
Top