A Yakuza's Seduction, A Closeted MMA Fan, and a Lucky Rednck

Nephlim14

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Posts
257
Ive recently thought of a few ideas that I think would make great stories.

1. While relaxing at an onsen, a yakuza memeber spots a beautiful young female working in the area. He follows her to an empty sauna, naked, seduces her and it is revealed that she is his wife playing a fantasy

2. An 18 year old intern at an MMA gym attends to the various men in the area, while trying to deal with his homosexuality. After a big match, a popular fighter heads to the locker room, and asks the intern for a towel while washing. As the intern tries to hand him the towel, the fighter comes on to him, revealing himself as gay.

3. A young Country guy in college is at his trailer by a popular lake. He is known to be awkward, deceptively smart in class, and slightly empathetic with his classmates. Unknown to them, he is handsome and well hung under his facade. As he walks through the woods, in a pair of overalls, he finds two girls skinny dipping in the lake and fooling around. They notice him and they recognize each other from an earlier incident in the college locker room. He tries to leave, but they playfully ask him to join, which he does.

If anyone wants more details, feel free to ask
 
How do you see the stories ending? Do they go 1) buildup, 2) fucking, 3) the end? For an exercise, visualize the endings, then figure how they got there. Tentacles optional.
 
Back
Top