Where are some of the best places you've had sex?

well my girl and me once did it in the back of my friends brothers camino and he didn't ever know it!! lol we were at a bonfire and she loved that we coulda got caught.

Let me try to remember:
1st time on a ship crossing the Atlantic, 3rd class, had to send my cabinmate away, which did wonders for my reputation, although the girl may have been less impressed;
in beds, various;
in my car one rainy evening with my eventual wife;
on the floor;
in my VW van: in India and Australia (4 partners including my then fiance);
on a dining table - much to be recommended;
an isolated beach;
in the great out-of-doors in two countries (almost once in a 3rd one, but we didn't anticipate passing cars' headlights).

OH, best place: wherever it happens.

I'm thinking somewhere in or around Alberta could be one of the best places.

In an old retired ammo bunker, in an old retired coastal defense fort, high above the Golden Gate, on the Marin County side. People were walking by, just a few feet away.

In the natural pool, just above Elk River Falls, in Northern Idaho, in full view of other folks. The noble herb helped a lot with that one. :D

On the levy on Jackson Square in New Orleans. That was fun enough but the best part is later when she pulled up her skirt to show me my cum was running down her leg. She was excited that soon it would be visible to everyone.

Public Park

Piedmont Park in Atlanta GA, in the middle of a beautiful spring day with 100's of people around. It was epic.

Mmmm...let's see...

on a hill top in the Garden of the Gods, Colo. - very exciting
in a field beneath the shade trees on a farm in Kentucky - very erotic
in a observation room in the World Trade Center, New York (yes those towers) - just because we were there
on a desk at the office - a quicky on a sunday affternoon
in a bar bathroom - she was horny
member of the mile high club - just so we could say we did

The absolute best place was in bed, at home, with the kids at grandma and grandpa's.

chatman2

Yep yeah!
Wear yours and see how fast I can jump your bones.
I bet it'll be a blur.
A very good blur.
:D

I can't get into mine........or I would test you out.....and you're too far away also....or I would rent one......:) LOL

What a great thread! I love sex in weird public places. I did it in the stair way at the museum of natural history in Ottawa. The big Apple outside of Toronto. I was at the fort in Baltimore and was getting rubbed over clothes as there were a lot of people around. I got caught giving a BJ in a local park in Brantford. Umm. I like going to the Sex club "Oasis" in Toronto and having sex in the pool and all the fun rooms there šŸ˜

A girlfriend of mine in college had a jazz musician cousin living in Brooklyn with the slickest apartment. She'd housesit for her when she was out of town occasionally and when we weren't fucking in the dorms, we'd fuck there, with her cool-ass stereo bumping Pharoah Sanders. ;)

Back