Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, please tell us which member(s) of our little community are not "normal". :)

Not my place...not anyone's actually, as we are all different, and assuredly we all seem 'not normal' in someone's view...

Not my place...not anyone's actually, as we are all different, and assuredly we all seem 'not normal' in someone's view...

LOL oh, I thought you were going to call out people who like chocolate covered pretzels! Lol

LOL oh, I thought you were going to call out people who like chocolate covered pretzels! Lol

CCP lovers? They are only mildly twisted...lol. I never understood why you would want to ruin a good pretzel with chocolate, or good chocolate with a pretzel!!

Boggles the mind... :)

CCP lovers? They are only mildly twisted...lol. I never understood why you would want to ruin a good pretzel with chocolate, or good chocolate with a pretzel!!

Boggles the mind... :)

This just makes me feel so sad for you. :(

MK was eating cake the other day, this is how I imagine the scene . . .

h6FA64B3B

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6940611328/h6FA64B3B/

When you said "rest of the class" I assumed you meant all of the HT regulars. LOL

See? Pure discrimination...what about the HT shorts and the HT extra longs?

Where cake is concerned there is me...and everyone else. :D

See? Pure discrimination...what about the HT shorts and the HT extra longs?

Where cake is concerned there is me...and everyone else. :D

LOL
Well, there won't be another birthday cake around here until May. I'll save you a slice!

I think that I've picked up a new hobby/art form today. I've been artistic on one side of things before, but this is a new chapter for me. I'm hoping my new hobby works out. I'll be a renaissance man before long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back