Test Your Posting Here

onefoxxxylady said:
can someone please tell me how to put attachments in posts?? i just cant seem to get it to work. :( (i know this has probably already been answered, but there's almost 50 pages in this thread...)
Ok I will try..If you add to a post just click on the attach file located at the bottom of reply page..then select the browse button and pick an image from your PC..


If you want to add a pic from the net on your post.. select your photo(from the net) cut and then copy the address and then add to your post by.. selecting.. the IMG button above.. in the vB code box..

When you click there..a box wil appear.. delete what is in that box and then paste the Address into that box , select ok. and finish your post..

I hope this helps..I have learned the hard way and sometimes it is not always explained in English...T
 
Last edited:
Tinkersquash said:
http://www.ready.gov/i/expl_vis_dont_run.gifIf

You cut and pasted a couple of extra characters in the URL

http://www.ready.gov/i/expl_vis_dont_run.gif
expl_vis_dont_run.gif
 
link for sig

That's all!
 

Attachments

  • wrocker8-edit2-small.jpg
    wrocker8-edit2-small.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 21,726
This is only a pic so I can put it in my sig line.
 

Attachments

  • erotica.jpg
    erotica.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 4,444
JEEZ!!!!

I know next to nothing as you can well see in my first post! haha

Do you have to type out all of the vB Codes everytime you post just to have all the cute stuff at the bottom of them? Or can you make it standard.

Yes I am a newb, yes I need your help, yes can I suck on your tit too? hahaha

Thanks for any help that is given. Do they have beginner basic classes for this stuff? :rolleyes:
 
I also wanted to put an av on my posts but I hear that you must post 100 times to get that?

Am I correct?

If I keep posting meaningless stuff though will you guys lynch me?
lmao
 
Ok but I had a gif tag on it and when I opened the original post, right ckick properties, there is no gif on it..how come? and how do you format so that you can put it up as a pic instead of a link?
 
69

69forever said:
Ok but I had a gif tag on it and when I opened the original post, right ckick properties, there is no gif on it..how come? and how do you format so that you can put it up as a pic instead of a link?

In the message body, it has to me an img from a site, ending with .jpg or .gif

Upload is the only other way

In signature it can be a link
If it is from your hard drive, then upload it then link to it

If you find a picture you like, save it then upload it, (for the signature)

Where was the site?
 
So what you're saying is that other than in the sig line I cann't post anything other than the link to the file I have downloade...in the message text itself???
 
yep

69forever said:
So what you're saying is that other than in the sig line I cann't post anything other than the link to the file I have downloade...in the message text itself???

In message it MUST be from a site
Geocities and angelfire don't work tho
 
Back
Top