The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I know a few things about being teased as a kid, so you're not alone on that.

lol well I mean obviously, but not being alone in something like that doesn't mean one isn't made to feel horrible when someone insults them...or makes you less self conscious...

I have a nerve disease and one of the minor side effects is pigment (spots like freckles) and little raised spots... When I was younger I was made fun of a lot.
These are the sorts of things that make someone so beautiful!

I know a thing or two about being teased too...

lol well I mean obviously, but not being alone in something like that doesn't mean one isn't made to feel horrible when someone insults them...or makes you less self conscious...

I know that. Just don't let it get to you. People make fun of others to make them feel better.

*Gives a big hug*

I know that. Just don't let it get to you. People make fun of others to make them feel better.

*Gives a big hug*

she didn't make fun of me :p

But I do appreciate the sentiments even if I still feel horrible. :)

Unfortunately for some people with deeper issues, Its not as simple as like... "just don't let it get to you" if it were that easy, I'd be happy to not feel insulted or bad :p

You should feel bad for them. You should thank your enemy. Without them there would be little examples of how not to be. With them comes perspective and it makes your action distinguishable.

she didn't make fun of me :p

But I do appreciate the sentiments even if I still feel horrible. :)

Unfortunately for some people with deeper issues, Its not as simple as like... "just don't let it get to you" if it were that easy, I'd be happy to not feel insulted or bad :p

It makes me sad that you still feel that way. Regardless, it doesn't change how great you are to me or anyone here.

Upgrading the phone took a lot longer than I thought it would... damn... a good portion of the night is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back