TSCLT3.0: A Beast Unlike Any Known To Man . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thursday!!!


So far so slow. Coffee is on. A bit more will be needed yet.


Did any more imprisoned football players commit suicide last night?


tumblr_n0p49qTYik1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
Good morning, Buddha approves of the nonsense.


Grilled steaks and brats yesterday.


I am looking forward to steak and eggs this morning.
 
Heil Trump!!! And insh'Allah that all is well with you-n-yours. Allah who snackbar!!!


Yesterday's high was 68*, and today, we turn the numbers around and do a bit of sweating. I'll have the morning draw request meeting, we'll look at and talk about what's left to do outside, sign off the interiors, and then I'll get back to fixing what the county wants repaired.


I spent all day Monday adding a wee plastic bushing around the heat pump low voltage wires.


Satan is always in the details . . . .

tumblr_n0p48xFNpi1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
A great obstacle to happiness is to expect too much happiness.
--- Fontenelle


And in allowing too much crazy into your life . . . .
~ Wat


tumblr_n0p48jJryD1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
We hit 83 yesterday.



I tried to shampoo the carpets, but the Queen destroyed the steam vac by pouring boiling water into it in order to really clean the carpets...
 
Yeah, like making coffee with hot water . . . .


So I had a guy tell me that the American Plywood Association was full of shit on its fasteners schedule for roof sheathing installation, where it said no staples.


Let's see, an organization hires dozens of engineers to run scores of tests taking hundreds of hours and costing tens of thousands of dollars . . . to publish Wrong Shit. :rolleyes:


Some people's kids, you know???

tumblr_n0p485rdpS1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
I've told you some of my stories about the nuke plant and engineers with degrees...


;) ;)


... they think they know more than the guys who are actually doing the building.
 
Yessir, you haz. I have been fortunate to know a couple of good ones . . . and unfortunate enough to know a few shitty builders/mechanics.


I had my plumbers back out yesterday, and they seemed less stoned than usual. I wonder if they turned the breakers back on after they hooked up the new dishwashers.


That's the easiest service call ever, and makes the tech look like a genius . . . and the most unnecessary.


"I cunt get my fire going." *hands a burning match their way*

tumblr_n0p46zR1lh1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
Yes, but they'll all encourage him to drink more . . .


so he'll hurry the fuck up and pass the fuck out already.


So, you deduce, I think it's a ploy to drink for free. Stories for nothin' and the booze for free, as it were.


And it were time for Wat to vamoosh to see the weasels . . . .

tumblr_n0zoriZC4J1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Home. I sneaked out a bit early.


The architect signed off on all of the building interiors. All that's left now is some outside stuff.


Allah is good and merciful. Insh'Allah that we can get done with the outside crap by the 16th so that we can get the entire job signed off on later that week.


I don't know - ask her . . . .

tumblr_n0qslkElXM1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Went to help the housemate pick up her new used dresser. It's a furniture store POS, painted black. But, you know, when you need a dresser, a dresser will do . . . and it is a dresser.


I couldn't get her helper to understand what to do with it to load it on the truck. It took a couple of reps. But I'm sure she's got him registered to vote.


I got it home and unloaded it by myself. Without hurting myself. Without breaking the new furniture bit, either. She said she'd be home to help after she gets off work. I said, there's a t-storm on the horizon, so how's about I just do it and be done with it.


It's in the living room, right outside her bedroom. She can drag it from there. :D

tumblr_n0qsktk4l81r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
She's home.


She hollered, "thank you, Wat," up the stairs.


I guess she dragged it where she wanted it and it's now full of her goodies.


And I guess that I'll drag off to bed then. Good night, Jana . . . .

tumblr_n0qskdScI01r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Happy Friday!!!


I'm not sure why this week seems to have taken so long to pass, but it's Friday, finally. It should be a light day at work today, relatively speaking. Thanks be to Allah.


The crack birds are outside chirping in the dark. Silly fuckers.


Gardening day tomorrow . . . .

tumblr_n0qsjzoSdi1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
I don't get the world...


A known terrorist with an AK shoots cops in France. "Known Terrorist?"


WTF has gone so fucking tragically wrong with Western culture that we walk around with a "SHOOT ME" sign on our backs?
 
Because I need the money, Honey.


It was either that or put you out on the street corner to earn . . . .


Speaking of which, I need to carry my ass out to the jobsite to earn.


Thanks be to Allah that it's finally Friday!!!

tumblr_n0zourwGVC1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top