The succubus's Treat(closed)

Mira trembled gripping his hair ss he continued pushing her and making her inch closer toward her orgasm. She threw her head back closing them as her eyes began to glowl slightly and she felt her powers slowly surging forward. She had never been pushed this far and never begged not even when she slept with incubus " Mmmm fuck baby...please" she cried out gripping the blanket as she was close to cumming hard.

She felt her tight walls gripping his tongue as her orgasm began rolling through her "Uhhh fuckkkkk!"she cried out.
 
Matt groaned softly feeling Mira's inner walls tightening around his tongue. He felt her body tense up and knew she was about to cum. He didn't let up though still sliding his tongue in and out of her. When she started coating his tongue with her cum Matt savored that taste not able to get enough. "Oh my god you taste so fucking incredible!" Matt complimented her taste again.

Matt always loves the way women reacted when they orgasmed from him eating them out. Matt spent several minutes licking up all of Mira's cum. Then he pulled away from her pussy but not with one last kiss. He kisses his way back up her body and slipped his tongue into her mouth letting her taste her own cum.

He reached down and undid his pants and pulled them down. His massive member springing free and pressing against her mound. "Now it's time to really make this pussy mine." He said while looking into her eyes when he lifted his hips and the tip of his cock entered her pussy. It was just like he remembered in the dream. So warm and slippery and soaking wet. "You are so tight!" He groaned slowly working his thick meat deeper and deeper inside of her.

Matt had no recollection of the first time they had sex so this was the first time having sex with her all over again. Their eyes locked as he penetrated Mira so deep. Her lips wrapped around the base of his cock once he had the entire length buried inside of her. Matt then started kissing her passionately.
 
Mira came hard on his tongue amazed at his skill forna human and trembled lightly as he kissed her pussy one last time before making his way up to her lips where he let her taste her own sweet cum and continued kissing him passionately as he undid he pants and let them fall.

She gasped feeling his big hard cock slap her pussy as it sprang free calling out to her. She was wet fromnhis licking and grew wetter hearing him say he would make her pussy his. She moaned softly as he slowly slipped in her tight hole and it felt just as amazing as she took him the first time but of course to him rhis was the first time.

Mira moaned as he sunk his full length into her and she held onto him as they began kissing passionately. "Mmmm uhhhh yess"she whisoher softly against his lios telling him how good it was and how she wanted him harder.
 
Matt left his monster buried inside of Mira while they kissed enjoying the sensation her tight pussy was giving him. The way her pussy pulsed and massaged his cock was almost inhuman. Matt had no idea his dick was balls deep inside of a powerful succubus that was planning to keep him forever. He just thought he met the most beautiful girl on the planet while on vacation and was falling for her.

The fireworks had stopped now and the beach around them was dark. They could only make out each other from the moonlight shining on them and the sounds of the waves and some lights in the distance. They were all alone and Matt didn't want to have it any other way.

Raising his hips he started to pull out of Mira, both of them hearing how wet she was from the sexy wet squishing sound as he pulled his member out. Her insides clinging to his cock giving him so much pleasure. The tip of his cock was about to slip out then he pushed back deep inside of her. For right now Matt kept his movements slow and sensual letting them enjoy the sensation of him sliding in and out of her slowly.

Then Matt started to pick up speed with his thrusts. Going faster and harder, his balls starting to slap against her ass with his thrusts. Matt was determined to make this a night Mira would never forget. He wanted to give her the best sex she ever had, and Mira had already done that for him and they were just getting started.
 
Mira had been just as lost in him as he was with her. Their souls were connected somehow and she was nervous at the new feelings but also liked them. She soon heard the beach quiet down and the energy leaving aside from theirs.

Mira sighed feeling him give her long slow thrusts as the sound of her was obvious hearing the wet sound coming from her pussy and trembled as he slowly pulled out the sunk deep into her a few times then began picking up the speed. "Uhhhh fuck Matt that feels amazing!"she screamed knowing they were alone now.

She rolled her hips quickly against him wanting him to cum for her as well. She squeezed her wallsnaround him getting tighter as he seemed to grow bigger "Mmm yes baby..i love your fucking cock.."
 
Matt let out a deep groan knowing nobody was around to hear them. He could feel Mira's pussy growing tighter around him which felt incredible. It also felt like her pussy was causing him to become bigger than he already was. Sex with Mira was out of this world, Matt never experienced anything close to how amazing this was. It was also his first time having sex on a beach which added a naughty risk element to it.

Mira's dress had moved up almost to her tits so Matt pulled it over her head so she was completely naked. Tossing the dress into the sand which was quickly joined by his shirt. "I love your tight pussy." Matt said in response to Mira complementing his dick. "I love your entire body. You are so fucking sexy. One of Matt's hands grabbed one of her bouncing tits and squeezed it. His lips wrapped around her breast and he started sucking on her nipple.

Their hips moving in perfect synch almost like they were made to fuck each other. His cock being gripped like a vice from her wet velvety depths and he loved it. Matt hooked his arms under Mira's legs and bent them up so her knees were close to her chest. This allowed him to reach even deeper inside of her. "I can't get over how tight you are baby!"
 
Mira gasped as he stripped her fully the both of them now completely naked and making love on the beach.Mindblowing was the only word Miralana could use to describe sex with him and pretty soon her powers were showing themselves as her eyes began to glow purple.

She moaned as he sucked her breasts and the two of them fucked like they were made for each other. She screamed with pleasure as he put her legs over his shoulders getting even deeper in her causing her to cum for a second time. "Ohhhh baby yess...dont stop!"Mira groaned as she sensed Matt was close to cumming inside of her as well.
 
When Matt removed his mouth from Mira's breast to kiss her he saw that her eyes were glowing purple. He knew there was something different about her but could it be she was supernatural in a way or was this another dream. He didn't say a word and found himself staring deep into the purple glow of her eyes.

When she came again and her pussy became even tighter the sensation was too much for Matt to handle. He wanted this to last forever but he couldn't hold back from all the pleasure. A deep pleasureful groan escaped his mouth and his body tenses up, muscles flexing as he pushed deep into Mira and erupted. Rope after warm creamy rope of cum shot from his dick. After almost ten big ropes of cum he started to come down from his orgasm.

He collapsed on top of Mira, letting her legs down and his face resting on her lovely breasts. "That was... so ... fucking... amazing.." he said while panting. His cock still pulsing inside of her cunt which was clinging to him not wanting him to leave her tight cum filled depths.

As they laid there his mind began to think of why her eyes were glowing purple. Was he seeing things or were they actually glowing? Should he ask her? He just kept his head on her breasts and kept quiet for now.
 
Last edited:
Mira smiled and chuckled agreeing fully that their sex was incredible. She panted beneath him hearing some of his thoughts about her being supernatural and her eyes glowing but the funny thing is he didnt seem bothered by it at all or even scared.

She sighed deciding she would answer anything that he had to ask her in the morning and she was hoping he would not freak out and leave her because she wanted him all to herself because he was not like the other humans or supernatural beings shes ever been with and the thought of him leaving saddened her slightly but she would understand and would have to make him forget.

She placed a light kiss on his head slowky stroking his hair as the two lay comfortably together in the sand in each others arms.
 
Matt laid there with Mira thinking how perfect everything was. It must have been fate that he went on vacation at this resort at this time or else he might have never have met this amazing woman. She had an effect on him that he could not explain, after just one day of meeting her, two days actually but only on he remembers, he was ready to leave his life behind for her.

After laying there peaceful for a few minutes, loving the feeling of her soft warm breasts against his face, Matt lifted his head and kissed Mira. A passionate kiss was the outcome once their lips met. He pulled his softening cock from her pussy and laid on his back next to her. Looking up at the stars and the moon with a grin on his face.

Matt then sat up and grabbed the wine bottle he placed in the sand and began sipping from it. Running a finger lightly up and down Mira's perfectly sculpted ebony body. "Mira I know I've said this already but you are so gorgeous. Your body is perfect in every way." Leaning down he kissed her again, slipping his tongue into her mouth letting her taste the wine off his tongue.

Matt was simply addicted to Mira. He couldn't keep himself from staring at her, touching her, kissing her. "I hope this doesn't make me sound crazy but when we were having sex I could have sworn your eyes started to glow..." he paused as he took a big swig from the wine."..did I imagine that or..?"
 
Mira smiled beside him hearing his many thoughts and she leaned up kissing them deeply and covering them with the extra blanket.She saw him grinning and couldnt help but giggle as the two of them enjoyed each others company.

She saw him begin sipping the wine from the bottle and she decide to have some as well sighing as he admired her figure and kissed her again andshe tasted the wine on his lips. She pulled back placing one more kiss and smiled at him. " Your body is amazing as well Matt... i cant get enough of it ..or you"she said trailing her hand down his body.

She heard him ask about her eyes and stayed silent a moment grabbing his hand and kissing it. "You didnt imagine it Matt...they did glow"she said softly. "I umm- I am not like other women Matt.."
 
"Not like other women? How?" Matt asked curiously. He already knew she was way better than every other girl he has ever been with. Could there possibly be something inhuman or supernatural about her? He knew no matter what it was he would still be attracted to her.

Matt bent over to lightly kiss Mira's neck as he waited for the answer. His hand massaging her thigh softly. "It won't affect how attracted I am to you." Matt added now gazing back into her eyes.
 
Mira looked at him nervously for a second and gave him a light kiss. "Im not human...well not fully human"she said stroking his arm "Im a succubus.." She said and looked at him letting her eyes glow to show him hoping she didnt scare him off.

"I have a confessiin actually... tonight isnt the first night weve slept together either...We had sex at my place yesterday but i wiped your memory of me and Taylors as well...I tried to deny our connection but ive felt it ever since we met the other night at the bar... and i knew i wanted you for me...to be mine"she said softly grabbing his hand and leting him feel some of her energy.

"You also give off alot of spiritual energy Matt which you need to control.., it attracts other beings thatbfeed of energy and souls.. like the mermaids"she said and leaned in kissing him deeply so she could give him back his memories.
 
Matt sat there as Mira explained herself. Succubus? Matt thought that was something that only exsisted in stories. His mind continuing to be blown when she explained to him that this was the second time they had sex. He didn't really know how to respond to her. He wasn't freaked out or scared in anyway he was just trying to accept this.

When she made her eyes glow again and then released energy into while holding his hand he knew this was one hundred percent real. Then they shared a deep kiss and matt's mind was flooded with the monitors of the day they first met. From then dancing to her riding his cock until he exploded inside of her.

"I don't know what to say.." he was being honest with her, ".. I always thought succubus' and mermaids were fictional characters, but I guess I was wrong. Don't succubus' usually kill the man once they are done feeding off of them?" He asked still holding Mira close to him.
 
Mira shook her head "That is just the one who dont know control. The point of feeding is to survive not kill. You have a few bad seeds in the bunch but not all of us are bad . She sat up letting him take it all in from their first night to now and she saw how shocked he was.

"I promise Matt..i would never and have never killed a man for a feed all my feeds usually think its a dream and wake up happily in bed the next morning and they are all usually very willing and satisfied once i have" she said looking at him.

"I also promise that if your with me you wont regret it i promise..."she said and kissed him again.
 
Matt believed everything Mira was telling him. He just met her and had no reason to trust her but what he felt from her energy made him trust her completely. Matt still couldn't believe that succubus' were real and that he was this attracted to one. "I'm not going anywhere." He said when he saw Mira leaning in for a kiss. The kiss they just shared was their most passionate kiss yet. Matt now knew the truth about Mira and it didn't bother him at all.

As they kissed Matt laid Mira onto her back and got between her legs again. His flaccid cock pressing against her pussy and as they made out he quickly became erect again. "This cock belongs to you Mira. I belong to you." Matt said staring into her eyes. He then placed kisses all over her neck sucking and nibbling on her flesh.
 
Miralana moaned softly as they began making out again thrilled that Matt had not judged her and still wanted to be with her and that had definitely turned her on.She sighed fèling his cock brushing against her pussy as he placed soft kisses down her neck and body.

She smiled saying in his head "I want you to make love to me again baby"and she slowly moved her hand down between them softly stroking his cock.
 
Matt let out a soft groan when he felt Mira's hand stroking his cock and telling him to make love to her. Matt wanted to lay on the beach all night having passionate sex with Mira. "I would love to." He whispered into her ear. Running his lips to hers and kisses her again. Sucking lightly on her lip after the kiss.

Matt felt the entrance to her pussy wrap around the tip of his member. Pushing his hips forward slowly he began filling her insides with his long thick meat again. The two staring at each other as he penetrates her once more. This time knowing full well she was a succubus. "I'm never gonna get enough of this pussy Miralana."
 
Mira moaned holding onto him as he kept filling her the two of them once again locked in each other on the beach. "Mmmm im never going to get enough of your cock filling me baby"she said kissing his neck softly.

She rolled her hips against his cock softly taking every inch inside of her and gripping his member inside of her wanting to keep it there " Mmm i can never get enough of you Matt...your cum...your energy..how you make me feel.. ive never felt like this before"
 
"I've never felt like this before either. Your pussy is incredible!" Matt groaned. He kept his movements slow and sensual. Their moans and groans echoing through the warm night air around them. He couldn't get over how incredible her pussy made him feel. Every thrust he made she felt tighter and tighter.

Matt then moved onto his side so he was spooning Mira. His one arm under her reaching around to caress her tits and his other hand on her hip pulling her back against him. Matt loved this position because the angle lead to an even greater sensation he received from her succubus pussy. The other reason was feeling her big round ass pressing against his body. "Mira you feel so good!!"
 
Mira moaned and said " Mmm so do you Matt"she panted. She felt his hands on her hips and breast and she chuckled hearing his thoughts about her ass. She smiled and said "Mmm i have to teach you how to guard your thoughts baby im pretty sure most being know whenever we are having sex" she giggled

She projected and image of herself on her knees sucking his cock while shaking her ass for him.
 
Matt was willing to learn anything Mira has to show him. "Let them know. Let the whole world know we are having sex and that we belong to each other." He whispered sexily into her ear. All of the sudden his mind was filled with the image and sensation of Mira sucking his cock. His long white cock disappearing into her mouth and her big black ass jiggling as she sucked him.

"Are you send those thoughts to me?" He asked loving it. The sensation of her pussy mixed with the sensation of her sucking his cock through the vivid thoughts made him erupt inside of her. Sending his warm cum deep inside of her giving her his energy. Matt kept moving his hips still fucking her after he shot his load off staying rock hard. "I'm not done with this pussy yet." He nipped her ear then turned her head so he could make out with her.
 
Mira moaned and nodded as he asked if she was sending him those thoughts and said "Mmm do you like that?" and she groaned feeling him cum inside of her as a response and she felt the warmth of his energy inside of her "Mmm fuck"she panted

She grinned when he said he wasnt done with her yet and kissed him back passionately "Mmmm you can fuck me whenever baby..im always wet for you"
 
This was the first time Matt was able to keep going directly after cumming and he assumed Mira's energy had something to do with that. His thrusts speeding up slightly loving the feeling of her ass jiggling when their bodies met. "Whenever you need energy I'll be here to fill you with my seed."

Time was slipping away from them. They had been out on the beach for hours. It was now the middle of the night and while the rest of the island was sleeping they were making passionate sensual love. He wondered if she could always read his thoughts so he started thinking how he wanted her to ride him now.
 
Mira moaned surprised he was willing to do that. He of course wouldnt want her sleeping with other men but she would also make sure she didnt drain him and they fed each other . "Mmm thats very sweet baby"she groaned and oanted as he picked up the speed.

She gasped seeing what he was thinking and grinned rolling him over onto his back so she coukd ride him. She started off slowly teasing his cock then slowly began riding him.
 
Back
Top