Rise to Immortality (Closed)

He watched Rhia head off into the water, letting her to as she pleased. After all, she looked like she needed the relaxation. He looked up at the sky, watching the seagulls ride the wind. A few would dive towards the water from time to time, occasionally catching a fish.

Though she hadn't gone up yet, Steve didn't worry for her. He knew that she was a djinn, knowing that their kind were elementals. He hoped she would be able to feel herself after this trip.

Feeling a bit bored, he decided to head into the water. Running towards the water, he passed Zeus as the God was trying to flirt with a couple of young ladies, though he didn't know it. He waded into the water till it was halfway to his waist before diving into the water.

He swam out a little ways till the waves weren't as heavy coming. It just happened that he was treading water right above Rhia.
 
Rhia started to feel like herself as she basically cleansed her thoughts. The confusion will most likely never fade. However, it won't plague her like it has been. Those questions and thoughts will be answered in time, she was sure of it. She did learn how to use her Master as an anchor and that did make her more secure to the situation. Up until now, she has been casting spells without being grounded. Using him for that purpose will take practice though.

She looked up after sensing that was nearby. She pondered over what to do next, looking around underwater. Recalling that he wanted to explore new things... She grinned as an idea came to her.

Reaching up, she pulled his ankles until she got his shorts, playfully pulling the shorts down. Though before he could seriously react to being pulled under, Rhia just as quickly kissed him. Through the kiss, she gave him the power to breathe underwater. Playfully she disappeared, poofing a few feet ahead of him while swimming away to deeper water.
 
He wasn't quite expecting to be pulled under the water, let alone have his swim trunks pulled down. His eyes went wide for a moment at the kiss, barely having a moment to register water had happened.

He was paniced for a few seconds, the loss of actual air confusing him. His heart beat rapidly as he tried to figure out why he wasn't blacking out or even choking from the lack of air. Once he realized that he wasn't in any danger, his heart began to slow down a little.

Despite being able to breathe underwater, didn't mean he could actually see clearly. Most everything underwater was a blur and the salt in the water stuck his eyes a little. Well, it stung but was becoming more of a minor nuisance. He was mostly just seeing blobs of color, but he was sure that could be fixed.

He figured that Rhia wanted him to chase her, so he took the other option he had to swim after her. It was cheating a little, letting her hace slack to get away while using it at the same time to follow after her.
 
Rhia laughed to herself at her bravery, wondering what he was thinking right then. When saw and felt his heart racing, she slowed to look back. She didn't get a real good feel on his emotions like he did with her. But, she can sense that he struggled with something. Plus he wasn't swimming fast like she did.

She may not know what he struggled with the most. If it was the pressure of the deep water, push and pull of waves. Or any number of issues, She didn't consider his eyes though, since it didn't effect her any. With a shrug she thought that perhaps more than just breathing can affect a human.

The water suddenly seemed to push away from him a good couple of inches. Rhia had placed a protective bubble around him to solve all and any issue he might be having. Also making it easier for him to swim against the deep water pressure. She keep a good few feet ahead to make certain he didn't catch up on her. Also kept looking back to keep an eye on him.
 
He really didn't find the water pressure to be of any hinderance to him, mostly it had been just his eyes that were a bother. He was taken back for a moment when he suddenly found himself seeing clearer from Rhia's protective bubble.

He paused his his swimming to lift his hands in front of his face. He foundt that it was as if he had donned a pair of googles, seeing much clearer now. He could even pick out the fine details of his skin. He dropped his hands once more, now taking in the beauty of the underwater world.

He was never one to be able to float on his back, so being able to stay done was no problem. He even saw a couple of jet skis zoom by overhead, not even knowing he was down below. He turned his head back towards the task at hand, finding and chasing Rhia.

He grinned for a moment as he saw a splash of blue further ahead. He wasn't certain it was her, it could have just been a fish or shark swimming by. However it did happen to be in the direction of the chain pulling.
 
Rhia did want him to chase her, mainly to see if he likes to play. Considering they are bound together now, she may as well learn more about his personality. So far he has't reeled her in by the chain, which told her he at least accepted her playful side.

although, she knew there wasn't any hiding from him either and if he did shorten the chain, then she would have to get crafty. While she did stay ahead of him, kind of trying to hide, she mostly explored the corals. It amazed her at how beautiful everything is.

She found an octopus crawling at the bottom and it distracted her enough to follow it around. almost forgetting about staying ahead of Steve. Finding the creature very fascinating as it changed colors as it moved along.
 
When he saw the flash of blue, he had decided to quit shortening the chain and just follow it. It didn't take him long to figure out how to swim effortlessly through the water, thanks to her bubble.

He found the edge of the coral reef she was near, stopping at a section of it. He grinned seeing her a little bit further away, mesmerized by an octopus it seemed. Her back was to him, so he decided to go for it.

Without touching the chain to let her know he was near, he pushed off from the sand beneath his feet. He glided through the water towards her, covering the distance quickly. He was nearly to her when he grabbed a rock to slow himself. His feet dragged through the sand a bit, stirring up a cloud of sand.

This got the octopus scared, so it released a cloud of ink before darting away. Steve grinned and used the cover to reach out and grab her by the waist to pull her to him.
 
The startled her some and before she could turn around to see what frightened off her little creature, his arms wrapped around her. Even under wanter she eeped at getting caught, then laughed after realizing it was him.

"You scared off my little friend Master."

She tried to sound pouty, though it didn't mix well with the smile she gave. Although they were under water, she spoke just as normal as anything. It was a little distorted by the water and bubbles did come through her mouth and nose while she breathed. Other than that, she appeared to take to the water like it's second nature to her. There's also a refreshed glow to her appearance, like the water itself is reviving her energy.

"Now that you caught me, what do you plan to do with me Master?"

She glanced over her shoulder as she teased him. She still had the dress on, though nothing underneath it and the material thin that it didn't hide anything when wet. There were moments when she tried to keep her legs away from him, trying to stay clear of certain things. All things considering, she was having too much fun to have his attitude change suddenly again. But, she also didn't really understand what turns a man on either.
 
He had to laugh a little, seeing the bubbles come out of her mouth and nose when she talked. Though the same thing happened to him when he laughed, bubbles rolling from his own mouth. What was he going to do with her? She did pull him under, so she would have to be punished for that. However he didn't think an underwater paddling would be very effective, so that just might have to wait.

"I'm sorry I scared him off. As for what to do with you, I'm sure I can figure something out."

He grinned for a moment as he just held her for a few more moments with his arms around her waist. However he soon did act. Keeping one arm around her waist, his other hand reached up for her right breast. His fingers squeezed around the ample mound, squeezing her nipple between his fingers. He moved his face closer to hers before biting gently on her earlobe, gnawing it between his teeth.
 
The next action he took caught her off guard and typically, her natural response would be to vanish. Last nights punishment reminded her that vanishing wouldn't be such a good idea. And though, this touching is different from the simple touching he did last night, it still caused the same strange feelings. Perhaps more so this time as he teased her ear. The teasing of her nipple however felt very confusing to her. It did give a reaction all on its own, causing her to arch back against him slightly.

The feelings were the same as when she sat on his lap and after being paddled. With her being a very sensitive creature, touches like these seemed to be an instant hit. It has only been a few seconds and already she has a craving for more. Still, she's unsure of how to handle this type of attention, inexperienced in what to do for him in return.

"Master.... Are you going to do what you did last night? I-I thought that I had disappointed you.... with that... request."

Normally this is where she would vanish from his arms to hide. Again, she had no where to hide anymore and he was very clear last night about not vanishing like that again. Besides, she had to question herself if in fact she truly did want to get away from him. There is no denying that what he is doing this time felt good and she savored the embrace of his strong arms.

"Master... I do not wish to disappoint you again."
 
Feeling her arch back towards him, he knew he was getting her to enjoy it. He could feel her nipple beneath his fingers against the material of the dress. Her words caught him off-guard for a moment, bringing back the memories of the night before. He released her ear, bug his hand moved to her other breast, squeezing and kneading that one as well.

"It was a little bit of a disappointment, but no matter. Things didn't happen right."

He kissed her shoulder lightly for a moment.

"I'm sure you won't disappoint me."

He pulled his arm from around her waist, pushing down his swim trunks. He wiggled his body a little, letting the shorts float to the bottom. He ran his hand along her arm down to her hand lightly, taking it in his. He continued to kiss on her shoulder as he guided her hand behind her, placing it on his erect cock.
 
Her heart sank a little when he admitted that things were disappointing to him. While he stripped of his shorts, Rhia kept silent as her heart started racing. Little things from the other night played in the back of her thoughts, anticipating the same thing. Without realizing where he guided her hand, she felt him at her finger tips.

"W-What do you mean it didn't happen right? I-I..."

Finding the right words were impossible as her fingers lightly and carefully exploring what they felt. It became confusing that just touching him like this could be arousing. She knew that she should pull away before things went too far again. Yet, Rhia found that she didn't want to stop touching him. Despite that fear that she will hurt him and honestly her fingers were barely touching him, she couldn't get herself to stop.

"I apologize for any disappointment I have caused you... I-I... was just scared Master. I.... know how the harem girls did things.... I want to act like them.... But... Master ... "

Like most things that she has experienced, no matter what Master she has served, Rhia always took all the blame. In her perspective, the Master can do no wrong and what wrong doing there, all fault lands on her shoulders.

Her eyes rolled shut and shivered against him with the mixture of sensations. Floating the water while being held like this is a different feeling for her, although it added to the experience.

"I... can not do those things..."
 
He could tell she was scared, and he didn't blame her for the way she felt. After all, this was new to her. The disappointment he felt was more towards himself at how things went, but he didn't want to frighten her more by acting the same way.

"Shh...you weren't a disappointment, not at all."

He shivered a little, from the light touch she had on his cock. He also knew he should be getting colder from the water, but he seemed to have adjusted to the temperature.

"I know you aren't like those harem girls. Learning such things take time...you can do those things just as well, I'm sure."

He pulled his hand from over hers, sliding it back around her waist. His other hand continued to knead her breast, fingers pinching and pulling on her erect nipple through her dress.

He kissed gently on her shoulder and along her neck once more. His other hand moved slowly downward, stroking over her stomach. He soon moved down to her crotch, cupping as he kneaded gently against her soft folds.
 
Rhia still wasn't to certain of the things he said, not knowing if he said it just to make her feel better or he meant them. Instead of saying anything more though, she fell silent and decided to put her trust into him. Eventually she would have to learn how to trust him anyway, she figured she may as well start here and now.

"Master...."

She whimpered slightly with his hand between her legs, while writhing towards his teasing fingers on her nipple. It all had her thoughts spinning with how much better this feels compares to the first time. Without realizing what her own fingers were doing, they slowly wrapped around his hard length with her thumb caressing over the silky head.

"What.. will I mean to you? We are bound together...... You are the last Master I will ever serve... Immortality isn't easy... You will want children... You will want other women... Perhaps even find someone to love... I can not give you those things Master... What will become of me when you find a family of your own?"

Rhia didn't want to break the mood so she kept her voice soft, almost whispering it into his ear as she leaned her head back against his shoulder. All the while her hand became a little more braver with each passing second, squeezing and massaging. at times inching further to explore his sac before returning back to the tip.
 
He moaned softly as she became braver, slowly squeezing and stroking his cock. Her hand was warm and inviting, shivering a every now and then when she stroked his tip. He heard her questions, but knew they were ones he couldn't or wouldn't yet.

"Shh...we can decide that later...sweet djinn...just enjoy for now.."

He kissed her cheek softly for a moment be fore trailing back down along her neck. It was at the back of his mind that things could be possible, but he wasn't going yo dwell yet. For the moment, it was the here and now.

His fingers continued to Rolland pinch her erect nipples, enjoying the feel. After a little bit, he moved back to her other breast, continuing the same thing. His fingers stroked up and down her soft folds, tracing along them. His thumb soon found her clit, rolling it back and forth. He slowly inserted a finger into her tight pussy, gently stroking along her silken walls.
 
Being touched this way felt odd to her and yet found some comfort with it too. It certainly didn't compare to last night and in moments the anticipation of it repeating faded. Hearing herself moan almost didn't seem real to her, nor did her body as it responds and accepted his touch.

Her hand kept pausing its strokes along his cock when she lost some focus. This time his attention gave a different response as her fear slipped away. He did tell her to enjoy it after all, a request that she didn't want to refuse. The more he teased her her, a soft pink aura pulsed around her as the pleasure consumed her.

He had her squirming in his arms no time after she finally let all those thoughts and fears drift away. When his fingers slipped inside though, she couldn't focus on him anymore. Both her hands reached for his hips while whimpering to the sensations. It was so much different than how things felt earlier. The pink hue pulsed wildly with her racing heart as she reached the edge of her climax.
 
He was taken back for a moment as she began to glow pink as she grew more aroused. However that didn't make him stopped. It only intrigued him more to keep going.

His hand squeezed and pinched her breast more, harder and deeper. When she grabbed ahold of his hips for support, that brought her right up against him. He moande as his thick cock was pressed between them, pressing up between her ass cheeks.

"That's it..enjoy it.."

His fingers pushed deeper into her quivering passage, his thumb rolling over her clit faster. He soon began to thrust his fingers in and out of her in a slow, teasing pace.
 
She couldn't hold back for too much longer when his fingers started thrusting deeper. Her whimpers grew stronger and her hips rolled between his fingers and cock. She couldn't think on anything else exccept for the pleasure he created.

The bubbles flowed from her mouth as she eventually cried out just as a boat road past them from above. Despite being in the water, she coated his fingers as she came hard against him.

Her legs curled up some, only to trap his hand in place while her fingers dug into his hips.
 
He was amazed that she came so much, even while they were under water. With his hand trapped between her thighs, there wasn't much he could do till she settled down a bit. His fingers continued to gently stroke inside her for a few moments longer before stopping.

"How was that sweet Rhia? Would you like to feel more pleasure?"

He hoped she would, as he was wanting to feel her wrapped around his cock once more. It had felt as if she was made for him, such a sweet body.
 
It took her several moments before calming down enough to relax. Trying her best to breathe as the underwater ability did have some draw backs with heavier breathing.

"Yes... Master... I would like more."

She didn't need to question what he wanted to do next. She can feel it rubbing against her backside.

"I wish to try and pleasure you again Master..... I.. "

She did a small attempt to entice him by rolling her hips back against him. The action did also make blush deeply too. These things were embarrassing to her, though he is making clear that this is what he wants from her.

"I want to learn.. what pleases you Master..."

She whispered shyly while moving against him slowly.
 
He smiled a little when she finally calmed down for her orgasm. He was happy to hear that she was wanting more and willing to learn more.

"I will be happy to teach you."

He moaned softly as she rubbed back against him, stroking his cock between her ass cheeks. He let her do that for a few more seconds before his hands both went to her thighs.

He lifted her up higher int the water with one hand as his other hand guided his cock forward. He shifted her hips more towards him so that his tip was pressing against her quivering folds for a moment. He only pushed into her till only his tip was inside her.

"Take my cock in you, if that's what you want."
 
Suddenly being lifted up startled her a little as she wasn't expected it. Then quickly realized what his intentions were as he positioned her. She held onto his arms for both support and for something to grip onto as he pushed into her. The thickness and stretching still fairly unfamiliar to her, though she accepted it easier now. The first time sent her into shock and this time it came close to doing the same, however she at least knew what to expect.

Like before, it felt as though he was fully inside and not just the head. Her walls clamped tightly around that thick as it pushed deeper until he stopped. The motion of the water did help some as it naturally moved their bodies together and she used that to relax. When he spoke, she did recall a few things that the harem girls did, and yet her body wouldn't follow those memories.

She wanted to please him though and that meant having to move on her own, to give herself to him willingly. With shaky movements, she did eventually get herself to move. At first it was mostly with the flow of the water, after a couple of inches of his length, she moved more naturally. Sadly she was still pretty tensed and clearly focusing too hard on how to please him rather than feeling the pleasure for herself in return.
 
He moaned as she finally did move to take him. He arched his back at how tight she was, squeezing him almost like a vice. He knew she was nervous and it showed in her body language. He placed his hands lightly on her hips for support.

"Easy, easy. Just try and relax. Enjoy yourself."

He slid a hand down to her crotch,bus finger rubbing gently over her clit to send more pleasure to her.

"Take your time...no rush..."
 
The pink aura that she produced did fade ever so slightly with her nervousness. Though, it never faded completely, indicating that she is still highly aroused. The hint of fear crept in, fearing that she will feel the same pain as before, wondering when his cock will hit that spot. However, that pain never hit her and he only hit those sweet spots that brought nothing but pleasure.

It took her some effort to push past that fear of pain and do as he requested. With the return of his teasing her clit, it made things much easier. When he was about half way in, Rhia couldn't stop the orgasm that tore through her. Her clit already sensitive from the first climax, adding to having him inside of her. Rhia lost what little focus she had while her hips writhed and jerked.

She didn't realize that he is now fully buried into her depths as she moved more naturally against him. The pink aura not nearly as faded as it was moments ago, her moans and gasps creating bubbles all around them. Despite already having him take her once, it still shocked her system with how big he seemed to be.

Her body trembled and movements were small, mostly grinding herself onto him as he reached that hidden spot deep into her core. Truthfully she didn't know how to move in ways that would be pleasurable to him. All that concerned her in that very second is the addicting pleasure she got, no longer thinking about the first time.
 
The water was making things interesting for him, such they were just suspended there without a place to balance from. He smiled watching and feeling her react to him, her pleasure feeding into him through their connection. It was truly a new experience for him to go through and enjoy.

"Wonderful...MMmm.."

He had told her to relax and enjoy herself, which he saw she was taking to heart. He kept on hand on her hip as he let her grind onto him. Normally that wouldn't have been enough for him, but with the feeling of her pleasure as well as his, it was taking him into a whole new world.

He arched a little as he remained deep within her, feeling the well of pleasure pushing him towards his own climax. His fingers now concentrated on her clit, rubbing faster and pinching it between them as well.

"So close...yes..."
 
Back
Top