Fifteen years!

UnderYourSpell

Gerund Whore
Hey Angeline I just noticed you've been here 15 years this month, we should have a celebration. :nana::nana::nana:

15 years, the 3 of you? together that makes 45 years of poetry! wow! something to be recognised :D

:rose::rose::rose:

I think Tess/GP has been here about that long, too.

Congrats to you all for your brilliance and perseverance.

You're right. In fact I think Tess has been here longer than me. I actually came to Lit in early 2000, but was hanging out in what was then the "author's room" in Lit Chat. I met Lauren in 2002 and she brought me to the forum.

And you're no spring chicken here yourself, sonny. :)

Thank you for the kind words. The inspiration from so many poets here (all present day folks included) has been what keeps me going. The last few years, after losing EE, have been really tough but I feel much more at peace with my feelings about it these days. I feel my writing spark again. :rose:

PS And if I could have one wish granted for my service award, it would be to bring back Wicked Eve. If only the newer folks knew what a glorious presence she was here!

Last edited:
You're right. In fact I think Tess has been here longer than me. I actually came to Lit in early 2000, but was hanging out in what was then the "author's room" in Lit Chat. I met Lauren in 2002 and she brought me to the forum.

And you're no spring chicken here yourself, sonny. :)

Thank you for the kind words. The inspiration from so many poets here (all present day folks included) has been what keeps me going. The last few years, after losing EE, have been really tough but I feel much more at peace with my feelings about it these days. I feel my writing spark again. :rose:

PS And if I could have one wish granted for my service award, it would be to bring back Wicked Eve. If only the newer folks knew what a glorious presence she was here!

I second that! Oh Eve you were a one off and the laughter you brought to Lit still echoes in it's halls, in the distance just out of reach. I still miss you :heart:

I second that! Oh Eve you were a one off and the laughter you brought to Lit still echoes in it's halls, in the distance just out of reach. I still miss you :heart:

One of the first people I met when I came to the forum was smithpeter. And I still remember one of the first things he said to me was "Do you know Eve? She's a genius." Boy was he right!

One of the first people I met when I came to the forum was smithpeter. And I still remember one of the first things he said to me was "Do you know Eve? She's a genius." Boy was he right!

I didn't like her at first and she scared the hell out of newbie me!! But that was because I didn't know her and her straight talking, she practically beat me over the head to get me to just try Free verse .......... and guess what? She was right :D
Another I'd bring back would be my Sassy girl, although of course we're still in touch on Facebook.

Last edited:
I didn't like her at first and she scared the hell out of newbie me!! But that was because I didn't know her and her straight talking, she practically beat me over the head to get me to just try Free verse .......... and guess what? She was right :D

And you have become quite good at it. Eve knew what she was talking about. But for those who gave her a hard time, man she did not suffer fools gladly and usually in hysterically funny way!

lol Eve inspired me. Right along with you and Boomerengue. I sure wish we could reset the clock if only to have their poetry gifts give me one more smile, two more tears or three more eternities of sensual teasing.

Not that those still here don't do it, but you always remember the name of your first fuck.. :eek:

Back