United Kingdom

choice334

Virgin
Does this site only cater for the US I have searched for like minded people within the UK on this site to no avail. It can be frustrating getting involved with a line of chat only to find that people live in the middle of Arkansas! If anyone has any tips or guidance on that matter please let me know. great site though

There is a uk thread in the cafe, and uk threads in the playground.

But chatting to people from all over is wonderful. If you are looking for proximity for potential meet up then you probably should join in everywhere you want to so your personality shows a little then a personal, ON THE PERSONALS BOARD. :)
fixed your post Elle...lol

Try this (see below) thread for starters. You are not alone. Lots of UK folks, Aussies, folks all over the world actually.
Good luck and welcome.

Is there something in particular you are needing, or do we Yanks just wear you out and you would just as soon not bother with us? (teasing...)
Lots of us will try to point you in the right direction if you let us know what you are looking for or your questions.
Check out the stickies at the top of the page. Look around, make yourself at home. We were all *new* once.
cb:heart:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=955842

Denny

As we speak. write, our daughter in law and grand baby are frollicing in Blackpoole. We are in the USA midwest but even talk and write to people in Arkansas!

I faintly remember at least a few members here from the UK but they are shy for the most part.

As we speak. write, our daughter in law and grand baby are frollicing in Blackpoole. We are in the USA midwest but even talk and write to people in Arkansas!

I faintly remember at least a few members here from the UK but they are shy for the most part.

blackpool?as in tower?

Yep, Brits are here. Not all of us are shy, some of us are just hiding until the US elections are over😆

does being born in the UK and escaping to the continent mean I'm excluded ?

Hmm scones are good but hot buttered crumpets are better, I miss crumpets

Yep, Brits are here. Not all of us are shy, some of us are just hiding until the US elections are over😆

Got to agree....it seems to take over our TV more than our own elections.
Tho some of it is fun
😂
Ps..hiya shy slave

Aww no you don't need to do that! We're a friendly bunch!

I worry the borders will clang shut, and I will be forced to live a life of white pudding suppers and deep fried mars bars....... actually, that sounds a great way to live :)

(I am Scottish, brought up all the place including Dundee)

I worry the borders will clang shut, and I will be forced to live a life of white pudding suppers and deep fried mars bars....... actually, that sounds a great way to live :)

(I am Scottish, brought up all the place including Dundee)

To be honest I've never actually seen a deep friend Mars bar lol and in the US they have a fryer big enough for a whole turkey!

I went to uni and Dundee and like you have live all over. Borders are a worry just now, I travel a lot for work and it would be a nightmare,

To be honest I've never actually seen a deep friend Mars bar lol and in the US they have a fryer big enough for a whole turkey!

I went to uni and Dundee and like you have live all over. Borders are a worry just now, I travel a lot for work and it would be a nightmare,

You have never had deep fried Mars bar!
I am shocked, they are a heart attack on a plate, but utterly amazing :heart:
Dundee is quite posh with the Uni now, when I was a kid I never spoke when there as my English accent didn't go down well lol

Back