These Are the Voyages: A Star Trek RP (Interest Check/Casting Call)

Would actually be more fun if Wolfrak would stagger a few steps and almost pass out. Then shake his head and do what you described

Would actually be more fun if Wolfrak would stagger a few steps and almost pass out. Then shake his head and do what you described

I agree with you Bro. Except for almost passing out, because Thor didn't almost pass out.

Bro Hora and Leeandri are running out of time. Osal better hurry up and do his think on the Ice Planet.

Last edited:
I agree with you Bro. Except for almost passing out, because Thor didn't almost pass out.

Bro Hora and Leeandri are running out of time. Osal better hurry up and do his think on the Ice Planet.

Right now I am getting ready to go to Namibia where I will have no internet. Going to go put my grandfather to rest who passed away earlier this week. I have no idea how long I will be gone.

Right now I am getting ready to go to Namibia where I will have no internet. Going to go put my grandfather to rest who passed away earlier this week. I have no idea how long I will be gone.

I am so sorry for your loss! Take care though and all the best!

KC

My condolences Bro, your families great loss and you're in my prayers. I lost my own Grandfather not many months ago myself. Love you Bro.

Kinkycanada,
Here is a helper for your repair of the solar collector.

Petty Officer first class (PO1) Felyna Tadowa

Felyna is Bolian. Bolians are a good-natured species. Many Bolians are very outspoken, but they may not always be very tactful. Thanks to their good nature they often worked in service professions, which include barbers and waiters.

Felyna was an inhabitant of Bolarus VII. Bolians from that planet behave in a similar manner to those of Bolarus IX, as they took their culture and beliefs with them as they went. However the colonists' appearance changed slightly, as their skin is only slightly blue, and they have bright blue hair. She liked to wear her traditional Bolians which is a series of straps and very revealing.

Feyna worked in stellar cartography on the USS Tripoli, but she had skills in many languages and ancient technologies.

Kinkycanada,
Here is a helper for your repair of the solar collector.

Petty Officer first class (PO1) Felyna Tadowa

Felyna is Bolian. Bolians are a good-natured species. Many Bolians are very outspoken, but they may not always be very tactful. Thanks to their good nature they often worked in service professions, which include barbers and waiters.

Felyna was an inhabitant of Bolarus VII. Bolians from that planet behave in a similar manner to those of Bolarus IX, as they took their culture and beliefs with them as they went. However the colonists' appearance changed slightly, as their skin is only slightly blue, and they have bright blue hair. She liked to wear her traditional Bolians which is a series of straps and very revealing.

Feyna worked in stellar cartography on the USS Tripoli, but she had skills in many languages and ancient technologies.

Sounds good. I like the pick too!

KC

What in the hell is a Bolian anyway? Even with the detailed explanation I still have no idea what one is.

Well I consider myself enlightened lol!

Last edited:
no problem... perhaps Osal found the frozen Borg. He will think it is a federation advanced weapon (robot/human). He can try to use it as a bargaining chip?

"you don't get your weapon back unless you take me off this planet"

or there might be a few vox still around and they will try to attack again. Osal can tip everyone off that they are coming...

no problem... perhaps Osal found the frozen Borg. He will think it is a federation advanced weapon (robot/human). He can try to use it as a bargaining chip?

"you don't get your weapon back unless you take me off this planet"

or there might be a few vox still around and they will try to attack again. Osal can tip everyone off that they are coming...

You Federation people and your damn curiosity. Wolvrak is obviously going to grumble about the first choice. The second choice and possible the third choice. Let's face he's a glass half empty kinda guy. ;) Also I'm not looking forward to that blind side punch in the jaw. Osal better take have that damned Klingon spiked gauntlet on. :devil:

I'd go with the Vox commander and a few more hatchlings. Their attack will be sudden and brutal, taking down Hora since she is hurt already, take Wolfrak by surprise since he is not focused on fighting and of course just generally over running the rest of the away team (if KC won't mind)

Osal steps in, drop a bug or two to bring Wolfrak back into the fight and together they clean up the Vox attack. Then as the two stand side-by-side, Osal will say something like: "You fight well for a woman." and slam Wolfrak with the cudgel. Just hard enough to make the big wolf blink and shake his head, but clearly holding back on the power since it is just pay back and not to kill.

I'd go with the Vox commander and a few more hatchlings. Their attack will be sudden and brutal, taking down Hora since she is hurt already, take Wolfrak by surprise since he is not focused on fighting and of course just generally over running the rest of the away team (if KC won't mind)

Osal steps in, drop a bug or two to bring Wolfrak back into the fight and together they clean up the Vox attack. Then as the two stand side-by-side, Osal will say something like: "You fight well for a woman." and slam Wolfrak with the cudgel. Just hard enough to make the big wolf blink and shake his head, but clearly holding back on the power since it is just pay back and not to kill.

What's the payback for knocking Osal out as he was insulting his allies? Wolvrak may not understand Klingon but he understood the expression on his face. As for striking Wolvrak, Osal's full strength punch with bare knuckles is more personal than a cudgel. I'll have it turn Wolvrak's head to one side as he's forced sideways a couple steps by the blow. He regains his balance shakes his head to clear it, reaching out to quickly grab Osal by the collar he gets in Osal's face Growling. "We're even ... Klingon." By a jury rigged translator.

Ok Osal's got lots of Vox to take down. I think a good insecticide might work!!

Also the ancient machine has started (trigger by the vox collisions from the first battle and RJ providing power from space). However it is nothing dangerous, as the crew of the USS Tripoli will find out, if they survive this battle!!

Ok Osal's got lots of Vox to take down. I think a good insecticide might work!!

Also the ancient machine has started (trigger by the vox collisions from the first battle and RJ providing power from space). However it is nothing dangerous, as the crew of the USS Tripoli will find out, if they survive this battle!!

I understand everything except for a Vox attack on the Tripoli. Are the last of the Vox going to attack and fight to the last Bug standing?

How about Osal finds the Borg and allow Maat's and Leeandri to examine it. Get his conscious online and maybe get him to communicate in their language, to disorganize their fighting strategy on the Ice Planet?

oops. What I meant was... if the landing party on the Ice planet survive, they will discover what the machine is doing. :D

I thought Wolrvak could come to Osal defense and ask Hora not to put the Klingon in the brig.

Then the team can split up... one group off to find the Borg and another to explore the machine under the control room.

After them being even as Warriors now and the Federation didn't kill him, Osal is thinking we can all be Allies untill he can get of this frozen Hell.

Oops, Wolfias and I posted at the same time and took the story in different directions. I have edited my post to correct the problem.

Wolfias and Hora are going to have some private time in the new room Ensign Maats found.

I thought Osal, Lt Jones, Ens Maats, and Lee could deal with the living Vox and Osal situation.

RJ and Feyla will continue what they are doing. :eek:

Wolvrak is all for alone time with the big blue eyed dark chestnut haired green skinned beauty.

Would Osal accept his Dagger if it's handled by another Race. It had tasted first blood in his and Wolvrak's INTERRUPTED skirmish. ;)

Last edited:
I believe the Klingon code of honor would permit Osal to retrieve his dagger when it is handed back by a former enemy. Though it would be better to retrieve it from the cold dead fingers of the foe.

Lol just kidding bro. It will be fine, he will take his dagger back gladly

Careful Bro. Osal Might get back a Klingon blade twisted into a knot. lol! Gotcha back.

Wolvrak found Osal's Klingon Dagger and has already given it back to him in my post.

Canada if you wouldn't mind would you please edit your post?

Last edited:
Back