The Boss and the Naughty Wife (closed)

Patrick smacked her clit as he looked at his slut. He was convinced she would do anything he wanted her to do.

Patrick stepped back from her and he undressed slowly for her. "I know what you want Sasha. Trust me, you will get it... again and again."

When he was undressed, he stood in front of her naked. He could see the slutty look on her face as she stared at him. Yes, he was going to enjoy this hot little slut... HIS hot slut.

He smacked her face with his hard cock as she sat in front of him. Then, he caressed her cheeks with his manhood.

"I am going to show you off to the world slut. I am going to show them how hot you are, how much you love cock, and how much I enjoy fucking you."

He grabbed a handful of her hair and walked her over to his office window. He pressed her body to the glass and moved behind her...sliding his cock between her legs
 
Sasha moaned and cried as Patrick smacked her clit. She cried out with anticipation as Patrick stepped back from her and he undressed slowly for her.

"I know what you want Sasha. Trust me, you will get it... again and again."

She moaned wantonly as he smacked her face with his hard cock and then he caressed her cheeks with his manhood.

"I am going to show you off to the world slut. I am going to show them how hot you are, how much you love cock, and how much I enjoy fucking you."

"Oh yes....oh yes......show the world what a slut I am" Sasha cried in response as her hair was grabbed and she was walked over to the office window.

Ohhh..ohhhhh....Sasha cried as her body was pressed to the glass. Her tits pressed against the class and Sasha could see people on the balcony across the tit who could easily see them if they looked their way. Anyone in the street could see them but this thrilled her as she felt Patrick move behind her and sliding his cock between her legs.

Sasha pressed her hips back as she pressed her face and tits against the glass, yearning for Patrick to ravish her.
"Fuck me....fuck me for the whole world to see the slut I am" Sasha begged shamelessly, her lust taking complete control over her.
 
Patrick grabbed a handful of Sasha's hair and turned her face to him. He kissed her deep and hard as he pressed her tits to the glass.

"I know you NEED this hard cock slut. I know you need it filling your tight cunt."

Without warning, he slid his cock deep into Sasha..... filling her with his big shaft. He buried his cock deep inside her leaving it there.

"Like that, slut? You like this hard cock buried in your slutty little cunt?"

Then, he started to pump his hips....pulling his big cock almost all the way out of her...before slamming it back into her....deep and hard.... impaling her on his shaft.
 
Sasha moaned as Patrick grabbed a handful of her hair and turned her face to him. She reciprocated with passion as he kissed her deep and hard while her tits were pressed to the glass.

"I know you NEED this hard cock slut. I know you need it filling your tight cunt."

ummmm...ummmmm....yess..........yess..ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

Sasha moaned and mumbled as Patrick slid his cock deep inside her without warning and buried his cock deep inside her leaving it there.

"Like that, slut? You like this hard cock buried in your slutty little cunt?"


ohhhhhh.................oooooooooooooooooo...yessssssssss

Sasha moaned and screamed as he filled her cunt with his huge shaft and then started to pump his hips....pulling his big cock almost all the way out of her...before slamming it back into her....

ohhhhh.....ohhhh..ohhhh..God...ohhhh..ohh...Good

Sasha moaned and cried with every thrust, his hips slamming into her and her tits and face pressed against the glass as he pumped in and out of her, impaling her on his shaft in the process.
 
He altered his pace.... going from hard and fast to slow and steady. As soon as he noticed her getting into a rhythm with him... he altered the pace.... keeping her off guard.

"Fuck yes Sasha, I love the way your tight pussy feels wrapped around my hard cock."

He gripped her hair tightly in his hand and pressed her tightly to the glass. He loved how adventurous she was. He was going to enjoy all of their explorations together.

Patrick pulled his cock almost all the way out of her tight cunt. He felt her press back to him... wanting him in her.

Then he released her.

"Get over there and lean over my desk."
 
Ohh..yess..uhhh.hhhh...ohhh...yess....fuck your slut....fuck me


Sasha cried with every thrust of Patrick as he fucked her hard, altering his pacegoing from hard and fast to slow and steady.

Sasha tried to match his rhythm with her hips but he altered his pace, keeping her off guard....but the loss of control made Sasha scream for even more

"Fuck yes Sasha, I love the way your tight pussy feels wrapped around my hard cock."

Yes.....ohhh...yess......fuch my tight pussy...Ohhh..Goo..ohh..Godd...

Sasha cried as her hair was tightly gripped she was pressed tightly to the glass. He loved how adventurous she was.

Sasha could not but feel but a moment of disappointment as Patrick almost pulled his cock all the way out of her tight cunt. Not wanting him out, she pressed back against him, wanting his shaft nestled inside her. But she soon found herself released as Patrick pulled out and commandedd


"Get over there and lean over my desk."

Sasha complied, her lust seeking more of Patrick as she moved to the desk and leaned over, it her tits and face, pressing against the wood as she raised her hips for him - her wet cunt and ass, waiting for her lover and her boss
 
He walked slowly over to her.... making her wait for him.

When he got there, he smacked her ass..... HARD. Then, he did it again.. balancing it out by leaving a handprint on the other cheek.

Patrick then grabbed her hips and slid his cock into her from behind.... burying his big, hard shaft deep in her hot cunt.

"I know you love it slut. I know this is what you want."

There was no doubt that people in the office knew what was going on in the boss' office. He smiled for a second when he thought of Sasha's husband sitting at his desk knowing that his wife was being ravaged by the boss.

He started to move his hips....fucking her so good. "You will cum on my hard cock slut, and you will make sure everybody knows you are cumming for me..... and I mean everybody."
 
Sasha remained bent over the desk as she waited for Patrick who walked slowly towards her. The wait further raised her desire as she wantonly raised her hips even more for him - her wet cunt and ass raised invitingly.

Soon enough, she felt Patrick against as he smacked her ass..on both cheeks

Ahh..ooww....oww......yes.....spank me....spank your slut

Sasha squealed with every smack as she begged for more. But before her wish could be fufilled, she felt Patrick grab her hips and slide his cock inside her wet cunt from behind and burying his big, hard shaft deep in her wet hot cunt.

Ohh...yes...oh...yess......Sasha moaned as she moved her hips back to match him.

"I know you love it slut. I know this is what you want...."You will cum on my hard cock slut, and you will make sure everybody knows you are cumming for me..... and I mean everybody." She heard Patrick command as he started to move hips, fucking her from behind.

Ohhh...yess.....yess......Ohh..Ohh...Ohhh...ohhh...ohh...God.....fuck me....fuck your little office slut...ohhh...ohhhhh..ohhhhhh..ohhhhhhhhh

Every thrust of Patrick's cock filling her deep and sending jolts of pleasure through her, Sasha moaned and screamed shamelessly....knowing that everybody could hear them....the thought of Kevin hearing her being ravaged pushed her to the edge of an orgasm as Sasha's screams became more frenetic while Patrick pumped into her from behind.
 
"You are more than my office slut Sasha. You are MY slut..... anywhere and everywhere I want you. You will come to me whenever I want you to."

He smacked her ass as he fucked her harder and harder... his cock filling her..... stretching her.

"Cum on my cock slut. Cum like the dirty slut that you are. DO IT."

The tone of his voice made it evident that this was not a request. It was a command.

"Make sure he knows what is happening to you slut."
 
Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh.......ooooooh... Sasha moaned louder and louder with every thrust of Patrick's cock as she raced towards the brink even as he smacked her ass and fucked her harder and harder...stretching her pussy

"You are more than my office slut Sasha. You are MY slut..... anywhere and everywhere I want you. You will come to me whenever I want you to."

Yes.....ohhh.ohhhhhhhhh..ohhhhhhhhhhhh...yes....I am your slut.....

Sasha managed to mumble amidst her moans as Patrick smacked and fucked her crazy

"Cum on my cock slut. Cum like the dirty slut that you are. DO IT...Make sure he knows what is happening to you slut"

Patrick's cock pumping inside her and his stern commands were more than what she could handle as she had a crushing orgasm, cumming with his cock still pumping inside her

"öhhhhhhhhhhh.hhhhhhhhhhhhhh.ues...........fuck mee............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Sasha screamed loudly and wantonly, loud enough for the whole office to hear as she cummed at Patrick's command.
 
He fucked her hard through her orgasm as she screamed.

"That's it whore. Cum for me. Give me what I want. Prove that you are worthy of being my slut."

When he felt her orgasm subside, he pulled his hard cock out of her. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her back to him.....biting her shoulder.

Then, he spun her around and pushed her back on his desk. Sitting her on the edge of his desk, he put her legs over her shoulders and began to tease her tight ass with his cock.

"I own you slut." Looking into her eyes as he spoke to her. "I own all of you."

"Beg me for it slut. Let everyone hear you begging for it."
 
ooooh...ohhhhhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhh

Sasha kept screaming as Patrick fucked her hard through her orgasm.

"That's it whore. Cum for me. Give me what I want. Prove that you are worthy of being my slut."

Sasha continued screaming shamelessly for everyone to hear as she was fucked mercilessly. Just as her orgasm subsided, Sasha felt Patrick pull his cock out of her and grab her, pull her back against him and bite her shoulder.

She was under the complete dominance of Patrick for him to tease and torment. And teased she was as she was spun around and pushed on the desk on her back. As she was placed on the edge of his desk, her legs raised over her shoulders, she could feel Patrick begin to tease her tight ass with his cock.

This teasing of her ass made her yearn for more as she moaned, wanting him inside her, wanting to be ravished by his cock.

"I own you slut." "I own all of you." "Beg me for it slut. Let everyone hear you begging for it."

Yes......fuck your slut.....own my slutty ass....fuck me....please....fuck me

Sasha begged, her lust leading her to shed all her invitations as she begged before Patrick as his cock teased her ass
 
Patrick pressed his hard cock to his slut.... entering Sasha's tight ass. He smiled down at her as he slowly pushed deeper.

Then Patrick reached for the phone. He pushed the button for the intercom. "Pamela...come in here...right away."

After disconnecting the intercom, he gave Sasha more of his cock....stretching and filling her tight ass.

"Is this what you want slut? You want my cock owning your tight, needy ass? You want to show everyone what a slut you are and that you belong to me?"

He reached forward and grabbed her throat....gripping it loosely...but leaving no doubt that she belonged to him.
 
ohh.yess.....fuck me...yes.......ogghhhhh

Sasha cried in a mixture of pain and delight as Patrick pressed his hard cock against her and entered her tight ass and slowly pushed deeper.

"Pamela...come in here...right away."

With his cock nestled inside her ass, she heard Patrick reach for the phone and summon Pamela to the room. The thought of Pamela seeing her being fucked like this excited her even more as Patrick pushed into her, and filling her tight ass.

"Is this what you want slut? You want my cock owning your tight, needy ass? You want to show everyone what a slut you are and that you belong to me?"

Sasha moaned and grunted, yearning for more as Patrick ravished her.

"Yes....yess....fuck me.....my needy ass wants your cock.....my slutty ass belongs to you" Sasha replied, stating what did not need any iteration as Pamela walked in to see Patrick's hands reach forward and grab her throat
 
"All of you belongs to me. Scream it out. Let everyone know that you belong to me.... I own you."

He moved his hips in and out... fucking her ass so good. He looked over and saw Pamela watching him fuck Sasha's ass.

"Undress Pamela. Get naked and climb on my desk and let Sasha eat you pussy while I fuck her hot ass."
 
"All of you belongs to me. Scream it out. Let everyone know that you belong to me.... I own you."

Yes....ooh...yess.ye....oohhh..yess...I belong to you......all of me belongs to you, you own me...ohhhh....you every bit of me...oohhh...I am your slut

Sasha managed to scream amidst her moans as Patrick moved his hips in and out... of her ass even as Pamela looked on.

"Undress Pamela. Get naked and climb on my desk and let Sasha eat you pussy while I fuck her hot ass."

Sasha looked on with the desire as Patrick fucked her ass hard while Pamela slowly stripped off, baring her hot body for them and lowered herself, bringing her pussy in front of Sasha.

Instinctively, Sasha let her tongue out to lick Pamela even as Patrick pounded her.
 
"Eat her cunt slut. Make her cum all over your face."

Patrick continued to pound Sasha's tight ass... his balls slapping against her as his big, hard cock stretched her.

"Pamela, I want you to fuck Sasha's tongue with your hot little pussy. I know you have never been involved in anything like this. Welcome to your slut training. Sasha will be your mentor."

He reached out and caressed Pamela's cheek and then brushed his hand over her firm tits.... all the while continuing to fuck Sasha's ass. As Pamela lowered her pussy to Sasha's tongue, Patrick stopped... pulling his cock out of Sasha.

"Treat her pussy right slut or you will not get this cock again, and I know you need it buried in you. Show me you are worthy of being my slut."
 
"All of you belongs to me. Scream it out. Let everyone know that you belong to me.... I own you."

He moved his hips in and out... fucking her ass so good. He looked over and saw Pamela watching him fuck Sasha's ass.

"Undress Pamela. Get naked and climb on my desk and let Sasha eat you pussy while I fuck her hot ass."

And a third place you were while we were chatting "alone".

Still angry at me for finding out?
 
"Eat her cunt slut. Make her cum all over your face."

Further aroused by Patrick's strong words, Sasha found Pamela's pussy and used her tongue to lick her all round her pussy lips even as he continued to pound her tight ass, stretching her while she could feel his balls slapping against her.

"Pamela, I want you to fuck Sasha's tongue with your hot little pussy. I know you have never been involved in anything like this. Welcome to your slut training. Sasha will be your mentor."

As Sasha heard Patrick welcome Pamela, Sasha used her hands to grab Pamela's ass and bring Pamela closer to hear mouth. Just as the twin attention of Pamela's pussy and Patrick's cock in her ass was taking her to brink, she was surprised by Patrick stopping all pulling his cock out of her

noooo.......please! Sasha cried in desperation, begging for his cock

"Treat her pussy right slut or you will not get this cock again, and I know you need it buried in you. Show me you are worthy of being my slut."

She needed his cock far too much buried inside her to say anything more and she grabbed Pamela's ass again and started licking her, sucking her, nibbling her ...Soon, she found her clit and nibbled and licked it, trying to make Pamela cum soon.
 
As Sasha began to explore Pamela's cunt with her tongue, Patrick slid his big, hard cock back into her hot, tight ass.

"That's it slut. eat her pussy. Show her how it is done. Eat her cunt like it has never been eaten before, and I will give her to you to train to be a good slut."

He started to fuck her ass hard again... filling her deep and hard. He smacked her ass as he thrust his cock deep into her.

"I love your hot ass slut. I love how it grips this big, hard cock."

Faster... deeper... harder he fucked her ass... rewarding her for making Pamela moan loudly as she had her pussy eaten.
 
Sasha continued eating and sucking Pamela's cunt, slowly moved her tongue around in slow circles, nibbling at her clit, darting deep inside with her tongue, her tempo increasing with every thrust of Patrick as he slid his big, hard cock back into her hot, tight ass.

"That's it slut. eat her pussy. Show her how it is done. Eat her cunt like it has never been eaten before, and I will give her to you to train to be a good slut."


Pushed by Patrick's words and the manner in which he smacked her ass and pumped his cock deep into her, she ate Pamela even more frenetically.

"I love your hot ass slut. I love how it grips this big, hard cock."

As he fucked her ass, Faster, deeper, and harder, she licked Pamela even faster, taking her to brink, making her moan loudly, take her to the brink of an orgasm. Sasha could also feel her own body being pushed to the edge herself as Pamela gripped her hair tightly and Patrick fucked her ass hard.
 
He heard Pamela scream as she came on Sasha's face.

Patrick fucked Sasha's ass harder as he sensed her close to her own orgasm. He reached down and rubbed her clit hard as he pounded her ass.

"Cum for me slut. Cum hard for me. Let him know who it is that is taking care of your hot fucking body."

He felt her begin to spasm, and that pushed him over the edge. He exploded... .shooting his thick cum deep into her hot ass.

"That's it slut... take all of my cum"
 
As Pamela screamed while coming on her face, Sasha increased the pace at which she licked her juices, sucking her clean even as her own face was coated by Pamela’s cum. But her body was taken one more closer to the brink as Patrick reached down and rubbed her clit hard even as he pounded her ass.

She knew she cannot hold back any more when she heard Patrick say

"Cum for me slut. Cum hard for me. Let him know who it is that is taking care of your hot fucking body."

She began to spasm and her body was overwhelmed with an intense sensation as she felt Patrick explode - shooting his thick warm cum deep into her hot ass.

"That's it slut... take all of my cum"
Sasha felt Patrick spew his inside her as she collapsed, her mouth on Pamela’s snatch, Patrick’s fingers rubbing her clit and his cock inside her ass.
 
Patrick continued to pump his hips.... moving his cock in and out of her ass as he dumped all of his cum into her.

"Oh fuck yes, slut. I love how your tight ass milks all of my cum. So good."

He pulled out and sent the last couple of spurts over Sasha's body. Looking down at her, she looked perfect there..... her hot body on his desk... Pamela sitting on her face and his cum on her body.

"get off the desk Pamela. Get over here and lick my cum off of Sasha's hot body. Taste her hot body mixed with my cum. I am sure you will enjoy it."

Patrick removed his cock from Sasha's tight ass and moved around his desk as Pamela started to lick his cum off Sasha. He stood over Sasha and leaned down and kissed her deeply.. wantonly. The kiss accentuated by the taste of Pamela's cum on Sasha's lips and tongue.
 
Sasha continued to groan as Patrick pumped his hips, moving his cock in and out of her ass as she felt his warm cum fill her ass up.

"Oh fuck yes, slut. I love how your tight ass milks all of my cum. So good."

Patrick's words of debasement somehow appeared pleasing to Sasha as she sensed him pull out and send the last spurts over her back.

"get off the desk Pamela. Get over here and lick my cum off of Sasha's hot body. Taste her hot body mixed with my cum. I am sure you will enjoy it."

Sasha felt Pamela comply and lick his cum off her body, the touch of her lithe sexy body, the sense of her tongue over her back - overwhelming her when Patrick removed his cock from her ass and move around his desk and stood over her. As she looked up, Patrick leaned down and kissed her deeply.. Sasha responding with full vigor with her cum-laden lips and tongue.
 
Back
Top