Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old Today, 09:39 AM   #2251
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurnow View Post
And you did! Like them both but oh the first one ....
As the saying goes, "Suck it up"

Old Today, 09:40 AM   #2252
bicurnow
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmmmbrrr View Post
Can I lick a little first? Want to lick my drips?

Old Today, 09:41 AM   #2253
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Pretty sure I wouldn't have to be told.

Old Today, 09:44 AM   #2254
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer110 View Post
Pretty sure I wouldn't have to be told.
lol -- me neither

Old Today, 09:45 AM   #2255
bicurnow
Literotica Guru

Hard and waiting!

Old Today, 09:45 AM   #2256
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
lol -- me neither
Hmm, the first one, start at the bottom.....

Old Today, 10:46 AM   #2257
Hitchiker69
Really Really Experienced

I love the way your mind works

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriHoleLover View Post
I am IN LOVE with this man's stunningly BEAUTIFUL cock and balls! 💓

Lusciously UNCUT...insistently erect...exotic, dark reddish color...dark foreskin drawn back to reveal a shiny, beautifully shaped, purple head (I can almost feel the pulsing virility of the hot blood in that swollen glans!)...thick urethral tube standing ready to channel the explosive gush of hot, thick semen up from the potent balls, hanging enticingly, like some luscious, forbidden fruit...silently tempting the onlooker to kneel and taste...the entire package of male sex flesh silently commanding that I kneel in worship...demanding that I lick, kiss and fondle with my oh-so-willing lips and tongue...demanding that I suck with complete, uninhibited abandon...demanding that I suck this lover to an exquisitely intense orgasm...and, ultimately, demanding that I offer the warm, wet depths of my mouth as a kind of substitute vagina...perfectly suited to receive every powerful spurt of ejaculation...every thick, creamy rope of rich, spermy spunk! 💓

My own being hears and responds...utterly unable to resist the siren call of that magnificent manhood...my own penis coming fully erect...an incredible surge of homosexual lust flows over me, overwhelming any shred of resistance I may have had...instantly igniting a white-hot furnace of lust and desire within me...a hunger that I am utterly powerless to deny, even if I had wanted to! Immediately, I give in to this incredible craving...not caring a whit who knows or sees or finds out about this deliciously promiscuous and perverted craving...I will...I MUST...service this man's pleasure! A hot flush floods me inside and I feel an incredible longing to hear this beautiful man's moans of pleasure...to feel his body tremble and jerk as I slide my mouth wetly, lovingly, back and forth on his turgid shaft...lewdly swirling my tongue all along the shaft and up and over the head...tasting his sex flesh...savoring the flavor of his freely flowing precum...loving his cock in my mouth...the feeling of his warm balls pressing against my chin...openly worshipping and adoring his luscious cock...knowing that this is what I was born to do...and wanting to worship and serve this cock...this man...forever! 💝

Whew! Sorry, I got a little carried away there. But, it's beautiful men and their luscious cocks and balls, like this one, that make me truly LOVE my homosexuality! 😍💖

Thank you for posting this wonderful photo, Vincius! 💋
I love the way your mind works. I feel the same way, but I'm not quite as committed as you are to the gay life. I'm 98% straight, but when I'm with a man, and privacy is secured, my attitude is 'I may regret this tomorrow, but tonight I'm all out GAY and I'll suck as much cock as I can get, and make this my (and his) best sex ever!'
We have a lot in common. I was born in April 1953. I learned to love cock in my late teens. I still love pussy, but when cock is on the menu I let myself go all the way, sucking like my life depended on getting cum.
I used to play a game with a younger gay lover...who could get the other to cum first. I always won, then I'd fuck his tight young ass. What a fun time that was!
Like you, I love my homosexuality.

Old Today, 01:18 PM   #2258
thongpanty
Literotica Guru

I dont care if this is photoshoped,

https://up3.xhcdn.com/000/129/283/831_1000.gif

Still great to look at...

Old Today, 10:42 PM   #2259
CuriousOlderM
Really Experienced

Dessert is served???

Old Today, 10:44 PM   #2260