Charlotte's Conversion (closed for Iwasagoodgirl)

Meanwhile, back at the Club...

Chris

Everyone loved Grace. If we decided to cash in all the offers of babysitting we had received, Charlie and I could have gone on a year long cruise. We did so sparingly. We wouldn't trust her to just anyone. Carol was the most insistent, but as her grandmother she did have the right. So we had left her in good care, as we dressed and left for the Club. We stopped at one of our favorite spots for dinner first, enjoying the anonymity.

Everyone knew us at the Club, and while I had hoped for a quite evening of fun, it didn't quite work out that way. Five minutes after we arrived, Phil approached me, saying there was an issue. He gave me the basics, and he was right. It would have to be dealt with sooner than later. My lovely, and I do mean Lovely, wife had been listening in and told me I should go.

I turned and gave you a quick kiss, and suggested that you get a massage. I would come fetch you as soon as I could. You made comment that your lower back had been rather sore of late, and turned towards the massage suite. Both Phil and I watched you walk off, the way your dress clung to you showing off your derriere. When you passed from view, I looked at Phil, "all right then."

Forty minutes later, the matter was resolved, and I made my way to the massage suite. I enquired after you and was pointed to Julian's alcove. I smiled. He knew what he was doing. I moved the side of the curtain of his area, lightly tapped, and peaked in. His head was up, initially wary that anyone would barge into his space while he was working on a client. But he grinned when he saw it was me, and invited me in. I deferred, saying I didn't want to interrupt, but he told me I could assist him. I entered, slipped off my jacket and rolled up my sleeves, as Charlie groggily greeted me. I bent over and kissed the back of your head, then asked what I should do.

Julian directed me to the foot of the table, and told me to grab your ankles, pull gently, keep pulling. I leaned back a little as he worked your hips and lower back. You were breathing deeply, consciously, so I guessed he was hitting the right spots. After a time, he told me to let go and come to the head of the table, and told you to turn over. You were clearly blissed out, as turning over took some focus on your part. As the sheet, covering you, settled back into place, my eyes swept over the visible curves of the body I loved so well.

Julian told me to hold your shoulders down, so I clasped them, sorely tempted to slide them down your chest. He must have read my mind, reminding me, "shoulders, just shoulders."

You opened your eyes and looked into mine, upside down, "bad boy..."

I just smiled, as Julian swung one of your knees over your body, putting you into a spinal twist. He worked your lower back again, and gradually the stretch deepened. After five minutes, he put the leg back and pulled the other over. He returned to your lower back as before.

After another five minutes, he straightened you out again and told you to roll over. You complied as he instructed you to get onto all four and perform several slow calf and cow postures. I watched as you got onto all fours, the sheet still covering you, and begin arch and hunch your back alternately. From my angle, I could see your breasts hanging down, particularly as you arched, your hips moving into a position I had often seen from behind. I didn't have to look to know that my cock was bulging my pants. You must have seen this, because your stretches seemed to acquire a bit more of an erotic flair.

Julian kept his face straight watching us, then told you to assume child's posture. I saw your lower your chest to the table, your arms extended, your hips lowering to your feet. Julian instructed me to come to the foot of the table and handed me a bottle of massage oil, "Her gluts are still quite tight, but they are stretched in this position. I have another client, so I am going to ask you to finish the massage."

I also managed to keep a straight face as I took the oil and thanked him. Julian exited the alcove as I lifted the sheet off your 'gluts.' I hummed happily as I let drop after drop fall on my Love's cheeks. As I brought my hands to you, I heard you giggle, "You heard him. I am very tight. You may need to work deep..."
 
Chris

Beauty is sometimes seeing something familiar in a new light or, in this case, a new position. I had certainly seen, and taken, Charlie from behind before, but as you stretched in child's pose on the massage table... mmm, mmm, mmm! Just the right height... I slowly dripped oil on your lower back and derriere, watching as it hit your skin and lazily traveled down your curves. Beautiful!

Eventually, I set the bottle aside and brought my palms to your cheeks, rubbing the oil about until they were coated, then began to massage the big muscles. "My," I teased, "you are tight."

"And wet," you murmured back.

"You don't say," I commented, although I had seen your arousal as soon as I had stepped behind you. This position left nothing to the imagination!

My hands worked down slowly, gradually moving between your thighs. Oiled fingertips brushed to either side of your wet sex. Each upward movement gently caressed the hood of your clit. Your breathing was quicker, punctuated by little sighs and gasps. I slid one hand lower, so that I could bring my thumb to flick back and forth over your clit. Two fingers of my other hand entered you easily, your channel tightening upon them immediately. As much as I wanted to take you, right then and there, I was also tremendously enjoying pleasuring you. I saw your hands above your head, clasping the sheet on the table. My thumb flicked a little faster as my fingers began to move more forcefully in and out of you.
 
Chris

The joys of knowing your lover well... I knew what Charlie liked, the alternating quick and slow strokes over your clit, the little crook of my fingers inside you, almost always brought you to a satisfying climax. (And the only time it didn't was when you were being a brat and making me work for it.) But the massage had clearly left you in a relaxed state of blissful compliance, and you let me bring you to release without resistance.

After, as your breathing settled, I wiped my fingers and returned to massaging you, "Your gluts feel relaxed, Ms. Devon."

"Oh Julian, you are so good," you murmured back.

"Uh huh," I snorted, giving your delightfully exposed ass a quick swat.

You squeaked, then giggled, as you rolled over and sat up, the sheet falling from your naked body. You swung your legs over the edge of the table and reached for me, pulling me closer. Your legs spread wide as you undid my trousers and freed my cock. You ran your hand along its hard length, purring happily as you guided the head to your wet sex, "now I need the kind of deep massage that only you can give, Mr. Devon."
 
Chris

You positioned me at your entrance, then released my cock, anticipating my thrust. But, I didn't. Instead, I took my manhood in hand and began brushing your furrow with the tip. The sensation was exquisite, for both of us, passing over your entrance, teasing with the possibility of penetration, then up, the head splaying your labia wide, to the broad massage of your clit, and down again. "You," Charlie gasped, "are teasing.. me!"

"Nah," I grinned, "It's called foreplay. Guys do it every now and again. Women are supposed to love it."

You reached down and grabbed my hips, your nails biting into my skin, growling, "well enough of it! Fuck me!"

I resisted, continuing the slow brushing, commenting, "this is so much easier with you on the table. Perfect height. We have to get one of these for home."

"Mr. Devon," you warned, "your wife needs you, nowww!"

I held your eyes with mine as I entered you, both of breathes hitching at the sudden change in pleasure. It was my turn to grasp your hips as I began to move into a steady, strong rhythm, "can't... keep.. my wife... waiting...Mrs... Devon.."
 
Chris

How often I marveled at you. A year ago, a terrified virgin. Now, a mother and experienced lover, who knew what she wanted and demanded it in the sexiest ways. What would you be like at 30, 40, 50? I was seriously going to have to start taking vitamins...

But all thoughts of the future were crowded out by the pleasure I felt as you tilted your hips, inviting me to thrust deeper. My thrusts deepened as your channel tightened. I slowed a bit, feeling myself teetering on the edge. "Close?" you asked.

I nodded. You knew me so well. "Stop then," you suggested.

I paused, curious as to the smile on your face. I felt your feet on my ass, pulling me against you, my cock sheathing itself completely inside you. Your legs then wrapped around me, holding me there. You brought your hands to my face, pulling me closer for a kiss. We shared a moment, sensitive, joined, poised.

You embraced me tighter, bringing your lips to my ear, and started to whisper, "Don't move. I want to feel you cum inside me, really feel you."

You began to slowly, rhythmically tighten and relax your kegels, massaging my manhood within you. Your whispering continued, teasing me, encouraging me, telling me, begging me, ordering me to cum inside you, to fill you, to flood you, bathe you with my seed.

It was the most erotic thing I had ever heard! And it was not long before I could not help but explode inside you, my cock throbbing and pulsing wildly, sensations often lost during a wild fuck. I still had not moved when the last pulse ebbed.

I whispered into your ear how much I loved you, and held you close.
 
Meanwhile, back at Gerard's

Tina requested water. I got up and walked to the kitchen, feeling a bit parched myself. On my return, I found the living room empty. Your clothes were still on the floor and the door to the bathroom was closed. I had a moment, and then a thought. Setting your water down on the end table, I opened the drawer and pulled out some tea lights and a lighter. I ignited one of the little candles and set it next to the water. The next I placed in view of the first, in the foyer. I walked up the stairs and lit the candles on the old mirror on the landing. From there, it was to the bedroom to light a few tapers. I had just settled into bed, reclining against the headboard when I heard steps on the stairs. I saw your shadow on the carpet and felt a rush of anticipation. Sheesh, even your shadow was hot!

You paused at the door way, looking first at the candles, and then to the bed. The candlelight cast shadows on your body, accentuating your curves and muscles. You just stood there, leaning against the door frame watching me as I was watching you. I saw your lips curve up as you watched my cock harden. Your eyes twinkled as you giggled and started to hum Springsteen's "I'm on Fire."

I chuckled as you finished a few bars, then responded by humming a bit of The Cults "Fire Woman."

You smiled beautifully as you took a couple steps towards me, quietly crooning Blue Oyster Cult's "Burnin' for you."

I lured you in a few more steps with a growly rendition of the Doors' "Light my Fire."

I was about to launch into the second verse, when you crawled onto the bed and wrapped your hand around my cock.
 
Gerard

Tina laughed as my song faded with a croak, "cat got your tongue."

Before I could stop myself, I quipped, "it may have something to do with pussy."

You chortled, lowering your mouth to the head of my cock and giving it a long, slow lick. I shuddered at the sensation and saw the pleasure in your eyes. You gave me another long, teasing lap, before stroking the shaft a few times, "I can see you like this, but this pussy has needs."

I leaned over, reaching for you, intent on rolling you onto your back, but you put your hand on my chest and gave me a push back, "You served last set. My turn."

I just smiled and settled back, eager to see what you would do. You rose to your knees and straddled my hips. As you positioned my cock and I felt the head brush against your sex, I could feel you were not kidding about having needs. You were sopping, deliciously wet.

You looked at me with those beautiful, aggressive, sparking eyes, and then slammed your body down. Your channel swallowed my cock completely. My body convulsed, my eyes rolling back in my head, "Fuuuuck!"

You chortled at me again, "Ace!"
 
Gerard

Tina was a Force of Nature, in a hot body! Having caught me off guard, you now ground against me, the sudden sheathing of my cock nearly pushing me over the edge. You knew it too, from the cocky smile on your face.

I felt you slowly raise your hips, your labia drawing along my cock, until you were poised to slam down again. But as you were rising, I slid my feet closer to my ass. Just as you reached your apogee, I thrust up hard, sheathing my cock in you again. You gave me a surprised growl, which turned into a quavering ululation as I commenced fucking you fast and hard. It only stopped when you dropped your weight down again, pinning me to the mattress.

"15 all," I quipped, and you laughed. In lieu of a reply, you set your hands on my chest and began to rock your hips back and forth fast. My cock slid quickly in and out of your channel as your undulating hips gave me a muscular show. I reached down, grabbed your hips, and sped your movements. We kept this sexual rendition of Fast and Furious going for some time, slowing now and again to grind more slowly. During one of those pauses, I sat up more and pulled your face to mine.

Our hips stilled as our lips danced softly. It was a surprisingly tender moment. Our eyes met, studying each other more closely, intimately. I felt truly naked with you, open, vulnerable. I am guessing you felt the same, as the mood shifted slightly and you bit my lip playfully.

I hands glided to your shoulders softly, then grasped you and threw you onto your side. I rolled with you, on top of you, and immediately commenced fucking you hard again. You laughed, and began singing, "hunka, hunka burnin' love!"
 
Gerard

I couldn't help but laugh, which destroyed my rhythm entirely. I paused, lowering my lips to yours again. Hard kisses are easy. A good, gentle kiss can take your breath away. My head tilted, my upper lip brushing your lips side to side, before I slid over and sucked your lower lip. You seemed to hesitate at first, then entered into the spirit of things. We explored, teased, sucked, licked, and a number of other variations in the art of kissing. You held my face away from yours for a bit, looking at me intently. "Hmmm?" I asked.

"I'm really enjoying this," you explained.

"Me too" I replied, wondering if things had just subtly deepened between us. You shifted beneath me, causing my cock to slide part way from you. I pushed back in slowly and heard you purr. Smiling, I kept moving, back and forth, but slowly, as slowly as I could manage. It was an excruciatingly pleasurable tease. We watched each other throughout, all the fleeting expressions of desire and sensual sensation.

I saw a thoughtful look on your face and raised an eyebrow. Your eyes sparkled for a moment. How did you do that?! "Just wondering if your tongue is as talented as your lips," you ventured.
 
Gerard

"Let's find out," I proposed. This evening seemed completely backwards. Most of my dates started soft and sensual, then advanced to wild. Not with Tina. It was like I had to fuck you into submission, before I could give you a real kiss. Not that I minded, mind you. I wondered if you were always like this.

These musing were in the back of my consciousness, way back, as I had started to kiss down your body. I slid my hands beneath you, arching your back slightly, as I kissed up the swell of your right breast. Your nipple was standing at attention, waiting for me. I pinched your areola with my lips, and let my tongue flick you hardness softly. When I heard nothing, I flicked a bit harder, and heard your breath catch. I let my teeth softly bite where my lips had just been, and was rewarded with a shuddering moan. I teased you like this for a bit, gently mauling your nipple, before starting to move to your left. I had just reached your cleavage, when I felt your hands on my shoulders, pressing my down firmly, and heard a soft, yet firm, "Please."
 
Gerard

I had to grin. I did love your directness. I considered teasing you a bit, another time...

But now, I simply slid down, trailing the tip of my tongue down, over your abs and the subtle swell of your hips. Your soft curls were wet, and I had my first taste of you. I paused to kiss your mons, before edging my way down. Your sex was drenched, as my lips fluttered over your labia. My tongue eased out to explore, running up and down your furrow slowly, dipping into your channel, then moving up to circle your sensitive bud, and then back down.

I played this way for a time, my hands on your hips, feeling you undulate as I moved. I was lapping your clit again, when I heard you gasp, "Yess... there... don't... stop...I.. want...."

Your words ended as I pressed my lips around your clit and sucked. My tongue met your isolated center and began to lap insistently. You inhaled deeply and froze, your body stiff and trembling... A quavering moan burst from you lips as your thighs suddenly squeezed my head hard and you began to buck. I did my level best to keep pleasuring you as your body writhed, taking me along for the ride.

It was only when you collapsed and your legs parted slightly, that I could return to lap your furrow softly, enjoying the little pulses of pleasure still moving through you. I felt your fingers in my hair, tilting my head up to see you looking down at me, smiling, "come here."
 
Gerard

"With pleasure," I murmured at Tina's invitation. But instead of just sliding up and into you missionary, I got onto all fours and took your left calf in my hand.

You looked up at me with curious expectation. I straightened your leg and then pushed it back towards you. As I did, I straddled your right leg, pinning it to the bed. You got the idea, keeping your left leg straight, as I set your ankle on my shoulder, in a split. I moved forward slightly, pressing the head of my cock down to your furrow. I rolled my hips and pushed into you. We moved and shifted, getting used to this new position, as I eased my cock deeper.

"And what is this called?" you asked amused.

"Splitting the reed," I replied, "If I remember my Kama Sutra."

"Oh?" you mused, reached up to clasp your calf, then pulling your ankle to your ear in a real split, "Isn't this the proper position?"

The movement allowed me to push into you completely, which, combined with the complete sexiness of your stretch, left me gasping, "ohh fuck..."

You laughed at me, and I had to stop moving to keep from coming. So damn hot!

"Don't stop," you purred, resting your bicep on your ankle, "I am in the mood for rough again. Fuck me!"
 
Gerard

It occurred to me that Tina would, forever, be the woman I would tell my best friends about as being the most amazing fuck of my life, assuming that I survived this night without an aneurism... Or maybe managed to convince you that we should keep seeing each other...

But first things first, you had requested rough again, and rough you would given. Still straddling your leg, I could penetrate deeply, but could not put my weight into my thrusts. But, my hands were free...

I leaned forward slightly and set one hand down at the base of your throat, my thumb and fingers spreading to either side of your neck. Your eyes flashed as I applied pressure, my thumb searching for and finding your carotid artery. I squeezed and knew you could feel your pulse pounding against the constriction. I continued with a good, solid fuck as I watched your face flush.

I waited until I saw your hands twitch. You stilled them, but I could tell the sensation as getting to you. I squeezed a bit harder, and brought my other hand to rest on your mons, my thumb beginning a rough massage of your clit. I had only to flick your sensitive bud a few times, when your hands flew to the forearm of the hand at your throat. I leaned in a bit, pressing harder. Your mouth opened in a strangled cry as your body writhed beneath me. It was a balance act to begin with, and once you started bucking, it was near impossible to keeping doing everything I had been doing. So I released your throat and clit, set my hands down to either side of you, and commenced fucking you as hard as I could. The waning pulses of your climax were met by my rampaging cock, and it wasn't long until I exploded inside you.

When I finally came to a halt, slid from you, so you could relax your leg back down to its usual position. We faced each other on our side, slowly stroking each other. You smiled at me, "never tried that before."

"Just trying to keep things fresh," I quipped.
 
Ooc Back from duty for a brief RnR. Thanks LF for keeping this going. It really entertains us.

Ic

Tina

I'd had rough sex before but this was reaching new heights as you took me to the very brink of consciousness. The Buddhists believe that there is a state of existence between life and death in which the senses are brought to a orgasmic explosion that is impossible to put into words. You took me to that place.

Every lover, every orgasm, every moment of fulfilment I'd experienced since my long ago days of virginal innocence until now we're brought together in that moment. It was only complete when you shot deep inside me.

You said something I didn't hear but I heard myself demanding 'AGAIN?'
 
Chris

How often I marveled at you. A year ago, a terrified virgin. Now, a mother and experienced lover, who knew what she wanted and demanded it in the sexiest ways. What would you be like at 30, 40, 50? I was seriously going to have to start taking vitamins...

But all thoughts of the future were crowded out by the pleasure I felt as you tilted your hips, inviting me to thrust deeper. My thrusts deepened as your channel tightened. I slowed a bit, feeling myself teetering on the edge. "Close?" you asked.

I nodded. You knew me so well. "Stop then," you suggested.

I paused, curious as to the smile on your face. I felt your feet on my ass, pulling me against you, my cock sheathing itself completely inside you. Your legs then wrapped around me, holding me there. You brought your hands to my face, pulling me closer for a kiss. We shared a moment, sensitive, joined, poised.

You embraced me tighter, bringing your lips to my ear, and started to whisper, "Don't move. I want to feel you cum inside me, really feel you."

You began to slowly, rhythmically tighten and relax your kegels, massaging my manhood within you. Your whispering continued, teasing me, encouraging me, telling me, begging me, ordering me to cum inside you, to fill you, to flood you, bathe you with my seed.

It was the most erotic thing I had ever heard! And it was not long before I could not help but explode inside you, my cock throbbing and pulsing wildly, sensations often lost during a wild fuck. I still had not moved when the last pulse ebbed.

I whispered into your ear how much I loved you, and held you close.

Ooc Like HSG I want to thank Lovinfingers for his patience with us over the past few months. I wish I could say we were back for good but come the weekend we go to sea for up to three weeks. We will try to post then but that depends on several things. Meanwhile ...

Ic Charlie

My husband Chris was a magician, a wizard, almost a miracle worker. He had taken this frightened, nervous, oppressed innocent virgin and had tempered her into a woman, a wife and a mother.

As we were making love I wanted to totally surrender myself, body, soul and mind to you. I wanted to feel you claim me for yourself by filling me with your seed. You had already brought me to multi orgasms but I needed, I lusted for completion. As I begged you to come inside me I saw the lust in your eyes. You groaned, hardened, throbbed inside me and then you exploded,deep, hot, thick, living sperm filled my womb.

I arched as I came yet again screaming your name as we both exhausted ourselves in total love. How long I was in my blissful post orgasmic haze I don't know. I do remember waking with my head on your manly chest knowing we were one person inhabiting two bodies. I looked at your handsome face and whispered "I love you Christian Devon."
 
OOC - So very delighted to have GG and HSG back! I missed you dears!

IC - Gerard

I was intimately familiar with breath play. Being a physician, I also felt I could do it safely. I had shared the experience with a number of women, about half of which returned for more. But I had never had anyone demand more so immediately. Then again, Tina was not just anyone. You were amazing, in so many ways.

"Deep breathes first, Love," I told you, "Your brain is still oxygen deprived, and we need to allow you to recover."

We were still lying on our side, as I you clasped the back of my head, demanding more now. I smiled and agreed, thinking a bit about your personality, as much as I knew of it so far. You were clearly a woman used to being in control. What would happen it I took that away?

"OK," I acquiesced, "Let me get something."

You looked at me curiously, as I got off the bed and opened a drawer in the platform under the bed. I reached in and pulled out a thick leather belt, with two cuffs attached at certain points. I told you to lie on your back, and paused as you rolled over. Damn, you were hot!

I focussed and asked you raise your hips. You did and I slid the belt beneath your waist. I cinched it snugly and buckled it in front. I took your right wrist and set it in the cuff on the side of the belt. I tightened and buckled it. You looked at me questioningly, your eyes a bit wide. "Do you remember how your hands grabbed my arm before?" I asked.

You nodded. "It is an instinctual reaction. You can't breath, the body reacts," I explained as I took your left wrist, "now if you take away the ability to react, you can go deeper into the experience."

Your eyes were really wide now, and your breath short. You were clearly aroused, in every sense of the word, as I bound your left wrist, "Now, if I go too far, just say, 'red,' and I will stop. Understood?"

Again, you nodded. I smiled as I got onto my knees and seated myself between your legs. I took my time as I let my hands roam over your body, passing periodically by your throat. You strained as I did, clearly never bound before, but equally clearly turned on. The tip of my hardening cock reached for your open sex, causing you to rock your hips. I pulled back slightly, "No, not yet, not until my hands take your throat."
 
Meanwhile, back at The Club

Edward

What is it about bartenders, other than the booze we pour? I had often thought I should go into business on my own, as a psychologist! Or put a leather couch next to the bar... People sit down, have a drink, and then feel that they can tell you their life story. That impassive face we wear? Its from overload, TMI people!

I was grateful though, that my gig was a the Club. Most people were here with goals in mind, and I just greased the wheels. I still did my share of listening, particularly when things did not work out as people had expected, and tried to steer people clear of stupid decisions.

And then there were the times that I loved this job. Some people were just fun to watch. Take Michelle for instance. Very hot and completely cool. She had yet to partake of anything or one at the Club. She had been away for a while, then just showed up today, asking for Chris. I suggested his office, hoping she was going to be here a while.
 
Last edited:
Gerard

Tina's body struggled and writhed. You still could have defended yourself with your legs. I had not bound them. But you couldn't use your hands. Your mobility was limited, and as such could not do anything to me sexually, unless I permitted it. I continued to stroke your body, teasing your mercilessly, watching your expression carefully.

It was only when I could see arousal start to turn to frustration that I nudged my hips forward and entered you. Your sopping wet channel tightened immediately on my cock, as I shifted my position into missionary, stretching my legs out. I sank deeper within you and relished your low moans. I pushed completely inside you and was so sorely tempted just to let go and fuck you wildly.

I managed to contain myself, and pressed up onto my hands, my back arched. I supported myself on my knuckles, sliding my fingers behind your neck. This allowed me stretch my palms and thumbs, circling your throat. My thumbs crossed over your windpipe and your eyes bulged. Anticipation.

Last time, it was a surprise. This time, you wanted it, wanted more, deeper, more intense. I paused, my hips starting to move slowly, my hands just holding your throat. Your eyes focused on mine, so beautifully desperate, and I started to squeeze.
 
Michelle Warre

It seemed such a long since I had exchanged words with Rex Stewart. Both of us although now no longer regulars in our respective military we were both on reserve and when a certain threat arose we had to immediately report for deployment.

I remember going into Chris Devon's office with Rex and explaining to him why we would be away for a while. The situation was so sensitive we couldn't give details but Chris was a patriotic American married to a patriotic Brit so he immediately understood and wished us 'God's Speed'.

My role was now over while the Americans and Rex were still involved. After being stood down I returned home and made my way to the club where I was admitted and made my way to Chris's office. He was pleased to see me, understood why I could not give details and offered me a sherry. On his desk was a photograph of the beautiful Grace and he told me her latest adventures. I asked about Tina and he told me she was still active. We both smiled because we knew what that activity would include.

After the formalities I looked at him and asked "Do you still need my services?"
 
Chris

It was always a pleasure to see Michelle, such a lovely, and deadly, woman. If they ever reboot the Bond films and cast the lead as a woman, she would be perfect. But I digress...

We chatted over sherry, catching up on the small things, before you asked if I still needed your services. I nodded immediately, explaining my concerns that attacks on soft targets, like night clubs, was on the rise. In my opinion, part of the reason they were so devastating is that people are not trained to defend themselves. While I could not require my patrons to do so, I could certainly require my entire staff to be better prepared.

"So yes," I concluded, "evaluate, plan, and prepare my people to respond to threats. I know that no preparation is fool proof, but we can limit the damage if something does go down."
 
Gerard

I liked this position. Not only could apply a controlled amount of force, I could watch
Tina carefully. You didn't fuck around with breath play, so to speak. I kept my hips moving at an even pace, enjoying the sensation, but not wild enough to make me lose my focus. This, was all about you.

Your eyes rolled back blissfully as I started to squeeze, your lips parting as your breath became labored. I pushed deep and paused, then resumed moving. My hands grew tighter and your eyes returned to mine and widened. I could feel your heart pounding in your veins, as I constricted further. A gurgling sound slipped from your mouth, and your eyes bulged. You tried to breath, but could not. I saw the momentary panic in your eyes and felt your body arch and writhe, your hands bound firmly.

I replied with a low growl, as I tightened my grip slightly and began to fuck you harder. You went rigid, your mouth opened wide in a desperate fight for air. You convulsed twice as tears ran down your cheeks, and then... You exploded!

Your pussy clenched my cock like a vise, pulsing rhythmically, as your body was rocked with spasms. I held you and continued to pump my cock into you, while carefully gauging you. I saw your eyes flutter and felt your body begin to relax, and immediately released you. Your eyes popped wider and you started taking huge gulps of air.

I slid from you and reached into my nightstand, retrieving a small tank of oxygen and a mask. I turned the valve on and set the mask over your mouth and nose. "Oxygen," I explained, "just breath."

You did as you were told, and soon the flush in your face faded and your breathing slowed. I lay next to you, holding you, keeping an eye on you. When your breathing returned to normal, I removed the mask. and set about unbuckling your hands. You tried to say something, and then collapsed back. "Just relax Love," I said softly, "you've been on a quite a trip."
 
GG & LF have given me permission to take over the role of

MICHELLE WARRE


I enjoyed reacquainting with Chris and catching up with news of the baby. He reminded me of the problems the club faced and after a lot of discussion agreed we would have an emergency drill in the next fortnight. Only Chris, Tina and I would know the date and time so we could ensure Baby Grace and her Mum wouldn't be there that day. He then called a staff meeting in the bar and after introducing me I addressed the staff dressed in my camouflage shirt with enough buttons to show some cleavage and my 'battle skirt', short camouflage with a belt holding my weapons.

"My friends and colleagues, you know this club brings a lot of pleasure to a lot of people, but that success brings jealousy and threats which have to be dealt with. Mr Devon, Chris has appointed both Tina Pritchard and me as Security Advisers and over the next weeks we will working with all of you ensuring you are prepared for the worst."

I wondered where Tina was, probably having her brains fucked out by some hunk.

Getting back to my address I continued "Tina and I are armed, licensed to carry weapons and are military trained. Most of you are not so we don't want any heroics. Remember a dead staff member is no use to anyone. You've all got mobile phones with an emergency channel. In an attack you must punch out 333 and send it. We will know where you are and get to you immediately.

"If you punch 333 not only will we be alerted but a siren will sound telling you to lead any customers to shelter. But remember NO HEROICS! Leave that to us. Any questions?


There were the usual questions which were dealt with then Chris told everyone to get back to work.
 
Michael

I had been working at the Club now for barely a month, as head chef. Chris had explained that he wanted the food served here to be on par with the drinks and entertainment, exciting, something people would come to experience. I welcomed the challenge, and a challenge it was.

My eyes were constantly bulging the first week I was here. Lordy me, the things people would do! But once I got my bearings, I was able to apply myself to the task at hand. First off, new rules: No fucking in the kitchen! No blow jobs. No Nothing. The only chemistry and heat in this kitchen would be food related. There had been grumbling, but I put my foot down.

By week three, we were introducing new dishes. Chris made a point of trying everything, and I kidded him that he was going to have a dad bod if he kept it up. He muttered something about opening a gym next door, before taking dessert back to his office.

By week four, business was up. Word of mouth was like a wildfire here. I went home each day, content that things were moving in the right direction.

Like everyone else, I was at the security meeting. I had seen Tina around, but not so much of Michelle. I listened to her intently. Well, ok, perhaps watched her as she moved about. I am not sure I heard everything she said, but dang, she had my attention.

When the meeting was over, she chanced to wander close. "Michelle," I addressed her. She stopped and looked at me full on. I hesitated, feeling suddenly warm. "I.. uh," I started, "understand no heroics, but you two can't be everywhere all the time. What if someone pulls a knife and is about to attack me or a customer? There must be something we can do to defend ourselves."
 
Michelle Warre

During my time in the army I had learned so much about men and how to use sex to control them. The poor creatures were often undone by a show of leg, a flash of cleavage, a smile or eye contact. Now in my civilian life I used my skills to the full.

As I finished the meeting several men tried to engage me conversation but one, the chef was persistent. I faced him full on, let him see my cleavage and drawing his eyes to mine bringing on the disarming nervousness.

I always made a point of remembering names, especially men because it made them feel important. In Michael's case it was easy, I visualised his face transposed onto a statue of St Michael. He muttered about emergency procedures and what to do if he was under threat.

"That's a good question Michael" I smiled invitingly "and of course if you are under direct attack you won't be able to wait for us so you must do what you can." I Added "Mr Devon has agreed Tina and I can begin self defence classes in the gym from next week. Would you like to come?" You struggled to say something about cooking rotas so I added with a smile "I'm sure we can make alternative arrangements. Would you be free to attend a private class?"

You said you would and I added "Is there anything else I can do for you?" I sensed your nervousness as you tried to avoid my cleavage so I ended by saying "Call me soon Michael and we'll fix something up." I smiled and moved on to the next guy.
 
Michael

I made my way back towards the kitchen, feeling quite embarrassed. Hell, I was too old to be a love struck teenager, but I was certain that I had not come across much better. Michelle had been quite kind, offering a private lesson and all, and then there was that smile of hers... My heart quickened at the thought. I was definitely going to have to get my act together.

I passed through the swinging doors into the kitchen and immediately felt better. Here, at least, I was king, or a rock star, or something cool. I looked at the schedule and found time tomorrow. I started to text Michelle, then stopped. As we say in the food biz, presentation is everything.

I set to work, and, ten minutes later, finished a plate of varied bruschetta. I wrote, 'Tomorrow at 2:00?' on my card, and secured it to one of the crusty pieces of bread with a skewer. I called one of the servers over and asked her to deliver the plate to Michelle. As she walked towards the main room of the Club, I smiled, "better!"
 
Back
Top