2013 Lit Fantasy Baseball

Anyone have an opening in an auction league they'd like to send my way, keeper or otherwise? I'd like to be in one more league.

I participated in a winner league auction draft (yahoo league). I actually like that type of draft but man it takes FOREVER.

In the forums for a game I play, I'm trying to put together a league.

I'll probably need two. Not sure which style the draft will be but it will likely be sometime during the 21-24. I'll stall pulling people from outside next week.

If it's an auction draft I'll let you know.

I'll probably need two. Not sure which style the draft will be but it will likely be sometime during the 21-24. I'll stall pulling people from outside next week.

I'm open to another league if you end up looking for more than one owner.

I would be interested as well.

Are the stats changing this year?

I saw some discussion about that earlier in the thread.

Discussion tailed off a bit. I think we should put it up to a vote and I guess we really don't need the missing two owners to do that.

My thoughts:

If we vote to replace wins with quality starts and batting average with obp then we could do that this year.

If we decide to add instead and make it a 6 x 6 league then we should probably enact this next season. This gives owners a chance to make trades and plan for the additional stat categories.

I would probably put a poll up with these options:

1. No changes.
2. Swap average for obp and wins for quality starts. Changes start this year.
3. Add obp and quality starts making this a 6x6 league. Changes start next year.

Thoughts?

Discussion tailed off a bit. I think we should put it up to a vote and I guess we really don't need the missing two owners to do that.

My thoughts:

If we vote to replace wins with quality starts and batting average with obp then we could do that this year.

If we decide to add instead and make it a 6 x 6 league then we should probably enact this next season. This gives owners a chance to make trades and plan for the additional stat categories.

1. No changes.
3. Add obp and quality starts making this a 6x6 league. Changes start next year.

Thoughts?

I don't like swapping out any stats.

I prefer no changes this year and if you want to make it 6 by 6 next year that's cool with me.

My thoughts:

1. No changes.

Thoughts?

I'll give in to group think. But I like obp and quality starts.
I like quality starts and obp.

I'm going to set a deadline of the 21st before we consider 2 new owners. Hate to lose these two but I feel if we wait any longer it might be cutting it too close.

If anyone knows someone that is an active owner that would be great.

I prefer no changes this year and if you want to make it 6 by 6 next year that's cool with me.

Posted a poll and added a new option to reflect the option that people want to swap out but wait till next season.

Last edited:

Sounds like the same thing that has been said for the last 3 years.

Do we have any candidates for the two open spots?

On the poll, i am good with any decision that is made.

I'm a traditionalist. I enjoy the 5 x 5 format. I enjoy hits and wins.

However, if the majority want a change then I'll be just fine with the stat changes.

I keep getting error emails from the league.

I plan on participating, do I need to do anything besides set my keeper before the draft?

thanks.

I am redsox.

Last edited:
Anyone have suggestions for replacement owners?

I keep getting error emails from the league.

I plan on participating, do I need to do anything besides set my keeper before the draft?

thanks.

I am redsox.

Error emails? I haven't seen anything like that.

Just need to set your six keepers and that should be it.

Hey everyone!

I'm going to be taking over one of the teams, so I thought I'd introduce myself here.

I am new to the forum so it's lucky I found out about this league so fast!

Are we any closer to finding the last owner?

My boy will do it if there are no other options.

I'm not totally comfy with the idea though.

Back