BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shout out to all of you beautiful women. I love reading your posts. Confidence is a turn on to me.

Good evening to the delightfully curvy women here and the men that adore them (like me ;) )

Hello, my fellow BBW lovers. And hello to you, DarkLisa. Checked out your profile pic and I must say those are the most luscious lips I've seen in some time. Now I have to conjure a mental picture of what I imagine the rest of your lovely self might look like. Thanks for the fantasy fodder!

Ok

Exactly! I don't want to be a closet fuck/lover. Women may catch there husbands with some short skirt blonde but he probably has a BBW on the side too! Why not embrace it and stop hiding from your sexual preference? Hence, the need for a real men.

I some what agree I am a bbw I am getting divorced, and my hubby who told me he loved my curves and actually for bid me to lose any weight....is now sending nude pics back and forth to skinny bimbos, which he told me he didn't like, he is well endowed and said he fert like he would break a smaller girl, when we first met I was a size 12.... After baby and being a stay at home mom, I have recently dropped some weight and am now a size 20... I wanna lose some but only like to a 16 or a 14.... I have never been a lil thing..lol and don't ever want to be I love my 38 ee breasts, my large ass and my wide hips and my strong legs.....

yes

I some what agree I am a bbw I am getting divorced, and my hubby who told me he loved my curves and actually for bid me to lose any weight....is now sending nude pics back and forth to skinny bimbos, which he told me he didn't like, he is well endowed and said he fert like he would break a smaller girl, when we first met I was a size 12.... After baby and being a stay at home mom, I have recently dropped some weight and am now a size 20... I wanna lose some but only like to a 16 or a 14.... I have never been a lil thing..lol and don't ever want to be I love my 38 ee breasts, my large ass and my wide hips and my strong legs.....

i would love your sexy curves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back