I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love older men! Oldest man ive been with was 51. The hottest moment in my life so far was at university. on a night out with a couple of girls i went to the bar to get some drinks and a man slightly grey with a little stubble came up to me and said 'excuse me, I hope you dont mind but i think you're stunning'. Got me immensely wet on the spot and the night wasnt a dissapointment!
 
Nice to hear LAURA and I'm a bit older at 53. My goatee is a bit of a mix, but no gray on the top - yet. I find the women I've met who are younger and flirted seemed to like my manners and good humor. Sadly, it rarely escalated beyond flirting (at least in recent years, when I was in my 40's, I dated some much younger women)

BrettJ in Canada
 
hey laura

Hi there...old man here but young at heart...60s but look like 50s. Good sense of humor, would love to chat and explore. Do you have an email address you might consider sharing hon?
 
I do love older men! Oldest man ive been with was 51. The hottest moment in my life so far was at university. on a night out with a couple of girls i went to the bar to get some drinks and a man slightly grey with a little stubble came up to me and said 'excuse me, I hope you dont mind but i think you're stunning'. Got me immensely wet on the spot and the night wasnt a dissapointment!

I can go a little higher than 51 . . . pity you're not further south!
 
I love older men too! I just love the idea of being satisfied by a man who knows what he wants and will do what he wants ;)
 
Hi i'm new to this but have been reading for a long time before I signed up & had to come to this thread. I like guys of all ag es & have only had sex guys my age before since I kinda had no other options lol but I am so turned on by the thought of a guy in his 70s or 80s. I would love to have a guy that age play w/ my tits & suck them it gets me wet just typing it!
 
Wel-cum to LIT ADORA and continue to enjoy your visits.

BrettJ (age 53) in Canada
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top