I just love the feel of leather

DarkSideGirl

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 14, 2013
Posts
142
I think leather is the sexiest thing ever. I just love the feeling of it when I run my hands over my body, the way my leather trousers hug my voluptuous ass or how skintight my leather catsuits feel or even when I am naked on my leather couch as my handsome young lover nails me into it to the point all I can hear is our grunting and the creaking of the leather in protest.

Something very timelessly sexy about leather
 
I like the feel of leather cuffs being cinched around my wrists and ankles so you can restrain me in all sorts of vulnerable positions to tease and torment me as you please.
 
I ride so much you'd think I do it for a living. Leather is my best friend. When I first starting riding a zillion years ago leather wasn't erotic for me. It was a necessity. The motto has always been I'd rather sweat than bleed. Now tho, leather has turned into a semi obsession. I have a thing for sexy boots and have several non riding jackets along with pants and a corset. It just makes me feel sexy. Sexy is as sexy does I guess. Doesn't enhance curves too well but ya can't have everything huh?
 
I like to ride the arm of my dad's leather sofa. I love the feel of the leather against my naked pussy. I've also been fingered by a guy wearing leather gloves. Sooooo good!
 
Being the mistress

I love going the whole way in the bedroom dressing up in full mistress attire corest to make my big boobs pop, short leather skirt and of course ridding crop, though it's fun to dominate my lover I do love him to take charge like a real stud.

With leather it's all about finding a good make and the right fit, I love wearing trousers with a corest and jacket around town, if guys and girls want to stare at me they can look all they want.
 
Chaps. I had some leather chaps somewhere. This would be a good time to find the chaps. Where did I put the chaps?
 
Leather skirts have always been a huge turn-on for me. I had a girlfriend in high school who used to wear one because she knew what it did to me. I used to get her on my bed on all fours and drill her with her skirt hiked up, my hands gripping it. It was incredible.
 
One of my dreams is, when I die my friends skin me out. They will send my hide to be tanned so soft. Then that soft leather will be sent to an old saddle maker I know. He will work me into the seat of a pretty young filly's saddle so I may spend my days where I most desire to be. Perhaps I should ask him to make more than one saddle
 
More information...English saddle? Western saddle? Did you give a thought on what to make the saddle horn out of?
 
Good leather is intoxicating. Knee high boots is one of the most exotic looks on a woman
 
Leather out and about

I'm pleased there are so many leather lovers in the world that enjoy the kinky love of leather as much as I do 😘😘😘

I do like feeling like a real leather lover when I go out shopping alone or with my hubby in my sluty leather miniskirt and thigh high boots, I can't help but smile when guys and even some girls undress me with their eyes.

Then their are the prudes that look at me in disgust and you can just tell they haven't got any in awhile and have to laugh.

One such prude who I used to go to school with was moody enough to tell me I looked like a slut to which I laugh and told her "I'm not a slut, I'm just a lady that loves leather and besides your hubby seemes to approve of my outfit'

Might of been mean but he was staring and the look on her face was priceless lol
 
......

One such prude who I used to go to school with was moody enough to tell me I looked like a slut to which I laugh and told her "I'm not a slut, I'm just a lady that loves leather and besides your hubby seemes to approve of my outfit'

Might of been mean but he was staring and the look on her face was priceless lol

In that situation, I'd have been the staring husband for sure.
 
Soft leather, that hugs her body just right

She wore faded jeans
And soft black leather
She had eyes so blue
They looked like weather
 
oh my goodness, I seriously love leather!! it makes me weak at the knees. I love to totally encase myself in soft black leather from hooded head to booted toe. there's not a lot more erotic to me than that. I'd love to have fully leathered sex with someone else who is completely covered from head to toe too. imagine the sounds and the smell of that beautiful leather mmmmm yummy!!!
 
God,I fucking love leather. Though, I prefer to be the one wearing it, even better if we are both wearing it:) For me, nothing says "I love being a transvestite" like wearing leather ;)
 
Last edited:
I think leather is the sexiest thing ever. I just love the feeling of it when I run my hands over my body, the way my leather trousers hug my voluptuous ass or how skintight my leather catsuits feel or even when I am naked on my leather couch as my handsome young lover nails me into it to the point all I can hear is our grunting and the creaking of the leather in protest.

Something very timelessly sexy about leather

:D I approve!
 
Back
Top