He wants her thoughts on this....

stronglines

Virgin
You're married, or at least attached, responsible, depended on, have things mostly under control, get it nearly often enough, but something's missing. It's a little boring. And he doesn't take charge, doesn't even understand why you would want him to. And you have time during the day, and you read erotica...and you dream, and you get horny.

Then there's this guy that's in a similar situation. He has daytime to spare between professional responsibilites. And he gets excited thinking about a woman on the other end of a keyboard somewhere, who may be curious enough to send a message...maybe chat, talk about our mutual interests, learn about domination, bondage, roleplay, distance training, discreet but highly erotic activities, develop a bond, a deep friendship, separate but intimate, doesn't intrude on married life, but perhaps enhances it. You explore together, in a non-judgemental deeply intimate, honest way. And he takes you places in your mind, and stimulates your body, in ways no one you know would ever believe you would allow let alone crave. All during the day...with no one but the two of you. Your shared secret. But it will never happen unless you send that first message. So what are you waiting for? He wants to know what you're thinking...at...this.....very........moment.

You're married, or at least attached, responsible, depended on, have things mostly under control, get it nearly often enough, but something's missing. It's a little boring. And he doesn't take charge, doesn't even understand why you would want him to. And you have time during the day, and you read erotica...and you dream, and you get horny.

Then there's this guy that's in a similar situation. He has daytime to spare between professional responsibilites. And he gets excited thinking about a woman on the other end of a keyboard somewhere, who may be curious enough to send a message...maybe chat, talk about our mutual interests, learn about domination, bondage, roleplay, distance training, discreet but highly erotic activities, develop a bond, a deep friendship, separate but intimate, doesn't intrude on married life, but perhaps enhances it. You explore together, in a non-judgemental deeply intimate, honest way. And he takes you places in your mind, and stimulates your body, in ways no one you know would ever believe you would allow let alone crave. All during the day...with no one but the two of you. Your shared secret. But it will never happen unless you send that first message. So what are you waiting for? He wants to know what you're thinking...at...this.....very........moment.
Great idea to stimulate your marriage; give it a try!

Yes Sereneone4u, the post is about me. Thanks to all for the encouraging comments, and especially your provocative PMs. Keep them coming.

Yes Sereneone4u, the post is about me. Thanks to all for the encouraging comments, and especially your provocative PMs. Keep them coming.

Oh please clarify that.:eek:

I have sent no provocative PMs to the OP. :rose:

Best of luck. :)

I did not receive any pm's from Sereneone4u. I have received a few from others and I'm very pleased with these responses.

The initial post was written in one take in 5 minutes partly out of frustration with a sub women who I've been involved with online but whose words and actions never seem to match. Those ties have been cut btw. It was so easy to describe my ideal online relationship after enduring the daily disappointments of the past one. I wish the best to all and thanks again.

G

Just a friendly bump for an appealing, heartfelt personal. It's one of a few lately that had been nicely done. Kudos to you. :)

Sorry to hear your online relationship didn't work out. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for! :)

so new to these boards...

...but it's great to hear from each of you. Friendly bumps seem like good things. Should I be bumping back? Do bumps lead to pats on the rump, or a hump, a vigorous pump, or could that get you dumped?

Back