Old 05-22-2013, 08:12 AM   #20126
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
I reported it as well.

Spam doesn't make for a very good breakfast, nor does it go well with coffee.
Thank you:-) No, it certainly does not..leaves a horrible aftertaste.
Mountain dew and a bacon McGriddle here.
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 05-22-2013, 08:13 AM   #20127
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine
 
photograph's Avatar
 
photograph is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 13,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Thank you:-) No, it certainly does not..leaves a horrible aftertaste.
Mountain dew and a bacon McGriddle here.
Just coffee for me. Right now anyway. I may see if the roomies want french toast, if they wake up soon...
 

Old 05-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #20128
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"Already reported sweetie!" "Good Morning!"
So, that makes 3 of us. I'm sure she will get it down as soon as she can.

~waves~ When are you beginning your lil adventure?
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 05-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #20129
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
I reported it as well.

Spam doesn't make for a very good breakfast, nor does it go well with coffee.

(Giggles) "On the contrary - fried spam is wonderful with scrambled eggs for breakfast - yummmmm! Right up there with fried bologna sandwiches for lunch, huh Cookie? Sorry Photo, teasing our sister Cookie who HATES bologna and probably spam too - that was sort of a shock to wake up to though wasn't it? Hope everyone has a wonderful REST of the day. Cookie, ya'll be careful! I love you little sister!"
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
 

Old 05-22-2013, 08:18 AM   #20130
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
So, that makes 3 of us. I'm sure she will get it down as soon as she can.

~waves~ When are you beginning your lil adventure?
"Noon tomorrow is when mine starts....."
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
 

Old 05-22-2013, 08:24 AM   #20131
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Thank you:-) No, it certainly does not..leaves a horrible aftertaste.
Mountain dew and a bacon McGriddle here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
Just coffee for me. Right now anyway. I may see if the roomies want french toast, if they wake up soon...
"Yummmmmm love bacon McGriddles - my favorite! French toast isn't bad either. Looking forward to Friday's breakfast at Cracker Barrel too. Today however it's a toasted bagel with peanut butter and coffee - cleaning the cat pans (BLEEECH) and Charger Girl already reported the job done! Isn't she wonderful Today is the big day isn't it Cookie?"
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
 

Old 05-22-2013, 08:30 AM   #20132
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedLove View Post
Good morning daddies and girls! Another Hump Day!!

Leaving many hugs and kisses. Have a wonderful day!

"Yes it is - less than 36 hours to go! NOT that I'm excited or anything! The SO says he's READY - he was a Boy Scout too of course! Have a great day INL!"
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
 

Old 05-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #20133
stan_man13
Literotica Guru
 
stan_man13 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,400
Spam...good gawd ya all...what is it good for...absolutely nothin..

Hello peaches and INL. I haven't said hello to photo yet so hi and welcome to our little community! I read the first page of your thread and loved the google goofs and Uranus info! Funny stuff!
Peaches, have a safe trip and a wonderful time!

My busy little buttercup! I hope your day goes as planned and you'll be back in my loving arms as soon as humanly possible!

Hello to RJ, Daddy M, all the little girls and Daddies....

Hmmmm I had a point to make...oh yeah! Minnesota makes a big deal out of inventing and continuing to produce spam....there are things in life I just do not understand! Like the Symantec training headquarters not to far from the Hormel plant...maybe they didn't research it well and waiting for that epiphany moment when someone says...ohhh not that kind of spam

Last edited by stan_man13 : 05-22-2013 at 12:27 PM.
 

Old 05-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #20134
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is online now
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 31,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
Hello peaches and INL. I haven't said hello to photo yet so hi and welcome to our little community! I read the first page of your thread and loved the google goofs and Uranus info! Funny stuff!
Peaches, have a safe trip and a wonderful time!

My busy little buttercup! I hope your day goes as planned and you'll be back in my loving arms as soon as humanly possible!

Hello to RJ, Daddy M, all the little girls and Daddies....

Hmmmm I had a point to make...oh yeah! Minnesota makes a big deal out of inventing and continuing to produce spam....there are things in life I just do not understand! Like the Symantec training headquarters not to far from the Hormel plant...maybe they didn't research it well and waiting for that epiphany moment when someone says...ohhh not that kind of spam
So, in a way, Minnesota helped create the Broadway musical Spamalot.
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better
 

Old 05-22-2013, 02:08 PM   #20135
roughenedhands
Really Really Experienced
 
roughenedhands is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Middle of the country
Posts: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedLove View Post
Good morning daddies and girls! Another Hump Day!!

Leaving many hugs and kisses. Have a wonderful day!
hello Lil one. come to daddy.
 

Old 05-22-2013, 02:20 PM   #20136
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: H-town, Texas
Posts: 21,444
I felt a sudden urge poetic....


There once was a man from Mid-West
Who just could not give it a rest
So we sent in a bowl
His nuts off to Sheol
And Beelzebub laughed at our jest...
 

Old 05-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #20137
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is online now
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 31,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by roughenedhands View Post
hello Lil one. come to daddy.
They do come to Daddy. You're no Daddy, wannabe.

Be gone, be forgotten
Darken our thread no more
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better
 

Old 05-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #20138
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
Hello peaches and INL. I haven't said hello to photo yet so hi and welcome to our little community! I read the first page of your thread and loved the google goofs and Uranus info! Funny stuff!
Peaches, have a safe trip and a wonderful time!

My busy little buttercup! I hope your day goes as planned and you'll be back in my loving arms as soon as humanly possible!

Hello to RJ, Daddy M, all the little girls and Daddies....

Hmmmm I had a point to make...oh yeah! Minnesota makes a big deal out of inventing and continuing to produce spam....there are things in life I just do not understand! Like the Symantec training headquarters not to far from the Hormel plant...maybe they didn't research it well and waiting for that epiphany moment when someone says...ohhh not that kind of spam
Spam King ~giggles~

Just a few more hours, my love and I'll be ready for a beer on the deck with you, Daddy.

Ra and RJ...beautiful!
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 05-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #20139
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
(Giggles) "On the contrary - fried spam is wonderful with scrambled eggs for breakfast - yummmmm! Right up there with fried bologna sandwiches for lunch, huh Cookie? Sorry Photo, teasing our sister Cookie who HATES bologna and probably spam too - that was sort of a shock to wake up to though wasn't it? Hope everyone has a wonderful REST of the day. Cookie, ya'll be careful! I love you little sister!"
You're just being a meanie! . ~makes icky face ~
Flirt talked me into it once. I threw it out for the neighborhood cat and he turned his nose up at it. I'm sure a wild animal finally nabbed it that night.
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 05-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #20140
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is online now
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 31,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
You're just being a meanie! . ~makes icky face ~
Flirt talked me into it once. I threw it out for the neighborhood cat and he turned his nose up at it. I'm sure a wild animal finally nabbed it that night.
I like fried Spam once in a while, like once a year, first day of camping.

My father loved it. He also loved "spiced ham" from the sub shop where I worked. It was used on our American sub - ham, spiced ham, and bologna. No one ever purchased a spiced ham sub, just him. When the store owner found this out, he told me and others that when my dad came into the store, give him twice the amount of meat. Also, I was allowed to take 2 lbs of the sliced spiced ham home for him.
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better
 

Old 05-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #20141
stan_man13
Literotica Guru
 
stan_man13 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
So, in a way, Minnesota helped create the Broadway musical Spamalot.
They don't call us the mini-apple for nothing ....of course we' ll take full credit for that regardless of what the Monty Python troop would say!
 

Old 05-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #20142
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is online now
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 31,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
They don't call us the mini-apple for nothing ....of course we' ll take full credit for that regardless of what the Monty Python troop would say!
Well they do give homage to Minnesota in the "Spam" skit.

They do say, "Damn Vikings" LOL
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better
 

Old 05-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #20143
stan_man13
Literotica Guru
 
stan_man13 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Spam King ~giggles~

Just a few more hours, my love and I'll be ready for a beer on the deck with you, Daddy.

Ra and RJ...beautiful!
Yes! Good times with auto correct!

Let me know when it's beer:30.....

Kisses my sweet!
 

Old 05-22-2013, 05:00 PM   #20144
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is online now
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 31,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
Yes! Good times with auto correct!

Let me know when it's beer:30.....

Kisses my sweet!
Otto Correct is an ass!!
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better
 

Old 05-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #20145
stan_man13
Literotica Guru
 
stan_man13 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Well they do give homage to Minnesota in the "Spam" skit.

They do say, "Damn Vikings" LOL
As one of the closet Bear fans up here, we say far worse....the "Queens" is an all time favorite! Then we also have to deal with the packers.....their name is funny enough ....no need to make one up
 

Old 05-22-2013, 05:03 PM   #20146
stan_man13
Literotica Guru
 
stan_man13 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Otto Correct is an ass!!
So it is a guy!! Cookies theory is correct!
 

Old 05-22-2013, 05:06 PM   #20147
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is online now
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 31,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
As one of the closet Bear fans up here, we say far worse....the "Queens" is an all time favorite! Then we also have to deal with the packers.....their name is funny enough ....no need to make one up
You don't like the "Six Kings? "VI Kings"

I'm a Giants fan, though my passion for them has simmered. Oh, don't get me wrong I still follow them, watch them, but I'm not a super-fan anymore. I don't mope around when they lose.

My favorite soccer team is the NY Red Bulls, but I might change in 2015, when the Manchester City-New York Yankees team plays. They're called "New York City FC" but some are calling them the "New York Futbol Yankees"
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better
 

Old 05-22-2013, 05:07 PM   #20148
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is online now
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 31,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
So it is a guy!! Cookies theory is correct!
In "Airplane!" there was Otto Pilot, so Otto Correct must be his name
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better
 

Old 05-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #20149
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
In "Airplane!" there was Otto Pilot, so Otto Correct must be his name
I agree with all of you! He can have a sense of humor at times, but usually..he is a d!ck!!
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 05-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #20150
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
Yes! Good times with auto correct!

Let me know when it's beer:30.....

Kisses my sweet!
I certainly will, lover!
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.