To Toy or Not to Toy?

Snickers.....imagine the fun!!!

Snickers? I've used a Snickers bar before. It was a long time ago in the back of Jimmy Turner's car and, Jimmy licked all the chocolate out afterwards. Jimmy had chocolate from his chin to the middle of his nose and almost from ear to ear. I had a happy, but sticky pussy. We shared what was left of the candy bar on the way back home.

Last edited:
Snickers? I've used a Snickers bar before. It was a long time ago in tbe back of Jimmy Turner's car and, Jimmy licked all the chocolate out afterwards. Jimmy had chocolate from his chin to the middle of his nose and almost from ear to ear. I had a happy, but sticky pussy. We shared what was left of the candy bar on the way back home.

Totally delicious and wild!
Twix?:eek:

Snickers? I've used a Snickers bar before. It was a long time ago in the back of Jimmy Turner's car and, Jimmy licked all the chocolate out afterwards. Jimmy had chocolate from his chin to the middle of his nose and almost from ear to ear. I had a happy, but sticky pussy. We shared what was left of the candy bar on the way back home.

oh, I'll bet he still jerks off to that memory!

( Puts down binoculars.)

Damn, this thread hauled ass over the horizon in a hurry!

But I can still see it bobbing above the waves occasionally.

The Boo (I have noticed) seems to like the "Fifty Shades Of Grey" Vibe.

The variations of pulsating vibrations applied while getting fingered or pussy eaten or even anal send her into an avalanche of orgasms.

Hell...I going to buy another one of these little fuckers right now!

Worth many time what they cost!

https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-t...tiable-desire-mini-g-spot-vibrator-91784.aspx

Last edited:
( Puts down binoculars.)

Damn, this thread hauled ass over the horizon in a hurry!

But I can still see it bobbing above the waves occasionally.

The Boo (I have noticed) seems to like the "Fifty Shades Of Grey" Vibe.

The variations of pulsating vibrations applied while getting fingered or pussy eaten or even anal send her into an avalanche of orgasms.

Hell...I going to buy another one of these little fuckers right now!

Worth many time what they cost!

https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-t...tiable-desire-mini-g-spot-vibrator-91784.aspx
Butt plugs

That's an interesting idea. I might consider it.

Many years ago, not long after leaving school I went to a mars bar party.
Similar to your story but it was a group competition. First to make your girl orgasm and be clean of the mars bar.:D

To this day I still argue that we all won that night. :kiss:

Back