New Member Introductions

I'm from the California wine country, and I'm mostly here to indulge in my guilty delight with bodice ripper style fiction. I'm in my late twenties and I work in wine sales, but writing has always been my passion.

I was just in Napa and Sonoma last week. I love it there. Too bad we didn't meet in advance. Wine is definitely my passion. My cellar holds 1200, but only has about 500 right now.
 
New here!

Hello everyone! Sooo I'm new here and see it is customary to put a little about myself on here. Not sure where to start. I'm a 5'2'' bi-curious female. I'm in my mid 20's and have not told a soul about my feelings. I work out a lot and enjoy how my body has changed from my hard work. I'm shy around other women that I find attractive, but open up if we become friends. I just noticed this about myself. I hope to be able to explore and maybe find some good advice as to what comes next.

Thanks!

Brandy
 
New here

Hello all, I'm a 30yo male, married with 2 daughter's. Recently found out my wife had a pretty extreme lust to be with a dom. She has always come off very strong willed during sexual activities, but never overbearing. I'm looking to find more info on what exactly she is looking for. I get into it at times with choking and spanking, tied her up a few times, but again nothing crazy. Also a little about me. I'm a type 1 diabetic and my erections have become somewhat short lived, so the hours of sex have faded away, and I feel horrible for leaving both of us wanting. Anyhow, that's my story and I look forward to learning and getting to better understand what my wife needs and wants.
 
Hi From Canada

I am a Canadian Guy that loves browsing Lit threads and sexy chats.

Fun, sexy women are a turn on for me and I love oral... the feel and taste of a woman's pussy on my tongue, and the warmth and wetness of a woman's mouth as she slides it down my hard cock...

Would love to chat...
 
Hi from US

I am new here(ish) I have been reading for a while but now I am ready to publish a bit. Other than that I am just a kinky lady, among many other things :)
 
Hi

We are a married couple sharing pics. We love reading and posting on these forum.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Finally Saying hello

Hello everyone,

I'm a 40 something mother of 2. Married for a very long time.

longtime lurker, I found this site a long time ago, when my husband approached me with some new ideas. At first I was uncomfortable. Being married for over 10 years with a young family. I listened and I indulged him in a few of his ideas.

That's when I started googling and doing research for myself.

Then I introduced my own ideas, some of my ideas made him more uncomfortable than I was when we started talking about this. Now we are firmly going down this road.

I know part of him wishes he never brought it up, but the other part of him knows he is a much better Husband, Father, and Person because of it.

I like to whisper to close friends, that at first I was kicking and screaming at his original idea, well figuratively. Now there are nights he kicks and screams, for real."

I am be looking for friends, advice, and interesting conversation.
 
Hello,

My name is Persephone, I am a 30-somthing woman married with no children (yet.) I have been writing kinky fan-fiction for many years but have never written anything totally unique until now.

Lets see what happens XXX
 
Hello,

My name is Persephone, I am a 30-somthing woman married with no children (yet.) I have been writing kinky fan-fiction for many years but have never written anything totally unique until now.

Lets see what happens XXX

Welcome Mistress Persephone - you have an enigmatic name :)
 
Hello! My name is Lyza and I'm here to improve my writing skills. I've always had an interest in writing but never found my calling, until now. I can't wait to learn more about writing erotica and hopefully post some stories someday. :) I'm a 22 year old girl who is dating an amazing and supportive guy. As far as kinks go I'm adventurous and willing to try almost anything once. That goes for writing it too. I'm excited to spend some time here and see what I can learn!
 
Hello! My name is Lyza and I'm here to improve my writing skills. I've always had an interest in writing but never found my calling, until now. I can't wait to learn more about writing erotica and hopefully post some stories someday. :) I'm a 22 year old girl who is dating an amazing and supportive guy. As far as kinks go I'm adventurous and willing to try almost anything once. That goes for writing it too. I'm excited to spend some time here and see what I can learn!

Welcome to Lit. Please let us know when you have posted something.
 
Hi. I'm Kelsey. New here but have visited before. Don't know how to do anything here especially the profile thing and adding pics. Anyways, hi!
 
Hi, Everyone! I am a programmer and I make software. I like to team up with writers and models, especially those entrepreneur minded to make money with erotic content, taking advantage of the new payment option in the form of crypto mining, which is accessible to anyone with a computer.
 
Hello, looking forward to reading everyone's stories, and eventually writing and sharing some of my thoughts. I can see I'm not the only one with a mind that constantly wanders.
 
Hey - I don't want to seem like a bot, so hi.

I'm interested in writing stories with other people/RPG's. Have you heard of bioprinting and stem cells? I'd like to write a science fiction story where humanity has developed the ability to print new bodies. Specifically, I want to do an 'Adam and Eve' story where two or more people receive new bodies and attempt to make a new civilization. This would involve;

1: Playing out the design of the new bodies and the remodelling of the characters' old bodies into their new ones,
2: If I can get more than one person do do this with me, playing out the pair-ups and - if you can write more than one character, that would be great,
3: Gender confusion,
4: Breeding and impregnation,
5: Creating a new culture in-character, which amounts to worldbuilding - deciding on food, clothing styles, etiquette, etc. I want to play out the interpersonal struggles to decide the new norms.

I would prefer an email @ agdistis@protonmail.com, but I'm happy to respond to PM's. I want as many people as possible for this game.

Sorry if this is too detailed for an introduction - I'll make a new thread if required.
 
Hello all:

I'm a sixty-two year old man, divorced for a while now. I have two children, a son and a daughter, who are now in their twenties.

I started experimenting with fan-fiction screenplays about twelve years ago, sometimes basing them on existing works and sometimes trying for wholly original stories. Usually what I wrote could be classified as PG-13 with some forays into R rated.

I did find a place to post some of this on-line, and I got some good feedback. I also let a couple of long-time friends read my stuff.

In the last year I have tried writing prose and I often included sexually explicit scenes. This seemed to fit in with the settings, which were usually in the New York of the 1970s and 1980s. I wanted to get reactions from other people but I didn't know where to go until I found this site.

One thing that struck me: this site seems to have more than two million members!
 
Hi everyone, I'm an author of erotica and I joined this site to further expand on my writing and hopefully get some feedback which I can use for my future publications.
 
Hello, welcome, I'm the person directly above in this thread.

I originally didn't intend to write erotica, I just had some fiction with some very explicit scenes and didn't know where to submit it until I found this site.
 
Promiscuoulove

i am a 70 year old married man with extensive sexual experence. I started sexual activity very young and have not stopped. I am, I think, what they call pansexual. I do not like forced sex or domination. By nature I do not want to dominate or be dominated. I love erotica of all kinds.
 
Forgot to introduce myself. Married male, mid 50's looking to explore and expand my sexuality. Really enjoy reading everyone's stories and fantasies. Not looking to meetup, just read and share.
 
Last edited:
Hi. I hope we can chqat and get to know each other. Iam a bit older, but still very sexually active. I live in Missoula, Montana, a college town in Western Montana. I am married and have been for many years but the wife has no idea I enjoy cock. She contracted type2 diabetes 15 years ago, and lost all of her desire for sex. I have relied upon my association with male ever since then for sexual release. Contact me here or send me emails. I hope to hear from you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top