That's Just My Sugar Daddy Take two (closed for 1m, pm first)

She looked herself over once she was completely dressed before looking back at Sean with a smile. "Yeah I'm ready. Though you know I won't be wearing this when I come back."
 
He laughed a little, "no, I had expected that you would. But when you return, I will have things waiting for you. I do hope you won't mind dressing for me periodically."

He gestured towards the door and they left the way that had entered last night. The drive to her place was uneventful. He enjoyed chatting with her, looking over at her in the passenger seat, drinking her in.

They arrived at her place all too swiftly for his taste. As the car idled, he pulled her in for a kiss, savoring the press of her lips. "Do give me a call when you are ready to move," he said, adding, "and don't be too long."

He watched as she exited and walked towards the door, her hips sashaying. Life with her was going to be something.
 
Serena headed inside her apartment, smiling at the pack of boxes waiting for her. Right away she got to work packing, making sure certain things were packed together. Her clothes took a couple of boxes on their own. Other things of hers took a few more boxes. She was leaving behind furniture since hers wasn't needed at Sean's.

It wasn't too much longer that she called to have the stuff picked up, followed by a call to Sean to have him pick her back up.

After that, she took a shower and got into fresh clothes, choosing for a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and some heels.
 
He was surprised, and pleased, to hear her tell him that she was ready to move. An hour later, he pulled into the parking lot. He texted her that he was there, and grinned as he saw her exit her apartment and walk towards his car. The sway of her hips in her snug jeans, the bounce of her breasts under her T-shirt, the youthful energy of her stride... God she was delicious looking!

She opened the door and slid into the passenger seat. She closed the door and looked at him, grinning at her.

"You move quickly, so quickly that I have not had time to go shopping. Unless you have something else I mind, I would like to take you someplace before dinner."

She agreed and he pulled out onto the road. Traffic was light, so a short time later, he pulled into the parking place outside a French lingerie shop. One of the bonuses of living near the city was access to places like this. He got out and opened the door for her. She gave him her hand and pulled her out and over for a kiss. He walked her to the door of the store and opened it, "I think you will find something we both like here."
 
Serena gasped when she saw just what type of store he'd brought her too.

"You really are spoiling me Sean. Not that I'm complaining of course."

Once she stepped inside the store, she started looking around for pieces they both might like.
 
As I watched you looking about, I saw a clerk approach you. She smiled, looking at you, at me, than back to you, "Looking for anything in particular?"

She looked at me and smiled knowingly, "Are you treating her sir?"

I just grinned at her, "she needs a new wardrobe."

She laughed and took you by the arm, "This way, I have lots to show you."

I watched as you both walked down the aisle. I settled onto a chair. This might take a while.
 
Serena blushed as the clerk pulled her away. She'd never seen so big a selection and almost didn't get a word in as the clerk went through picking items and handing them to her before shoving her into a fitting room.
 
The undergarments the clerk gave to Serena were exquisite, sheer, fitted, made of silk and rayon, designed to accentuate and display a women's figure and charms. Sean looked towards the back of the store periodically, wondering what she was wearing at that moment.

At one point, he wandered back, to find the clerk guarding the hallway with the dressing rooms. She sized him up, making her own conclusions, grinning, "no, no, no, sorry sir, no men allowed. Don't worry. She will be beautiful."

"Of that, I have no doubt," he replied.
 
Serena on the other hand, didn't feel quite so confident. "Somehow I doubt that!" She called out. She looked herself over in the mirror as she tried on each garment and felt self-conscious....feeling some made her look too fat or some made her look like she wasn't filled out enough in the right places for them.
 
He heard the reticence in her voice. He looked at the clerk, "perhaps I could select a few items for her to try?"

The clerk shrugged, and he turned to walk the aisles, remembering her sizes, picking a number of garments. A couple shelf bras, a sheer chemise, some silky tap pants, garment after garment. He walked back to the fitting area. The clerk looked at him and extended her arms. He quietly slipped her a couple twenties, explaining he would like to see them for himself. The clerk walked away quietly, leaving him access.

Sean knocked at the door, saying softly, "I would like you to try these."
 
Serena opened the door shyly dressed in a light blue silk negligee. "I really feel like all this is too good for me. Like I'm not worthy enough to touch it let alone wear it."
 
He chuckled softly, reaching into stroke her cheek, "Rena, its just fabric. Fabric that considers itself lucky to be worn against such a lovely body."

He handed her the hangers with the items he had selected, "Besides, if you are going to be my sugar baby, you need to dress the part. I want what you wear to be as delightful as you are."

He smiled, "Try them on, just for me?"
 
Serena smiled softly. "Suck-up." She took the items he handed her and closed the door back before changing into one of them. A sheer chemise.

She opened the door. "What do you think?" Her confidence clearly renewed by his words.
 
His eyes widened and he breathed out slowly as she displayed herself in the chemise.

"I think," he said quietly, "that you quite take my breath away."

He got a grip on himself, and continued, "one small adjustment thought."

He reached into the room and lightly pinched one, and then both, of her nipples, to hardness. Then he withdrew his arm and smiled, "Just perfect."
 
Serena moaned softly as he pinched her nipples. "I have a feeling you have a fetish for seeing me with hardened nipples." His actions and words had her getting aroused and she was trying not to just beg him to take her right in the dressing room.
 
"Well," he replied a little sheepishly, "you do have the loveliest nipples I have have ever seen, and it would be a shame not to show them off."

He surveyed her lush body. Her nipples now hard, her skin flushed, the breathing a little faster. He grinned, "I think you might be enjoying this. Try on something else for me."

He closed the door, reluctantly. He was enjoying this immensely, the bulge in his pants living testimony to his arousal.
 
She smirked. "Keep telling yourself that." She winked as he closed the door back.

She then changed into one of the matching bra and panty sets, a light green, before opening the door again.
 
He looked hungrily at her as she opened the door. "mmm mm mmm," he complimented her, "you look delicious. Turn around for me."

He pursed his lips as she turned and stuck out her ass. "Oh yes, very nice indeed," he murmured.

She turned around to face him again, and he moved closer, "You may have to take the rest home to try on. I am not sure how much more of this I can take."
 
Serena leaned forward and kissed him. "Who said we might actually make it home first?" She pulled back and shut the door again to try something else on.

When she opened the door again, she was wearing a silk red negligee, minus the matching panties that came with it..
 
"Ohhhhh," he breathed as she opened the door, his eyes traveling over every curve of her body, covered and yet display by the sheer silk, sheer enough that he could see her neatly trimmed landing patch beneath.

He looked into her eyes, "That's not negligee. That's a silken invitation."

He glanced back into the store, and seeing no one looking his way, he slipped inside the door and closed it behind him. The fitting room was small, but well appointed. Two people inside were necessarily close, and that suited him fine.

His hands were on her bare shoulders, pulling her to him. "Gorgeous," he whispered as his lips met hers.
 
She moaned into the kiss, her hand already sliding down to the bulge in his pants, stroking through them.

"You read my mind baby." She purred
 
"Loud and clear Beautiful," he breathed into her mouth. His hands skated over her body, alternating between silk and her silky skin, the negligee accenting her curves. He felt his pants loosen, then fall; the same with his boxers. He groaned as he felt his cock being jacked. given the size of the room, he had two choices, and selected the quickest. He sat down on the chair, cock pointing skyward.

He gasped quietly as she moved over his lap and grabbed his cock
 
After he sat down, she straddled his cock and slowly sank down, her pussy sliding down over his cock. Her head tilted forward with a moan as she felt his cock stretch her before bouncing. "Fuck...so naughty of us."
 
As she sank down completely, his cock wedged as tight as a cork inside her, he looked deeply in her eyes, "this, you, are what I have wanted all my life, someone to be really naughty with. now fuck me." His hands slid down her body to her ass, his fingers spread over her cheeks. He began to move with her, bouncing her up and down on his cock. She was wet! Her hands were on his shoulder as she road him, faster harder!
 
She rode him harder and faster, her tits bouncing as she bounced, her nipples rubbing deliciously against the fabric of the negligee. "Oh fuck Sean...so damn good." She moaned.
 
Back
Top