Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIewing all these hot photo's has me really wanting to slip on a tight pair of thong panties, and silky stockings or pantyhose.
Have to go to the City tomorrow by myself , and Im thinking on going to one of the lingerie shops and picking up something.

Im horny just thinking about going.
Might even share if it works out.

Any advice ?

todays not new but I like these:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_2826[2].JPG
    IMG_2826[2].JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_2825[1].JPG
    IMG_2825[1].JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2832[1].JPG
    IMG_2832[1].JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 172
attachment.php

if anyone likes to play dress-up on cam 2 cam ,..i would luv to play in lingerie.....

VIewing all these hot photo's has me really wanting to slip on a tight pair of thong panties, and silky stockings or pantyhose.
Have to go to the City tomorrow by myself , and Im thinking on going to one of the lingerie shops and picking up something.

Any advice ?

Advice? Sure buy some sexy lace panties and lace top stocking and a silky top and have fun!
Be sure to post some pics.!!!!!!!!

Pumped

Any advice ?

Well,had myself a successful trip to the big city today. Got myself some sexy little treasures, and hope to show them off here, soon!

Had a nice chub in my jeans, and was even getting butterflies in my stomach the whole time I was in the boutique.
The chick that waited on me was a lot of help too. Tiny young thing maybe early 20's, built real nice.

Im pumped!!:D

Well,had myself a successful trip to the big city today. Got myself some sexy little treasures, and hope to show them off here, soon!

Had a nice chub in my jeans, and was even getting butterflies in my stomach the whole time I was in the boutique.
The chick that waited on me was a lot of help too. Tiny young thing maybe early 20's, built real nice.

Im pumped!!:D

Hmmmm can I help:kiss::kiss::devil:

Last edited:
Here I go!!

These made me feel very sexy. Hope you like.

Attachments

• P1010003resize.jpg
    P1010003resize.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 255
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back