What color is your underwear?

Pale antique gold satin hipster shorts, with a matching camisole.

I'm wearing nice thick moleskin slacks with a lovely check blouse and a thick, chunky sweater.

It's cold here but I've got a few hours later to do some writing and sketching.

Just going to watch The Mist (2007) on Netflix. A friend said I'd really enjoy it. Then go into town and get some groceries and a few treats for the family as it's halfway to the weekend.
 
It was dark when I took them from the drawer. Or maybe I just wasn't paying attention.
 
Don't anyone dare laugh...

...boxer briefs that are a sweet shade of baby blue with giant white snow flakes and a big Santa on one leg.

(i know...wrong holiday!)
 
Yeppers, Ardent1...at this hour it's definitely commando here, too...if there is anything at all on.

:D
 
I bought some new knickers recently. It took me a while, as I had found a pair of women's underpants which weren't mine in the laundry. I had already left my partner a few weeks before and was just living there while trying to buy a new house. If only I could have believed he would be exciting enough to have been wearing them himself! I phoned him at work, and enjoyed hearing him stutter and try to think of a good reason why that could have happened, then I said: "Well, I am happy for you! good that you've found someone. But I am not washing them."

Then a few days later he once more 'accidentally' put a bit of her underwear - a nylon top thing - in my laundry basket! I called it the Freudian slip, LOL, but I did feel a bit insulted. "Hey! I got the message! You can get it up! just not with me, that's fine! I am really happy for you. I promise I will still not tell all your colleagues that for eight years you failed to rise to the occasion in spite (because?) of living with a minor porn queen."

It put me off buying knickers for a little while. I kept trying not to get ones like hers. I didn't want ones like hers! very dull black cotton-polyester mix with a discreet amount of lace not showing up that well on them. I usually wear plain cotton. I iron them and slip them straight on so the warm cotton snuggles to my butt cheeks. Mmmmm! Lace doesn't hold the warmth of the iron so well.

Anyway, I finally got some little shorties and Brazilians in different colours and patterns and some with lace edgings. Today I'm wearing a grey pair with little white lace edgings and a decorative button in the middle below my belly button. They are fun but I think I need to get something a bit more seriously frivolous ... :devil:
 
Back
Top