Where is Prince Charming's naughty little brother?

I'm just in early from a terribly boring date and I am feeling a bit frustrated. Not sexually! Well, maybe a little, but it's more than that. Why is it so hard to find romance with someone a bit kinky or at least talented in bed? It seems that the guys I click with sexually are too dumb to hold a convo (great fuck buddies), not interested in dating, or not from around here. On the flip side, the ones who I do spark with are usually really boring in bed. What the hell?!

What was bad with tonight's date that you're back early?

What was bad with tonight's date that you're back early?

He was mr negativity...complained about his family, his boss, the restaurant we were in (he picked it by the way), and he was rude to the waitress. I couldn't wait to get out of there!

He was mr negativity...complained about his family, his boss, the restaurant we were in (he picked it by the way), and he was rude to the waitress. I couldn't wait to get out of there!

That's a lot of complaining. I usually keep it to 2, maybe 3 things :).

If this was a Disney movie, I would say Prince Charming's brother would be the villain. Damn bad boys, always gets the girls before prince charming does.

That's a lot of complaining. I usually keep it to 2, maybe 3 things :).

If this was a Disney movie, I would say Prince Charming's brother would be the villain. Damn bad boys, always gets the girls before prince charming does.

Lol it was waaaaaaay too much complaining for a first date. I'm more of a glass of half full kind of person, so we didn't mesh well.

And don't say that...his little brother isn't a villain. He's just too busy having fun to help mr squeaky clean slay the dragon!

Lol it was waaaaaaay too much complaining for a first date. I'm more of a glass of half full kind of person, so we didn't mesh well.

And don't say that...his little brother isn't a villain. He's just too busy having fun to help mr squeaky clean slay the dragon!

A Disney side story huh?That's intriguing.
Instead of focusing on prince and dragon slaying to save the princess. We have the naughty brother and his misdeeds. I think it's doable.

The anti-hero is totally in right now

A Disney side story huh?That's intriguing.
Instead of focusing on prince and dragon slaying to save the princess. We have the naughty brother and his misdeeds. I think it's doable.

The anti-hero is totally in right now

Lol, well the hero is too in demand, and the even bigger problem is he KNOWS he's the hero. I'll take the black sheep any day of the week...he's the one who knows how to have toe curling fun, yet has some gentlemanly qualities.

Lol, well the hero is too in demand, and the even bigger problem is he KNOWS he's the hero. I'll take the black sheep any day of the week...he's the one who knows how to have toe curling fun, yet has some gentlemanly qualities.

I have to say the anti-hero is fun to watch, but they all don't end up so well at the end. Not the ones I've noticed so far. But if you want some fun for now, you're going to get it.

I think I'm more of the tragic hero. Not a main or an anti.

You're talking about a lot of learned behaviors. There's an awful lot of men out there who haven't bothered to learn anything about women or sex or kink. You can either sift through a lot of flakes to find a good one, or try to find one who's willing to learn along with you. Unfortunately that's asking a lot of most men, especially younger ones.

You have a point, which is probably why I'm attracted to older men (mid 30's-late 40's). Lol, Im not into the "teacher" aspect yet. I'm 29...maybe in another 10 years.

Any date in which the person you're with is rude to the waitress is a date where it's perfectly acceptable to excuse yourself to go to the restroom and never return. Blech!

Well

Sounds like they want to fuck you but forget to know how to sweet talk you. To start from your lips and end with you singing out your sexual love. I think you need to try a new thread ad for them to flock to. One that says I love kissing and holding as well as have them nibble on your ass.

You have a point, which is probably why I'm attracted to older men (mid 30's-late 40's). Lol, Im not into the "teacher" aspect yet. I'm 29...maybe in another 10 years.

I'm right in your age range, but sadly not in your area of the world. Wish you the best in your search! ;)

Skip Prince Charming and his little brother. You should check out the guy who keeps the royal carriage up and running. He's obviously good with his hands, is more than likely polite because he holds a full-time position at the castle, doesn't make a ton of money so he has to find other ways to entertain himself so he's probably well read, and he's had time to watch the princess for a while so he had already formulated the way he would treat a lady if he got the chance... Just saying.

Skip Prince Charming and his little brother. You should check out the guy who keeps the royal carriage up and running. He's obviously good with his hands, is more than likely polite because he holds a full-time position at the castle, doesn't make a ton of money so he has to find other ways to entertain himself so he's probably well read, and he's had time to watch the princess for a while so he had already formulated the way he would treat a lady if he got the chance... Just saying.

Jesus Christ. How do you even come up with this stuff? Such a smoothie

Back