First taste of pussy

jstar6999

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Posts
385
I am ready to eat pussy for the first time and will more than likely have done it within the next few days. Anyone care to share their first experience going down on another woman.
 
pussy

Sorry that I am not a woman and hope your not offended but I can remember the first pussy I tasted like yesterday. I was about 18 and it was my first girlfriend. We were totally inexperienced but we ended up on her bed , she was 16. I worked my way down to her hairy pussy and as soon as my tongue touched her pussy I was hooked. There was a slight musky pee smell to it but it just added to the taboo feeling of it all. After the first time we learnt from each other what worked and what didn't. I never looked back after her , if there is nothing else I could do then pussy licking is a must.
 
Me too.

Going down on male or female is a wounderful experience

My first was my cousin at uh, 18 yeah, I was 18 and so was she, for charge girl. Anyway we played around for a while, sucked her big boobs, and felt her hairy pussy. Shweidn't like it when I went down on her . Sh said "Yuck", didn't stop me tho, as I licked that hairy , wet,musky virgin pussy. So Good. Later we fu ked, and she called my name as I came n her. Lucky she didn't get pregnant. She has become religious and won't talk abou it at reunions. Its a shame, because I would still fuck her.
 
I thought it was the best thing I had ever smelled. And the taste was so good. Then the phone rang and I had to go to work. :(
 
I was young and there was a girl my best friend was fucking. He told me that she thought I was cute and that she would let me do her too. I had always wanted to bury my face in a girl's pussy - it's the thing that makes her a girl and I wanted to get all up in there and feel it, taste it, smell it - immerse my self in her female essence. The moment arrived, her pants were off and I was working my way down her body. Once down between her legs, I lifted them up high and dove it. My knowledge of female geography was lacking and I dove in hard and deep and started licking her crotch - it tasted horrible! I couldn't continue - I wasn't prepared for how nasty it was and was quite disappointed. I abandoned my plan to eat her out but did fuck her.

The next time she was with my friend she told him that she couldn't believe I missed her pussy and tried to eat out her asshole - which wasn't clean. I was teased a lot once word got out I had licked her asshole and tasted her shit. She was good enough to give me a second chance and enjoyed going down on a girl for the first time. It was better than I had fantasized it would be.
 
cousin sex

My first was my cousin at uh, 18 yeah, I was 18 and so was she, for charge girl. Anyway we played around for a while, sucked her big boobs, and felt her hairy pussy. Shweidn't like it when I went down on her . Sh said "Yuck", didn't stop me tho, as I licked that hairy , wet,musky virgin pussy. So Good. Later we fu ked, and she called my name as I came n her. Lucky she didn't get pregnant. She has become religious and won't talk abou it at reunions. Its a shame, because I would still fuck her.

Have a female cousin just like that!!!
 
Yes, it is a musky odor, yet very pleasurable.

I'm amazed no one has mentioned the sensation I get EVERYTIME.

My tongue tingles whenever I go down.
 
I was 16 and she was a 16yo black girl that I went home with and found her brother's porn stash,well we kinda got carried away watching one with two white girls and we got messing around when her brother walked in and caught us.he started to tell us what to with each other and I was in love with her taste and the musky smell.
 
Well the first pussy I first tasted was of my bestie. She was the one who introduced me to my Bi side! We were in college back then. One day I was at her home when she told me that she want to eat me! I thought that I was the most disgusting thing ever told to me by her. But she convinced me by saying how much I would like it and enjoy it and all that stuff. Finally I agreed and let her eat me. And believe me guys she was the best. I just came and came and came. She turned me on so much that I was not able to control myself and asked her to lie down on her bed. I went down on her and licked her pussy first. The first taste of other pussy (well I used to lick my fingers after masturbating!). Mmmmm she smelled musky and her taste was also good. I must have licked and kissed her pussy for almost 15 minutes or so before finally pushing my tongue inside her pleasure hole. I was proud of myself because I made her cum too by doing the exact same thing what she did to me previously...
 
Back
Top