Dating the strip club owner (open rp)

He left himself in her as he collpased on top of her as his hips were moving only slightly as the last of his cum dribbled out. He looked to her face resting more so on her chest as he smiled up to her. "That was great baby..."

He kissed lightly the curve of her breasts as he snuggled himself in closing his eyes a little. His dick still semi-erect resting inside of her warm pussy.
 
"Oh baby I love you." She kissed him she looked deep in his eyes. "Do you want to go get a shower with me?" She asked. She moaned as he kissed the curve of her boobs. She felt his semi erect cock still deep in her.
 
"Yea... I love you too.... that sounds good..." He let out a groan as he slid from her. His cock still a bit sensitive as he turned to sit there on the couch. His cock glistened in the light and had bits of his cum on it.

"Guess I am all dirty now..." He would smile as he waited for her.
 
"Oh baby I love hearing you say you love me." She giggled looking at him as she got off the sofa. "Well huni your always dirty well that's dirty minded so being dirty fits you." She took his hand and helped him off the sofa she kissed him passionately and hugged him. "Did you have a good day huni tell me all the details about the strip club, when is it opening? Do I get a free dance when the club opens?" She asked laughing.
 
He kissed her back letting his tongue slip into her mouth as he felt her naked body against him. His hands going down to her ass as he gave her a squeeze there on her cheeks laughing some. "Dirty minded huh... well I am thinking about pushing you up agaisnt the wall in the shower and fucking ya some more..."

He laughed some again after his comment as he walked with her. "The new club is gonna be real nice... mirrors on the ceilings... about the bar... got some classy girls..."
 
"That's cool babes. I'm proud of you doing well. Your sobering up aren't you so you need to know I wasn't happy when you came in drunk I don't like you drinking and recently you haven't been spending time with me and I don't like I just don't know if I'm happy with the way my life is I cook, I clean and then wait for you to come home I'm bored with my life." She said looking at him.
 
Back
Top