Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told they look okay. It's just how I feel doing them. While there are certainly jump kicks with a running start (mostly to break boards), the ones in our color belt forms are from a fixed stance. Hard to get much height that way, especially with an ass as wide as mine.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your ass darlin' :rose::kiss:
Keep doing jump kicks and you'll find out just how strong it can be. ;)

Try using more calf and ankle and don't over extend the knee as much. It helps me with my bad knees.
 
I've been told they look okay. It's just how I feel doing them. While there are certainly jump kicks with a running start (mostly to break boards), the ones in our color belt forms are from a fixed stance. Hard to get much height that way, especially with an ass as wide as mine.

Oh, please. I've seen your ass, remember? :kiss:

That's the cool thing about karate: for a flying side kick, we get to run. :D
 
We don't do too many running jump kicks. Every once in a while we do, but not often. And I have trouble leaving the ground for most any jump, but as I have been working out more, they are getting easier. If I lose the belly that I have right now, they might even become... And then my vocabulary fails me...
 
I have been so horny all day. And the two times I masturbated it was over so quickly, I hardly enjoyed myself at all.
 
I'm agreeably drunk.

I've just returned from a Wine and Wisdom evening for which we had to bring our own wine.

Unusually we didn't win or come close. We were in the middle ranking mainly because we weren't so good on film quotes.

I wasn't sure what wine to take. I decided to take a couple of third-bottles of AOC for my wife and some evil white wine for myself. She drank one of the one-third bottles. The evil white wine came in four plastic 18.5 centilitre bottles.

The classification of French wine starts at VDQS, then AOC, then Vin de Pays, then Vin du Table, then Vin du France, followed by Vin de EU and last Vin de plusiers pays. The plastic-bottled wine was Vin du France. That quality is good for cooking if you are not too particular. Anything less than Vin du France is only suitable for stripping paint. Even Vin du France is doubtful for human consumption. I had paid one Euro for the four. I drank all four plus some South African red.

It wasn't too bad with rat-trap Cheddar cheese and well-matured blue cheese.

We had walked a mile to the event, and a mile back. During the return walk I became aware that I had drunk some alcohol. My capacity isn't what it used to be when younger. Now? I can still spell but possibly not think too coherently.

Time for bed and a blissful, alcohol-fueled sleep.

Og
 
Also, it is petty to be mad that my SO is having fun at a street party at the brewery in the city, while I'm stuck here 3 hours away in the boonies with my flu-like thing?
 
Crap. I need to rewrite and rerecord a bunch of dialogue because I painted myself into a corner with my voice-over...
 
The stupidity of so many makes me hopeless for the continuation of our species.

*sigh*
 
Bleh with a blah on top. How did I get myself into this situation, and how the hell do I get myself out of it?
 
I liked having my space. I despise clutter. But first it was temporary custody of the daughter's cat. Then the daughter's leather recliner needed a temporary home. Then the son's antiques needed a temporary home. So I managed to rearrange and downsize to make room.

And then my daughter needed a temporary home. And there's clutter. And I lost my privacy. I think I need a temporary home.
 
I liked having my space. I despise clutter. But first it was temporary custody of the daughter's cat. Then the daughter's leather recliner needed a temporary home. Then the son's antiques needed a temporary home. So I managed to rearrange and downsize to make room.

And then my daughter needed a temporary home. And there's clutter. And I lost my privacy. I think I need a temporary home.

:rose:

I could wedge you in here?
 
I miss getting feedback for new stories. Maybe I should write a new story so that I can get some new feedback?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top