Mature sex - sharing one another

luv2chat4u

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Posts
1,075
This is a thread for mature people of any sexual persuasion who are totally liberated sexually and who love sex and enjoying sharing
I've been a discreet bisexual swingers for over 10 years and I've loved sharing and playing
This is a forum for you to chat and enjoy one another's conversations.
Please interact.
 
Hi thank you for reading this thread

As I've got older ive enjoyed forming many lovely long term friendships with mature women and men of all sexual orientations.
It seems so natural to drop in on a friend to share a chat and often sexual pleasures. Women in particular love the warmth and pleasure of tactile foreplay whereas my male friends and transvestites tend to enjoy getting to the point more quickly.
We've also got more liberated sexually moving on from 1on1 fun to 3sum and sometimes group sex. Many of us have also embraced our bisexual side which has opened up further avenues of pleasure.
In my mind the secret is to keep in good shape and to be more giving emotionally and sexually. We often say 'sharing is caring'.
 
Last edited:
Hi :)

You may want to ask a mod to move this to Fet and Sex Central. You're much more likely to get positive feedback over there.
 
Looking forward to my beach walk today

Got a phone call from a friend near Dirleton this morning. Her hubby is working from home today do I fancy a nice beach walk plus coffee.
She often invites me for a welk and we stop at our favourite place for some outdoor sex usually followed by cake and coffee. Hubby seems to turn a blind eye. Jenny never wears a bra or knickers when we go for a walk. I love her naughtiness and joy for life. Mmmmmm Im looking forward to it.
 
Yesterday was lovely.

Jenny and I met for our walk by the beach. It was lovely and sunny but there was quite a cool breeze of the sea. The Furth if Firth can be chilly even at this time if the year.
I hadn't seen her for a few weeks so we held hands as we walked over the dunes and enjoyed catching up,with one another's news. We are part of a small group of mature swingers who meet up every so often for afternoon fun. Jenny recommended me to a couple of her friends and it has evolved from there. Dan her hubby knows about the group but due to health issues he doesn't participate although she continues to encourage him to join in.
We soon found our favourite spot in the nearby woods. Sheltered from the prevailing winds it is a lovely sun trap. She took off her jacket to reveal pretty summer dress. I lay a car rug on the ground. My cock was already wet and stiff and I could see the profile of her stiff nipples thro her dress. She never wears underwear when we meet up.
I couldn't resist teasing them with my fingers before slowly unbutton the front of her dress. Her boobs are lovely and large, her aroelas and nipples were already aroused. She was caressing my cock thro my jeans. I watched her dress slowly slip over her shapely hips to reveal her lovely big pussy. Neatly trimmed rather than shaved it seemed to enhance her sexuality. Kneeling on the rug she carefully unzipped my fly as I didn't have any pants on to reveal as she says my lovely hard joystick.
We just took our time in the dappled sunlight to caress and teasevine another. Being older we enjoy the delightful aspects of sensual foreplay. It's very similar when we play in a group.
T wasn't too long before she stared to cum as I gently licked her clit and fingered her Gspot. She cums with great joy. Juice just seemed to flood out of her honeypot and continued to lick her labia and vulva until her orgasm subsided. It was lovely kissing and cuddling her in the sun to the sound of the waves as she caught her breath.
She looked at my glistening hardon and told me to lie back and enjoy. She then straddled me and gently slid my cock into her soaking wet honeypot. As I caressed he nipples she stared to gently fuck me. Being an avid voyeur I find watching her pussy slide up,and down my cock so erotic with her big boobs wobbling in rythem. I had to tell her to stop a few times as she was bringing me to orgasm. I told her to take her time as I wanted to keep my wood till the end. Occassionaly I would tell her to take my cock out so as not too cum. We must have fucked like this for close on an hour. I lost the number of times she gently came. Her whole bidyntrembled and her nipples went rock hard.
Eventually I neede to ejaculate. She went on her hands and knees. Kneeling I slid my cock all the way in and slowly stared to fuck her. She was so turned on she wanted me to fuck her really hard. I teased her more stopping and pulling it out tomthen slide itbin again. Then I went to town on her. Fucking her like a dog in heat. She moaned and moaned breathlessly with pleasure then let out a long deep groan as she and I came. We both shook quite violently as I shot my full load deep into her vagina.
We then lay cuddling one another in the warmth of the sunshine.
Once more it was memorable. We walked back to the village for cake and coffee. I had to stop and lick the cum if her thighs but she said leave some fir Dan. He loves to know all the details and I love him giving me tongue.
As I've alluded to, sex often becomes better with age.
 
Another naughty day of pleasure

Going for lunch with a lovely couple nr Dunbar.
They are friends of Jenny's who I met at one of her afternoon parties.
Jen had been telling them of our lovely walk the other day. They are feeling lovely and horny mmmmmm Im really in the mood for a lovely tactile 3sum. Better get ready.
 
Hi Peter Sunday was lovely.

Wow it sounds as though you are living in heaven. Please tell us about your afternoon! 😄😈😇

East Lothian is a very pretty county, rural yet very close to Edinburgh with a nucleus of very interesting and open minder older people. Quite a lot of discreet wife swapping and swinging goes on there.
Jenny had recently introduced Anne and Bill to me at one of her little afternoon parties that she holds every so often when Dan is away on business.
We had all enjoyed a really nice relaxed afternoon's play as a little group and this was the first time we had met up for a 3sum. It took me a while to find their little cottage.
Bill opened the door and invited me through to the Kitchen wher Anne was preparing lunch and setting the table. In her 50's she looked lovely in a low cut summer dress which showed of her lovely curves to full advantage. She greeted me with a warm hug and offered me a nice glass of red wine. Jenny and her have a very close loving friendship and she had been on the phone talking about our walk earlier on in the week. I think this had prompted Anne to invite me down for lunch etc etc.
It was all very relaxed as we discussed lots of things eventually focussing on our mutual love of sex and the delights of sharing one another.
She asked if I would prefer lunch after of before our 3sum and we all decided after would be better as we were all feeling nice and horny. Bill led the way to their bedroom as Anne took my hand.
Bill said why dont you and Anne get reacquainted while I take a quick shower after gardening.
Like Jenny, Anne had nothing on under her dress. She helped me strip to admire my rather nice body then undid her dress to let it slip to the floor. How is it that some women seem to look better with age. Being a naturist she had a beautiful even glow on her body. Her breasts were soft and full with large deep brown aroelas and aroused nipples already plump and stiff. Talking about sex had obviously aroused us both. My cock was glistening with luv juice and as stiff as wood. She remembered how lovely my touch and tongue was but had not fully appreciated my lovely wet joystick in our group session at Jenny's.
We lay down and enjoyed kissing and caressing one another. I loved the smooth softness of he skin, she smelt delicious and as she said there was no rush as they enjoyed a lot of foreplay. I think Bill had given us a lot of time to get acquainted with one another. She placed my cock between her thighs and labia to gently rub it Against her clit as we kissed and caressed one another. I loved how she shaved as she orgasmed. I could feel her warm wetness on my cock.
Bill then appeared naked from his shower. He was nicely hung, his cock stiffened as soon as he entered the room. They are both bisexual like erme but the guys didnt play bi at Jenny's admiring the women playing both ways. Anne said that this was why 3sums were often their preferred option as it was more sensual and erotic for them.
As Bill stood there ready to join us i took his cock in my hand and licked his wet mushroom before putting it in my mouth. This broke the ice and he joined us on the bed. They wanted me in the middle to start with. We would all take turns. It's amazing the number of different combinations that a bi mfm can enjoy. Anne had a tray on her bedside with toys, condoms and lube with baby swipes if it got a little messy.
Like me Bill didn't want to ejaculate till the end. Anne just came and came going from one orgasm to the next while we kept our wood through out. It was lovely feeling everyone's hands caressing and kissing one another.
Finally Anne wanted us to fully ejaculate. She lay back on the pillow propped up with her legs open wide so I could give her cunnillingus. Bill asked me to give her tongue as I kneeled on the bed so he could fuck me at the same time. I could feel him messaging lube into my hole, then the sound of him putting a condom on his lovely cock. Standing at the end of the bed he slowly slid his cock up me and started to slowly fuck me as I was tongueing Anne. I told him to take as long as he wanted. Anne was so turned on she seemed to cum every few minutes as I caressed her Gspot at the same time. Bill couldn't control himself anymore and started to fuck faster and faster. I could feel his cock pulsate in my hole as he ejaculated fully.
We let him catch his breath and then u said that now it was his turn. He had a lovely firm toned bum. I lubed his hole as he lovingly pleasured Anne's clit with his tongue and mouth kissing her thighs and mound of Venus. I then rolled a condom onto my horny bone and slowly watched it disappear up his hole. I loved how he gripped my cock with his anus. I slowly fucked him and watched the pleasure on Anne's face. I had to stop a few times to avoid cumming but nature takes its course. Bill was starting to cum again as my vcick hit his sweet spot, Anne was still cumming every few minutes. Imfucked faster and faster until I shot the biggest load I've ever shot. I seemed to sqyurt forbages and ages.
We then lay together on the bed cuddling and caressing one another. It was full of joy.
Hungry with all our exertions we then went through for lunch sitting naked enjoying the food and the company.
Bill loaded the dishwasher and tidied up as Anne asked if I'd lick her off one more time before heading for home.
We will see one another many times as I now see Jenny. I'm hoping to introduce them to my other dear friend Audrey once her hubby is on the mend.
Who said that Sunday's were boring. Not me. Xx
 
It was really enjoyable

Excellent!

Hi Peter I'm glad you liked it. They were both so lovely in and out of bed. I phoned to thank them later and they are so pleased Jenny introduced me to them. It's all about finding a network of really nice friends who enjoy sex with one another. There are around 20 to 24 fairly local people who swing discreetly. I've only met about 8 of them although there will be a bigger party in October.
Meanwhile Anne meets up with Jenny quite a lot. They have enjoyed a lovely lesbian relationship for many years. They would like me to join them sometime next week if Dan is away on business.
I'm looking forward to that.
 
Many women seem to get more highly sexed with age.

I’m always surprised at how horny some women get as they mature. They seem to get more liberated and needy sexually and less jealous and possessive with one another. Sex often becomes more relaxed and joyful.
Over the years I’ve grown to befriend a fairly wide circle of mature men and women. Many got into wife swapping and swinging to reinvigorate their sex lives and for most of us it’s been a lovely revelation.
I met up with Jenny again on Sunday. Her husband has sadly lost his mojo but he encourages her to satisfy her sexual needs. Jenny usually organises one of her afternoon parties when he is away on business and tells him all about it when he returns home. When she is having a nice relaxed 1on1 he is often at home enjoying the fact that she can openly invite a friend round for sex.
Excluding me she has a couple of younger local guys who service her needs plus her and my friend Anne for fem on fem fun.
When I arrived Jenny was already horny. Anne had dropped in unexpectedly a little earlier. Dan was in good form and Jenny sat on my lap as we all shared a glass of wine. We all talked about sex and the pleasure it gave him seeing another man enjoying his wife.
My cock was already hard as I gently caressed her wet pussy and clit under the table. She was incredibly juicy and it was lovely rubbing her juices on her clit. She came as we all chatted. Dan and her smiled lovingly at one another.
Dan said that he trusted his wife’s taste in other men and he had accepted me into his home warmly from the off. He loved the fact that I was very fond of his wife and that I gave her such beautiful orgasms.
Jenny suggested that we enjoy sex in the conservatory as it was lovely and hot with the afternoon sun. Dan could also watch us, take the odd little video scene and hear her pleasure. He didn’t get full erections any more but it did make him semi hard.
The conservatory was lovely and warm and Jenny had opened out a bed settee and draped the rug that we use when we want outdoors sex and some large cushions. Dan said that he would potter about and drop in later.
Jenny couldn’t wait to strip me naked and take her dress off. As usual she was wearing nothing underneath. Her breasts are lovely and full and her nipples were already brick hard. Neatly trimmed I could see that her labia and inner thighs were already wet with her cum. Apparently Anne and her had been at it for ages bringing one another off. She had some toys and some lube on a tray. Being quite nicely hung my glistening cock was already fully extended and drooling precum. I gently kissed and caressed her then she lay on her side and placed one foot on the back of the settee so I could go down on her to pleasure her beautiful wet acorn. I would bring her off with my tongue before we enjoyed some relaxing 69. Her dildos would come in very handy.
Jenny has a very pronounced mound of Venus and a very large vulva. She has been very active sexually throughout her life and she uses her magic wand a lot. When you stretch her labia hervulva Is like a large open orchid. She is one of the nicest women to give cunnillingus too. Anne says the same.
She came very quickly with my tongue so I brought her off with my fingers and tongue once again.
By this stage my cock was aching for her mouth and tongue so I lay the other way around so we could give oral to one another at the same time.
Then Jenny said she wanted to pleasure my anus as she was licking my cock. She put some lube on her fingers and one of her dildo and slowly pleasured anus as she caressed mt mushroom with her wet tongue.
My goodness it was heavenly. Then she slowly inserted her dildo into my horny hole. She dentally fucked me with it as she lovingly fellated me. I was fingering her Gspot as I pleasured her clit. I had to tell her to stop fucking me with the dildo every so often or I would shoot my load into her mouth. Meanwhile she would cum every few minutes. She said that the combined vaginal and cliterpl orgasms were exquisite. Some women find them too powerful.
We must have been giving tongue for over half an hour before Dan came in and sat and watched. We had got so horny that we needed to fuck. He had a dressing gown on and was stretching his semi hard cock.
It had been a supreme effort for me not too cum. Sexually I’m such a greedy boy. I always want to keep my wood and play for ages and ages. Jenny climbed on top and slowly inserted my cock inside her soaking wet honeypot. I like sex like this because a woman can go at her own pace. I watched her chew my cock with her pussy as her large boobs and nipples swayed in tune in front of my face. I had to tell her to cum as often as she felt but to stop momentarily every time I felt that I would cum.
Eventually I wanted to ejaculate. She started to grind her vulva hard into my pubic bone. We both came together with great joy.
Jenny then did a lovely thing, she went over to her husband and gave him a lovely French kiss and thanked him
She then asked him if he wanted to kiss her thighs and pleasure her with his tongue. He lay back on the large chair and she straddled his mouth. I sat back and watched as her lovely full buttocks rythemically strained as he pleasured her with his tongue. She gave an almighty groN as she came. This obviously had turned both of them on. It was sexual pleasure at its best.
We all cuddled then retired to the breakfast room to enjoy some cake and tea.
Now isn’t that so civilised. We are going to meet later on this week and perhaps invite Anne and Bill to join us.
 
Back
Top