What are you thinking now -- continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means you get the afternoon for yourself. :) Seriously, once you’ve done it all, get out of your office and onto your sofa. And get your pants off. :devil:

(Did I say that last bit out loud? :eek:)

I'm way ahead of you!

Laptop on coffee table, bum on sofa.

Pants will remain on until I've made my way through some thesis corrections for a student!
 
I'm way ahead of you!

Laptop on coffee table, bum on sofa.

Pants will remain on until I've made my way through some thesis corrections for a student!

Oh, go on... You know you want to... ;) Naked correction :devil:

Oh wait, that’s something different, isn’t it? :)
 
I need to get some Mexican food soon.. That's what I am thinking about :)
 
Getting paranoia have to get another radiation treatment in a couple of hours, definitely not fun and boring :(
 
I'm hoping that Samantha Lezark's former best friend Kristy has had, and will continue to have a horrible life, and will see Samantha's face in her mind every day until she dies alone and unloved, hopefully in the gutter where she belongs.

Upon her own divorce, Kristy accepted Samantha's kindness at allowing her to move in with her and her husband John. Within a month, Kristy had (figuratively) stabbed her friend in the back and was sleeping with her husband.

Samantha was crushed, and once separated, turned to the web to meet people. She met her killer, Kris (strange coincidence of names) Russell (now serving 99 years).

But for the trash-whore Kristy's betrayal, Samantha would not have been online at the wrong point in time. True her husband was involved in the betrayal, but perhaps if he had cheated eventually, the timing would not have allowed for the tragic 'perfect storm' that ended her life.

Go to hell, Kristy.

Harsh? You bet.
 
STOP checking that email account.

I need some kind of behavioral therapy to counter this behavior.
 
I'm thinking about what type of AV to use now that I think I have enough posts :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top