The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXV: It's Only Castles Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's only because you tie him up and sedate him so you can artificially be on top...

...instead of him naturally doggy-styling you like the absolute bitch you are.
 
I got seaniepoo's fantasy hanging...

Waddle over here on your knees like a good daddy's little girl Blurt Bitch, and you can kiss it just as much as he loves too.
 
..
ramps?

Ramps-In-West-Virginia.jpg
 
So ramps are spring onions?

They are actually leaks, but taste like a cross between a spring onion and garlic. They grow wild in marshy areas in the woods and are only available in the early spring. Hillbillies go out there and pull em up and then have big ole ramp dinners.
 
They are actually leaks, but taste like a cross between a spring onion and garlic. They grow wild in marshy areas in the woods and are only available in the early spring. Hillbillies go out there and pull em up and then have big ole ramp dinners.

Oh right. They sound lovely!
 
Time to run progressive kitty cats into the wall...

Trump is the guy calling them out. I’ve never seen anything like this today. I have never seen it. We have wanted Republican presidents all of my life to deal with these people this way, and the only thing we ever got was Spiro Agnew. We’ve not seen anything like this, and Trump did it with an air of confidence and self-assuredness. He was not nervous at all. He was having fun with them. He was toying with them. It’s like if you got a cat. You know how you get these little laser pointers and you have a little kitten or a cat and the cat goes nuts chasing the light? It will run into a wall.

That’s what I was watching here today. It was just… It was fantastic, and the American people are gonna eat this up.

32281051_44355dc681.jpg


Follow the little laser light, Blurt Bitches...

:D

Trump Triumphs Over Press
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/02/16/trump-triumphs-over-press/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top