Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

I went to a local park today to exercise and, hopefully, get some cock in my mouth. It's a pretty good day. I got my exercise and two cocks and their loads to boot. Love those multiple load days.

My married twink friend came over and gave me the best head. Then I fucked his beautiful little twink ass until he got my sheets all messy.

Yes I Did

Sucked a trucker this afternoon at a booth in an adult theater. He parked his big truck in the lot next to the theater. I drove in right behind him and waited for him to go in. Then I followed him inside. He went right to a booth, started a movie, and left the door slightly ajar.

He was a big guy and had his cock out stroking it when I squeezed into the booth with him. I sat and he remained standing. He had a nice cut cock that got pretty hard pretty fast. He maybe lasted five minutes before he was moaning "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" I sucked a little harder and faster as shot his load in my mouth. Of course I swallowed it all.

Wish he'd have lasted longer but I really can't complain. I do love to tease with my mouth. But I did get nice hard cock in my mouth and a mouthful of cum too. What more could you ask for on an otherwise boring Wednesday afternoon?

Ludwigs

Last edited:
I placed a CL add earlier. I was answered by a man who asked me if older was okay. I told him that I like older assertive alpha men. He invited me to his place when I arrived he greated me politely.

As is my usual manner, I prefer to get naked and serve a man's cock. He was more into being a host and was somewhat surprised by my forewardness. I prefer not to take the lead. I am a sub. He asked me if I was a sub, and I said that I was. He then tried to be more assertive, but that wasn't his true disposition.

I began to work on his cock. He had a difficult time enjoying it and went soft a time or two. I finally found a technique that he found pleasurable. I could feel his breathing change and his cock jump. I used my tongue to push on the sesitive area on the bottom of his cock, while pressing his head against the roof of my mouth. I alternated between that and deep throat. Soon he was shaking, then told me was was going to cum. He unloaded in my mouth and I worked him until he was empty. It was a small load, but a long duration.

He was very nice afterward and thanked me. Now, I prefer a man who is more of a selfish, dominant type. I like to feel used and a little degraded. I like to be used as a means to make a man cum. I like it when I'm put on my knees with no words spoken, when I'm verbally demeaned while sucking cock, then simply told to leave when he is completely satisfied. A compliment on my skill is appreciated though.

All in all is was a positive experience. Probably what most guys would like. But I need the psychological aspect that I did not get.

Last edited:
Hooked up with a new fellow via Squirt. He was waiting in a darkened room, blindfolded, and seated in a chair, with pillows conveniently placed on the floor in front of him. His soft cock was already a mouthful, and as he grew harder, it was more and more difficult to savor it all. I licked the shaft and the head and his balls, and, eventually, he rewarded me with a full tasty load of cum. I told him I'd love to have his big hard cock in my ass, and he allowed as how that might be a possibility in the future.

Uni just started here in the UK and these guys are now living away from their parents and feel free enough to experiment with guys as there parents would not understand that they are bi curious so i manage to hook up with one of these guys watching his face whilst he came in my mouth was hilarious especially when i fucked him and we came at the same time love this time of year

Just finished sucking off a nice 7 incher and still have the taste of his cum in my mouth. He loves that I can take him all the way down my throat and hold it there while he grinds his big balls against my beard. He also likes having those big balls sucked and licked and today he got both of them in my mouth at the same time.

He always talks dirty to me while he's using my mouth, calling me a good little cocksucker and asking me if I like that cock in my mouth, of course I moan in the affirmative.

He took his time today and really let me savor his cock, which was great as I was very hungry to have a hard, dominant man invading my cock-hole. I love looking up at a man and seeing a horny smile on his face while he's stuffing my mouth with his manhood. I love that it's a big turn-on for him that I am a completely uninhibited cocksucker who shows his appreciation for being allowed to give him pleasure.

I've sucked this guy off many times and look forward to it every time.

Hooked up with a new fellow via Squirt. He was waiting in a darkened room, blindfolded, and seated in a chair, with pillows conveniently placed on the floor in front of him. His soft cock was already a mouthful, and as he grew harder, it was more and more difficult to savor it all. I licked the shaft and the head and his balls, and, eventually, he rewarded me with a full tasty load of cum. I told him I'd love to have his big hard cock in my ass, and he allowed as how that might be a possibility in the future.

That sounds like a lovely experience. Thanks for sharing that. Had a little fantasy that i never got to write down on paper. That fantasy begins with me having a regular cock to suck & him wanting to share my mouth with others so he could watch. I would tell him it would have to be something he vetted thoroughly, presuming I had vetted him thoroughly to begin with. This 'friend' would have to be handcuffed & blindfolded the first time. I would be told where to find him & my friend would be hands off, just watching from the shadows somewhere in the room. When I found the man, I would free his cock from his pants & have my cock sucking way with him. I would try to put on a good show & while I would want to swallow all the cum, I would try to open my mouth & give some space between cock & mouth so he could see it shoot into my mouth. I would suck him try after & zip him back up in his pants. After I left, my friend would let the guy free of cuffs & blind fold, asking him about his experience before letting him go. Then, the two of us would arrange to meet together & he could describe the experience of watching & the report the 'friend' gave while I sucked his cock for another great mouthful! Yummy! But it is only a fantasy!

That sounds like a lovely experience. Thanks for sharing that. Had a little fantasy that i never got to write down on paper. That fantasy begins with me having a regular cock to suck & him wanting to share my mouth with others so he could watch. I would tell him it would have to be something he vetted thoroughly, presuming I had vetted him thoroughly to begin with. This 'friend' would have to be handcuffed & blindfolded the first time. I would be told where to find him & my friend would be hands off, just watching from the shadows somewhere in the room. When I found the man, I would free his cock from his pants & have my cock sucking way with him. I would try to put on a good show & while I would want to swallow all the cum, I would try to open my mouth & give some space between cock & mouth so he could see it shoot into my mouth. I would suck him try after & zip him back up in his pants. After I left, my friend would let the guy free of cuffs & blind fold, asking him about his experience before letting him go. Then, the two of us would arrange to meet together & he could describe the experience of watching & the report the 'friend' gave while I sucked his cock for another great mouthful! Yummy! But it is only a fantasy!

Thanks, Jenna. That sounds like fun!

A reunion with benefits

I have recently got back in contact with an old friend from my days before marriage. He and I did have a short closeness back then and we did have some fun times sucking each other off back then.

For various reasons we went our separate ways. Until recently.

He got on touch via Facebook not long ago and said that he was coming to the new town where I have settled. I was of course happy and we agreed to meet up.

Tonight we met up again for the first time in over 15 years, for a quick beer. However the beer became a distraction as we both immediately realised that we wanted more.

We took his car a little away from town and parked up. We chatted for a while before he started to rub my thigh. It didn't take long before I returned the favour and within a few moments we were busy masturbating each other.

After a quick relocation to the rear seat of his car it wasn't long before our trousers were down and he started to suck me. I had forgotten how good he was. Then I returned the favour to him.

Taking his uncut cock into my mouth, I savoured the feel of him as I swallowed as much of him as I could. I have a strong gag reflex so I find it almost impossible to take most guys all the way in. I worked on his impressive cock, tasting him and enjoying the sensation of having my once best friends cock back in my mouth again. He warned me that he was going to cum, which spurred me on to make sure that I gave him the best blow job I could. Soon enough I had a mouthful of his sweet cum all to myself.

While I was sucking him I felt him running his hands all over me, especially over my bum. It was so nice to feel him fingerings my arse hole as I blew his cock for him.

We continued kissing and stroking each other r for a while before real life interruptions from my wife called is back to reality.

I can still taste the lingering essence of him now.

Needless to say, we have arranged another meet very soon. With any luck we can organise more time for ourselves and hopefully I can get to have him cum in my arse.

I have recently got back in contact with an old friend from my days before marriage. He and I did have a short closeness back then and we did have some fun times sucking each other off back then.

He got on touch via Facebook not long ago and said that he was coming to the new town where I have settled. I was of course happy and we agreed to meet up.

Tonight we met up again for the first time in over 15 years, for a quick beer. However the beer became a distraction as we both immediately realised that we wanted more.

We took his car a little away from town and parked up. We chatted for a while before he started to rub my thigh. It didn't take long before I returned the favour and within a few moments we were busy masturbating each other.

After a quick relocation to the rear seat of his car it wasn't long before our trousers were down and he started to suck me. I had forgotten how good he was. Then I returned the favour to him.

Taking his uncut cock into my mouth, I savoured the feel of him as I swallowed as much of him as I could. I have a strong gag reflex so I find it almost impossible to take most guys all the way in. I worked on his impressive cock, tasting him and enjoying the sensation of having my once best friends cock back in my mouth again. He warned me that he was going to cum, which spurred me on to make sure that I gave him the best blow job I could. Soon enough I had a mouthful of his sweet cum all to myself.

While I was sucking him I felt him running his hands all over me, especially over my bum. It was so nice to feel him fingerings my arse hole as I blew his cock for him.

We continued kissing and stroking each other r for a while before real life interruptions from my wife called is back to reality.

Needless to say, we have arranged another meet very soon. With any luck we can organise more time for ourselves and hopefully I can get to have him cum in my arse.

I hope you'll report on the next meet when it happens.

Thanks for sharing your experience. So exciting to read! :kiss:

The other day

Met the first guy at his house. He opened the door naked and I dropped to my knees. He was quick to cum and tasted good as usual. The next two were in an adult book store. The first was good and hard but couldnt cum. I then went to the next booth and sucked his cock and rewarded me with his cum. A good day.

I'm trying to arrange something for this week, daytime fun. It's proving to be surprisingly difficult!

Let down today.

I was hoping to meet up again with my long lost lover that I met up with recently after a long break. We had been chatting online and via text messages during the week and had planned to meet up locally today. I arrived at our premises determined meeting place and waited. After 1/2 an hour I texted my friend to see if he was running late. I waited almost another 1/2 an hour before I finally got a reply from him to let me know that he had moved away again.

Gutted :(

Back