A Beauty For Sure!

2006_0203ABunchaStuffs0070.sized.jpg

Woah! She's classy looking, but sensual as well...O_O

Thankyou, RNAB! Great photo. :cool:

Edit: Yer avy rox! :D

Last edited:
RudeNastyAssBitch said:
I Have Awesome Voice Clips Of Me Singing Scales Into The Fan:D

So I Ahh, Was Working On This, And Thought Ya'll Might Say What Ya Thought Bout It?
A Little Feedback If You Will;)

01_G.jpg

LOL! Send me the album! I loved doing that when I when I was younger...I've forgotten some of the joys of childhood. Thanx fer the memories, RNAB. ^_^

This photo is hellishly awesome! Love the color!

Goddam, woman! The first is so freakin hot! I'm gonna be imagining what it would feel like to suck, lick, and nibble on those for the whole evening. I want my hands on em. o_O And I'm an old (straight and female) fart.

And the second is awesome! I love trees. Everything about it works - the color the composition, the figure...your model is wonderful!

That must be you, Avery_Chisholm? ;)

Last edited:
Kcar said:
Goddam, woman! The first is so freakin hot! I'm gonna be imagining what it would feel like to suck, lick, and nibble on those for the whole evening. I want my hands on em. o_O And I'm an old (straight and female) fart.

And the second is awesome! I love trees. Everything about it works - the color the composition, the figure...your model is wonderful!

It Is *Blushes* ;)

I have got to venture outside the GB more often. I had absolutely no idea this was here. :mad:

Scuse me while I whip this out :eek:

Kcar said:

She Is Gorgeous, Isn't She!?

I'm On A Tree Kick...I'll Have A Few New Ones Soon Enough:D

Kcar You Rock, But I'ma Gonna Get You In The War Of Art:D Later Tonight...The Knife Was Sharp;)

lightning1 said:
I have got to venture outside the GB more often. I had absolutely no idea this was here. :mad:

Scuse me while I whip this out :eek:

It's A Newer Forum...But Please Come Back Whenever You Get An Itch :cathappy:

It's Nice That Yer Looking About The Site, Not Just In The GB;)

RudeNastyAssBitch said:
It's A Newer Forum...But Please Come Back Whenever You Get An Itch :cathappy:

It's Nice That Yer Looking About The Site, Not Just In The GB;)
If you weren't all the way up in Canada... :eek:

Back