Fantasia [Recruitment Thread]

Thorald Deighton

The wind was blowing in his brownish red hair when he walked on the path deep inside the dark forest. Thorald heard a sound but where did it come from and from whom? Deighton hid himself inside some bushes to wait and see what would come or from which direction. He unsheated the large double edged sword "silver slayer" from his back sheat. Thorald was always expecting enemies and ambushes but he could not even dream about what came close to him.
 
Buddy got no idea why you are posting here, but this is not the place for this. if you want to join the IC thread speak to Hot Cider and design a character. If not Get out of the thread
 
Name: Thorald Deighton

Gender: Male

Age: Not under 18

Orientation: Heterosexual

Power Exchange: From masochistic to vanilla.

Race: Human

Bodytype: Slim and tall.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Fantasy

Settings: Fantasy

Likes/kinks: Submissive and masochistic.

Hard limits: Breaking laws and being wierd.

Availability: Yes
 
Name: Thorald Deighton

Gender: Male

Age: Not under 18

Orientation: Heterosexual

Power Exchange: From masochistic to vanilla.

Race: Human

Bodytype: Slim and tall.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Fantasy

Settings: Fantasy

Likes/kinks: Submissive and masochistic.

Hard limits: Breaking laws and being wierd.

Availability: Yes

This is not a general thread. This thread is specific to a storyline. Go back and read the first page. Or PM the OP about whether or not a position is open.
 
Rpg

Full Name: Thorald Deighton

Alias: The swordsman

Age: 35 years

Height: 190 cm

Weight: 70 kg

Hair Color: Redish brown

Eye Color: Turqouise

Physique: Tall and slim

Written Appearance: Veteran warrior with redish brown hair, beard, moustache and turqouise eyes. He wears a ringmail and wields a double edged magical sword named "Silver Slayer.

Class: Warrior

Specializations:

Tactican
Swordman
Trickster

Level 1
Strength 5
(P)Defense 1
(M)Defense 1
Magic 1
Dexterity 2
Experience: 0/10

Ability: Deadly and critical hits.

Background: Thorald's family and friends were killed in a raid when his hometown was burned to ashes. He became a warrior to get his revenge.

Current Story: Thorald Deighton is always looking for new quests, adventures and girls that excites him.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The warrior spot was filled by Hard Rom, but I am looking for a mage. You'll have to show some ability to write more than two lines though. You'll never level up writing only two sentences.
 
We're going to be going over some profiles once we finish this chapter of the game because there are some things that I need to make clear for some people when it comes to the skills and weapons specialization section. I just want to finish up this chapter, and then I'll remake the OOC to include the new players. Hopefully, we get a mage by then.
 
Back
Top